Quests & Challenges
Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [p] Bee's Personal Compendium
[columns]  [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2228812][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/1d78ef0d49c478fd64ea4f0406d533cf/tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [size=6][size=6][b][font=mistral]Bogbees'[/font][/size][/size]   [SUP][b]PERSONAL COMPENDIUM[/b][/SUP][nextcol]  [nextcol][center]                  To Get | Fandragons | Dream Dragons | Skins Boss Drop Challenge | Flight Reps [/columns] [center][color=#731D08]__________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]__________________________[/color][/center] [columns][columns]  [color=#731D08][font=garamond][b][size=5]About Me[/size][/b][/columns]  Hello! I'm Bee, a lady who's goal is to turn her lair into a whole community! 100% inspired by the farm sim games I love. So this thread will detail what I need, what I want, all that jazz. Mostly g1s and gem genes. Whoops. [center][color=#731D08]__________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]__________[/color][/center] [columns]  [color=#731D08][font=garamond][b][size=5]Current Focus[/size][/b][/columns][center][outfit=939377][/center] - save money  - finish existing dragon bios curse thee[nextcol] [nextcol][columns]  [color=#731D08][font=garamond][b][size=5]Wishlist[/size][/b]                      [/columns] [item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=golden seraph jewelry][item=wave sweeper] [center][color=#731D08]__________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]__________[/color][/center]                    [color=transparent].[/color]        [columns]  [color=#731D08][font=garamond][b][size=5]Hoards[/size][/b][/font][/color] - [size=2]WANNA TIP ME? I COLLECT THESE![/columns] [item=magpie][item=Hallowed Ivy][item=scarlet yuccaweave] [item=bamboo leaves][item=tiny feathers][item=cheerful chime] [item=honeycomb fragment][item=fine filament][item=mustache moth][/columns] [center][color=#731D08]__________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]__________________________[/color][/center] [columns][indent]  [color=#731D08][font=garamond][b][size=5]Quick Links[/size][/b][/columns][columns][b][i]  [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2733102#post_2733102]Ode to the Wind and Sea[/url][/i][/b] - my pirate themed pinkerlocke challenge [b][i]  [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2742177/1#post_2742177]No $pend Till Mi$t Jam[/url][/i][/b] - my money saving attempt[/columns]
  tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Bogbees'  
PERSONAL COMPENDIUM
  
                 
To Get | Fandragons | Dream Dragons | Skins
Boss Drop Challenge | Flight Reps
__________________________.___._.___.__________________________

About Me
 Hello! I'm Bee, a lady who's goal is to turn her lair into a whole community! 100% inspired by the farm sim games I love. So this thread will detail what I need, what I want, all that jazz. Mostly g1s and gem genes. Whoops.
__________.___._.___.__________

Current Focus
Prince the Feral
 - save money
 - finish existing dragon bios curse thee
Wishlist                      
__________.___._.___.__________
Hoards - WANNA TIP ME? I COLLECT THESE!

Quick Links
  Ode to the Wind and Sea - my pirate themed pinkerlocke challenge
  No $pend Till Mi$t Jam - my money saving attempt
QJAOLGp.pngdvMS65X.png6Zs7hJu.png    Bogbees
FR 4.5+ | she/him
clan lore
  
u9KXIA8.pngyamzawx.pngPTDZndB.png
BMbExDU.png
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
ygWzlbs.png
looking for:
Genes to Get
  genes:
 - unclear i'm bad at keeping track

Dragons to Get
  Roles to fill
 - a teacher to fall reluctantly in love with pan
 - maids/butlers
 - cook.... like help them
 - mahjong master
 - bug collector
 - a lady of the lake to hang with Esta would be cool
 - hotel staff: concierge, bellhop, maid, cook, waiter
Shall We Dance
marsile
akh

the bellhop
the concierge
the maid

the cook
the waiter

  Marriage Candidates
                                                       
 - 5 bachelors (1 "special")
  - Fishel (mermaid)    
  - Ion (feral prince)
  - Velasco (bookish vampire)
  - Fishel (bubbly mermaid)
  - Dandelion (street vendor)
  - ???
 - 5 bachelorettes (1 "special")
  - Chamomile (tea shop barista)
  - Haru (genius book worm)
  - Uta (palace guard)
  - Nadia (street performer)
  - Wren (goth mortician)
  - ???

