Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | let's stay awake until ancients are here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Me and my bff will probably stay up the whole night until we drop unconscious for the rest of the morning and possibly afternoon pfffft
Me and my bff will probably stay up the whole night until we drop unconscious for the rest of the morning and possibly afternoon pfffft
the maintenance starts at 3pm for me so i don’t need to stay awake [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
the maintenance starts at 3pm for me so i don’t need to stay awake
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
[quote name="sphyrnidae" date="2019-06-07 09:10:13" ] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-06-07 09:08:38" ] Please sleep! Flight Rising is super duper not more important than resting for school! [/quote] this is so pure [/quote] Purer than anything wholesome thing I ever read.
sphyrnidae wrote on 2019-06-07 09:10:13:
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-06-07 09:08:38:
Please sleep! Flight Rising is super duper not more important than resting for school!
this is so pure
Purer than anything wholesome thing I ever read.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
[quote name="SaltyCaramel" date="2019-06-07 09:15:33" ] I'm gonna do the opposite and sleep until they arrive. After all, sleeping is my favorite form of time traveling and it's super efficient [/quote] This is so pure. I wish you luck time travelling, friend. Good intentions [emoji=spiral sleepy size=1][emoji=ridgeback winking size=1]
SaltyCaramel wrote on 2019-06-07 09:15:33:
I'm gonna do the opposite and sleep until they arrive. After all, sleeping is my favorite form of time traveling and it's super efficient

This is so pure. I wish you luck time travelling, friend.
Good intentions
DshiI.gif nLEle.gif2AAVB.gifqNX92.gif
I could stay up as well, but by the time rollover comes I would be dead
If I sleep now though I'll wake up a few hours before rollover and it will be nice and cool and good
I could stay up as well, but by the time rollover comes I would be dead
If I sleep now though I'll wake up a few hours before rollover and it will be nice and cool and good
I can sleep, starts at 9 am for me, maybe I'll be awake, maybe I won't.
I can sleep, starts at 9 am for me, maybe I'll be awake, maybe I won't.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Rollover is 2 am in the morning, the latest I am allowed to stay up is 1 am.

Even though I’m out of school, I can’t really do that because I’m not allowed.
Rollover is 2 am in the morning, the latest I am allowed to stay up is 1 am.

Even though I’m out of school, I can’t really do that because I’m not allowed.
RXOvIvB.png
[quote name="scylla" date="2019-06-07 09:19:53" ] the maintenance starts at 3pm for me so i don’t need to stay awake [emoji=coatl laughing size=2] [/quote] I just have to wake up really early, which is really easy to do! The maintenance starts at 6 or 7 AM for me.
scylla wrote on 2019-06-07 09:19:53:
the maintenance starts at 3pm for me so i don’t need to stay awake
I just have to wake up really early, which is really easy to do!
The maintenance starts at 6 or 7 AM for me.
DshiI.gif nLEle.gif2AAVB.gifqNX92.gif
would love to but had to be up at 4:30am for work and rollover's not till 3. i'll have to nap at least lol. sleeping makes the time go by quicker anyway, i would recommend it.
would love to but had to be up at 4:30am for work and rollover's not till 3. i'll have to nap at least lol. sleeping makes the time go by quicker anyway, i would recommend it.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
Bold of ya'll to assume I sleep anyways. See u at rollover guys
Bold of ya'll to assume I sleep anyways. See u at rollover guys
I like books, the color yellow, and spaghetti. Starchild125 and o9catgirl are my sisters.

+2 Hours FR Time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14