Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How important is Aesthetic(TM) to you?
1 2 3 4 5
Eh, my lair doesn't have an aesthetic and I don't think my forum appearance does either. It's not really important to me. It can look really nice when other people do it, but I've seen some that're a bit over the top to me.
Eh, my lair doesn't have an aesthetic and I don't think my forum appearance does either. It's not really important to me. It can look really nice when other people do it, but I've seen some that're a bit over the top to me.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
I don't care about post aesthetics, but if I don't have a lair aesthetic, I'd just randomly buy everything, purge and buy anew. Now I have a nice list of dragons I want to collect and that's more fun, it's a goal to work to (even though I sometimes want to buy a dragon that fall outside the limits I've set for myself but oh well worth it).
I don't care about post aesthetics, but if I don't have a lair aesthetic, I'd just randomly buy everything, purge and buy anew. Now I have a nice list of dragons I want to collect and that's more fun, it's a goal to work to (even though I sometimes want to buy a dragon that fall outside the limits I've set for myself but oh well worth it).
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
I look at my lair and cry
[center][quote name="CHUUNIBYOU" date="2019-03-09 13:47:26" ] I look at my lair and cry [/quote] mood For me its more that my dragons' bios, once i get them all coded and revamped, need to look balanced and match the dragon. The colors and mood arent as important to me, more just the layout as a whole. I also tend to center [i]everything[/i] with the exception of some forum replies.[/center]
CHUUNIBYOU wrote on 2019-03-09 13:47:26:

mood

For me its more that my dragons' bios, once i get them all coded and revamped, need to look balanced and match the dragon. The colors and mood arent as important to me, more just the layout as a whole. I also tend to center everything with the exception of some forum replies.
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
I don’t really think about it at all. My lair is a Coral Reef, so my dragons do fit that theme. But I can make any dragon fit my theme. LOL

As far as other peoples, some aesthetics people use in the forums makes their posts difficult to read, so I skip their posts. So I think, for some, sticking to aesthetic is not working, whether they realize it or not. I do like lair aesthetics in other lairs, but is not a must for me to enjoy looking at someones lair. =D
I don’t really think about it at all. My lair is a Coral Reef, so my dragons do fit that theme. But I can make any dragon fit my theme. LOL

As far as other peoples, some aesthetics people use in the forums makes their posts difficult to read, so I skip their posts. So I think, for some, sticking to aesthetic is not working, whether they realize it or not. I do like lair aesthetics in other lairs, but is not a must for me to enjoy looking at someones lair. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
I am very mixed. at same, I want my lair to be organized somehow - by colors, feel their apparel and/or accent gives, etc. but then I want them organized by how I like them, who are my favs, sentimental value etc

I don't mind if someone is or not following any aesthetic /shrugs/
I am very mixed. at same, I want my lair to be organized somehow - by colors, feel their apparel and/or accent gives, etc. but then I want them organized by how I like them, who are my favs, sentimental value etc

I don't mind if someone is or not following any aesthetic /shrugs/
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
My dragons are mostly organized by...age. My lair has a very lived in look, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I feel like if I visited one of those super organized/color-themed lairs, I'd have to sit very gingerly on the edge of a chair and make stilted small talk. But that's my personal problem, nothing against people who like that.
My dragons are mostly organized by...age. My lair has a very lived in look, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I feel like if I visited one of those super organized/color-themed lairs, I'd have to sit very gingerly on the edge of a chair and make stilted small talk. But that's my personal problem, nothing against people who like that.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
I just go for the pastel colors and blacks/greys. That would be my whole aesthetic.
I just go for the pastel colors and blacks/greys. That would be my whole aesthetic.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
[quote name="CHUUNIBYOU" date="2019-03-09 13:47:26" ] I look at my lair and cry [/quote]
CHUUNIBYOU wrote on 2019-03-09 13:47:26:

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
pink/purple aesthetic.... mostly......
pink/purple aesthetic.... mostly......
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
Twitter
24 | they/them
LmPbhqi.png
1 2 3 4 5