Genes to Get
  genes:
 - unclear i'm bad at keeping track

Dragons to Get
  Roles to fill
 - a teacher to fall reluctantly in love with pan
 - maids/butlers
 - cook.... like help them
 - mahjong master
 - bug collector
 - a lady of the lake to hang with Esta would be cool
 - hotel staff: concierge, bellhop, maid, cook, waiter
Shall We Dance
marsile
akh

the bellhop
the concierge
the maid

the cook
the waiter

  Marriage Candidates
                                                       
 - 5 bachelors (1 "special")
  - Fishel (mermaid)    
  - Ion (feral prince)
  - Velasco (bookish vampire)
  - Fishel (bubbly mermaid)
  - Dandelion (street vendor)
  - ???
 - 5 bachelorettes (1 "special")
  - Chamomile (tea shop barista)
  - Haru (genius book worm)
  - Uta (palace guard)
  - Nadia (street performer)
  - Wren (goth mortician)
  - ???

FR 4.5+ | she/him
clan lore
  
BMbExDU.png
ygWzlbs.png
looking for:
[columns][indent]  [color=#731D08][font=garamond][b][size=5]Faux Fan Dragons[/size][/b][/indent][/columns] [columns]  my fandragons are my otps and have been crammed into my lore.   they can be found on pg two of my [emoji=bell size=1] [b]hotel tab[/b][/columns] [columns]     [nextcol][s]- Matthew and Gilbert (prucan fanfic au)[/s] - Matthew and Ivan (ruscan cardverse au)     [s]- Xellos and Filia[/s] with Val [s]- Klavier and Apollo[/s] - Bilbo and Thorin - Luffy and Law - Kakashi and Iruka - Hanako and Nene[nextcol] - Fenton and Drake lol - Jotaro and Kakyoin - Joseph and Caesar - Gajeel and Levy - Entrapta and Hordak - Orihime and Ulqiorra - Alice and Randal  [/columns] [columns][outfit=1269567][nextcol] Inspired by a weird Hetalia au: Cardverse, in which Russia, Ivan, has the role of Clubs King. In my twist, he and Matthew are soul mates. [columns]  Element: Ice   Base: male                          Primary: taupe   Secondary: antique   Tertiary: ice[nextcol] [item=Hippogriff][/columns][/columns] [columns][outfit=1269626][nextcol] Inspired by a weird Hetalia au: Cardverse, in which Canada, Matthew, has the role of Diamonds Ace. In my twist, he and Ivan are soul mates. [columns]  Element: Ice   Base: male                          Primary: sky   Secondary: buttercup   Tertiary: metal[nextcol] [item=Hippogriff][/columns][/columns]
Faux Fan Dragons
  my fandragons are my otps and have been crammed into my lore.
  they can be found on pg two of my hotel tab

      - Matthew and Gilbert (prucan fanfic au)
- Matthew and Ivan (ruscan cardverse au)    
- Xellos and Filia with Val
- Klavier and Apollo
- Bilbo and Thorin
- Luffy and Law
- Kakashi and Iruka
- Hanako and Nene
- Fenton and Drake lol
- Jotaro and Kakyoin
- Joseph and Caesar
- Gajeel and Levy
- Entrapta and Hordak
- Orihime and Ulqiorra
- Alice and Randal

King of Clubs
 Inspired by a weird Hetalia au: Cardverse, in which Russia, Ivan, has the role of Clubs King. In my twist, he and Matthew are soul mates.

  Element: Ice
  Base: male
                      
  Primary: taupe
  Secondary: antique
  Tertiary: ice
Ace of Diamonds
 Inspired by a weird Hetalia au: Cardverse, in which Canada, Matthew, has the role of Diamonds Ace. In my twist, he and Ivan are soul mates.

