Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How important is Aesthetic(TM) to you?
1 2 3 4 5
I'm curious because I've been seeing a lot of posts about aesthetic lately - whether it's dragons that all match a theme, or fancy signatures, or even altered post styles.

So I wanted to get some feedback - how important is aesthetic to you/your lair? What does it mean to you personally? And if you don't follow The Way of The Aesthetic, what do you think of people who do?
I'm curious because I've been seeing a lot of posts about aesthetic lately - whether it's dragons that all match a theme, or fancy signatures, or even altered post styles.

So I wanted to get some feedback - how important is aesthetic to you/your lair? What does it mean to you personally? And if you don't follow The Way of The Aesthetic, what do you think of people who do?
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
I fell like I have more respect and I'm more recognizable with a consistent aesthetic. Plus, it makes everything look so neat, pretty, and put together.
I fell like I have more respect and I'm more recognizable with a consistent aesthetic. Plus, it makes everything look so neat, pretty, and put together.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
on the forum, i definitely like having a good aesthetic, both because it's pleasing to me and it feels like it helps make me more recognizable - in my lair, though, i mostly just do whatever.
on the forum, i definitely like having a good aesthetic, both because it's pleasing to me and it feels like it helps make me more recognizable - in my lair, though, i mostly just do whatever.
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
enough that i made my own pixels for my signature, not enough that i'm going to actually recode all my dragon bios any time soon
enough that i made my own pixels for my signature, not enough that i'm going to actually recode all my dragon bios any time soon
_ _ _ _ xWsqmwJ.png
_hedj_
gdblirs.png
_ _she/they/he
_ _gmt+0/fr+8
_ _
lNYuJMt.png
Not much. As long as (at the very least) my avatar and vista fit nicely, I do whatever. I organize my lair by color and honestly,,,, it's not that hard for me.
I don't consider color order as "aesthetic" though.
Not much. As long as (at the very least) my avatar and vista fit nicely, I do whatever. I organize my lair by color and honestly,,,, it's not that hard for me.
I don't consider color order as "aesthetic" though.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I just like to have my dragons and lair the way I do.
I just like to have my dragons and lair the way I do.
My lair has a theme and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I think my dragons are beeautiful the way they are.
My lair has a theme and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I think my dragons are beeautiful the way they are.
3tufjzM.jpg Honeybee
very much
very much
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
I'm working on my Forum aesthetic. I still have to do some art for my signature before it's complete. As for my lair, I'm trying to sort my dragons on each page based on aesthetic, but don't look at my den. It's a mess.
I'm working on my Forum aesthetic. I still have to do some art for my signature before it's complete. As for my lair, I'm trying to sort my dragons on each page based on aesthetic, but don't look at my den. It's a mess.
The Empyreal Library
I like to make my vista and stuff look matchy and have a cohesive colour scheme in my lair. It just wouldn't feel right if I did it any other way.
I like to make my vista and stuff look matchy and have a cohesive colour scheme in my lair. It just wouldn't feel right if I did it any other way.
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
1 2 3 4 5