Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which babies do you keep?
1 2
[quote name="Macchi" date="2019-03-20 18:27:35" ] i keep whoever i find pretty and can think of lore for. rest is... YEET [/quote] This pretty much I'm considering breeding a couple of pairs for the first time in years in order for both pretty babies and lore babies
Macchi wrote on 2019-03-20 18:27:35:
i keep whoever i find pretty and can think of lore for. rest is... YEET
This pretty much

I'm considering breeding a couple of pairs for the first time in years in order for both pretty babies and lore babies
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
One pair produces lame xxx white pairs, which is perfect to highlight the special eyes. So for that pair, I'm waiting until I get primal and multigaze

Otherwise, I breed family lines specifically for certain children.

I rarely, if ever, keep random breeding, since I use my permas to breed for fodder, and they aren't counted in my lore.
One pair produces lame xxx white pairs, which is perfect to highlight the special eyes. So for that pair, I'm waiting until I get primal and multigaze

Otherwise, I breed family lines specifically for certain children.

I rarely, if ever, keep random breeding, since I use my permas to breed for fodder, and they aren't counted in my lore.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
All hatchies are either sold or exalted. I have a specific rules against keeping my own kids
All hatchies are either sold or exalted. I have a specific rules against keeping my own kids
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
I've literally only ever kept one of my dragon's offspring and this is her [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22173113] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221732/22173113_350.png[/img] [/url] She's my main grinder and i still have her dad too
I've literally only ever kept one of my dragon's offspring and this is her

22173113_350.png

She's my main grinder and i still have her dad too
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
[quote name="Macchi" date="2019-03-20 18:27:35" ] i keep whoever i find pretty and can think of lore for. rest is... YEET [/quote] This. However, lore-wise, perhaps to counter your "Only one daughter." thing, you could do the same, but with a son? I dunno, I tend to do the above.
This.

However, lore-wise, perhaps to counter your "Only one daughter." thing, you could do the same, but with a son? I dunno, I tend to do the above.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I ususally exalt all hatches but I just got my first rare eye type and if i change her genes she'd look rad, but I'm into G1 so it's difficult to decide what to do with her :/
I think if she doesn't sell in her first week I'll keep her but... does she really spark joy?
I ususally exalt all hatches but I just got my first rare eye type and if i change her genes she'd look rad, but I'm into G1 so it's difficult to decide what to do with her :/
I think if she doesn't sell in her first week I'll keep her but... does she really spark joy?
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
Sell or exalt all hatchlings.
Sell or exalt all hatchlings.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
I try not to keep them, but once and awhile I get one I really like. The most I have is 3 from my progens, since they're good for lore. I also have one that I permababied, one that has primal and also was a good candidate for lore being that he was born from plague parents but has nature primal.
I try not to keep them, but once and awhile I get one I really like. The most I have is 3 from my progens, since they're good for lore. I also have one that I permababied, one that has primal and also was a good candidate for lore being that he was born from plague parents but has nature primal.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Macchi" date="2019-03-20 18:27:35" ] i keep whoever i find pretty and can think of lore for. rest is... YEET [/quote] This. With one of my regular breeding pairs, there is a tradition in their lore that only the firstborn of each nest is allowed to remain in the clan....

This.

With one of my regular breeding pairs, there is a tradition in their lore that only the firstborn of each nest is allowed to remain in the clan....
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
1 2