  Element: Ice
  Base: male
                      
  Primary: sky
  Secondary: buttercup
  Tertiary: metal
FR 4.5+ | she/him
clan lore
  
BMbExDU.png
ygWzlbs.png
looking for:
[columns][indent]  [color=#731D08][font=garamond][b][size=5]Dream Dragons[/size][/b][/indent][/columns] [columns] Dragons I would love to own. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2753116#post_2753116]Here's my thread in find a dragon[/url]. All gen one. [i]All[/i].[/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=105&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=94&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=149&auth=367742c1c89302050ae95805c393b1439fac89dd&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][center]Peach Turquoise / Spruce Copper                  Fire/Lightning[/center][/columns] [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=154&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=38&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=124&auth=949a3aa141064343ea0a2bd7a073c5f191bc93e2&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][center]Camo Tarnish Green                  Wind Male[/center]     [size=2]*I have goat eyes[/size][/columns]
Dream Dragons
 Dragons I would love to own. Here's my thread in find a dragon. All gen one. All.

dragon?age=0&body=105&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=94&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=149&auth=367742c1c89302050ae95805c393b1439fac89dd&dummyext=prev.png
Peach
Turquoise / Spruce
Copper
                
Fire/Lightning
dragon?age=1&body=154&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=38&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=124&auth=949a3aa141064343ea0a2bd7a073c5f191bc93e2&dummyext=prev.png
Camo
Tarnish
Green
                
Wind Male
    *I have goat eyes
FR 4.5+ | she/him
clan lore
  
BMbExDU.png
ygWzlbs.png
looking for:
Skins

Skins

FR 4.5+ | she/him
clan lore
  
BMbExDU.png
ygWzlbs.png
looking for:
[columns][indent]  [color=#731D08][font=garamond][b][size=5]Arena Boss Drop Challenge[/size][/b][/indent][/columns] [columns][indent][indent][indent][indent]      Started 05/10/19   [item=featherback boar][item=undying featherback]    To get one of these lovely fellows![/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent]  The plan is to collect the drops until they drop! Also to collect every loot drop to open in celebration!  Also to maybe see if it would have been cheaper to just buy one.........    Drops as of 10/17/19: [item=pipevine caterpillar][sup]x0031[/sup] [item=tendrilback caterpillar][sup]x0020[/sup] [item=contaminated featherback pelt][sup]x0031[/sup] [item=featherback pelt][sup]x0019[/sup]  [item=skirmisher pack][sup]x0045[/sup] [item=champion's purse][sup]x0034[/sup] [item=longneck pack][sup]x0001[/sup]  Notable loot: [indent] - python gene x1  - dented iron gorget x1  - berserker x2[/indent]
Arena Boss Drop Challenge

      Started 05/10/19

  

   To get one of these lovely fellows!

 The plan is to collect the drops until they drop! Also to collect every loot drop to open in celebration!
 Also to maybe see if it would have been cheaper to just buy one.........

 Drops as of 10/17/19:
x0031 x0020 x0031 x0019

x0045 x0034 x0001

 Notable loot:
 - python gene x1
 - dented iron gorget x1
 - berserker x2
FR 4.5+ | she/him
clan lore
  
BMbExDU.png
ygWzlbs.png
looking for:
Flight Reps Check List
  Lords    
 x Earth
 x Fire
 x Water
 x Light
 x Shadow
 x Lightning
 x Ice
 x Plague
 x Nature
 x Arcane
  Ladies    
 x Earth
 x Fire
 x Water
 x Light
 x Shadow
 x Lightning
 x Ice
 x Plague
 x Nature
 x Arcane
Lords and Ladies of the Hallow Hall. They dance their nights away.

I'm already in wind, idk if I need a windy rep...

lord of plague
lord of water
lady of water

lord of light
lord of fire
Flight Reps Check List
  Lords    
 x Earth
 x Fire
 x Water
 x Light
 x Shadow
 x Lightning
 x Ice
 x Plague
 x Nature
 x Arcane
  Ladies    
 x Earth
 x Fire
 x Water
 x Light
 x Shadow
 x Lightning
 x Ice
 x Plague
 x Nature
 x Arcane
Lords and Ladies of the Hallow Hall. They dance their nights away.

I'm already in wind, idk if I need a windy rep...

lord of plague
lord of water
lady of water

lord of light
lord of fire
FR 4.5+ | she/him
clan lore
  
BMbExDU.png
ygWzlbs.png