Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which babies do you keep?
1 2
When the lair revamp launched I started a 'secondary' clan outside of my original main clan for fun, but I've kind of run into an issue with them that I hadn't anticipated: how do you know which babies to keep?

My main clan has a rule about this. Only one daughter of a pair is allowed to stay with the clan, so I only ever keep one baby out of all the hatchlings I get per pair and all the rest are sold or exalted. But I'm not clear on this new clan's lore yet so I have no idea how to decide how many babies to keep, or which ones, or why. It's a weird thing to be so confused by, but there you are XD

How do you guys decide which babies to keep and which to ditch?
When the lair revamp launched I started a 'secondary' clan outside of my original main clan for fun, but I've kind of run into an issue with them that I hadn't anticipated: how do you know which babies to keep?

My main clan has a rule about this. Only one daughter of a pair is allowed to stay with the clan, so I only ever keep one baby out of all the hatchlings I get per pair and all the rest are sold or exalted. But I'm not clear on this new clan's lore yet so I have no idea how to decide how many babies to keep, or which ones, or why. It's a weird thing to be so confused by, but there you are XD

How do you guys decide which babies to keep and which to ditch?
All hatches get thrown on the exalting block unless they have specials eyes. Gotta get that dragon cash
All hatches get thrown on the exalting block unless they have specials eyes. Gotta get that dragon cash
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
None of them, usually. Not anymore.
None of them, usually. Not anymore.
i keep whoever i find pretty and can think of lore for. rest is... YEET
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
Unless they have special eyes, or are super pretty to me, then they get a chance to stay :P
Unless they have special eyes, or are super pretty to me, then they get a chance to stay :P
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
i never keep my children.
i never keep my children.
gZsHdLC.png
I keep any that strike my fancy, if I have the room.
I keep any that strike my fancy, if I have the room.
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
None stay... the only one that I still have currently is on hold for someone.
None stay... the only one that I still have currently is on hold for someone.
[quote name="Macchi" date="2019-03-20 18:27:35" ] i keep whoever i find pretty and can think of lore for. rest is... YEET [/quote] This
Macchi wrote on 2019-03-20 18:27:35:
This
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
For one pair I don’t let myself sell the hatchies because they all need to have themed names. Either exalt or keep. For my others, if they’re really ugly exalt, if someone else might like them sell, and if I like them keep.
For one pair I don’t let myself sell the hatchies because they all need to have themed names. Either exalt or keep. For my others, if they’re really ugly exalt, if someone else might like them sell, and if I like them keep.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
1 2