Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How important is Aesthetic(TM) to you?
1 2 3 4 5
My lair's a mess, but I try to match my vista, siggie, and avatar when I can.
My lair's a mess, but I try to match my vista, siggie, and avatar when I can.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
What is aesthetic even man
is it something you can eat
What is aesthetic even man
is it something you can eat
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
Aesthetic? What’s that?
Aesthetic? What’s that?
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
It's quite important to me, but not so much that I'm actually motivated to crack down on the floaty amorphous mess which is the current state of my lair :^)
It's quite important to me, but not so much that I'm actually motivated to crack down on the floaty amorphous mess which is the current state of my lair :^)
JBEajtP.gif
Ha!

Hahaha!

What aesthetic?

(Tb real here tho I could not care less about matching dragons. If I like it, its mine.)
Ha!

Hahaha!

What aesthetic?

(Tb real here tho I could not care less about matching dragons. If I like it, its mine.)
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
Not at all. My lair is full of dragons that have more or less no relation, thematically, to each other beyond lore, and as for the forums I just make sure my avatar and vista don't clash.

People who have an aesthetic actually send up red flags for me, most of the time. Often, their text is either a tiny font or a difficult to read color (or color gradient) and that's a big "oh god why would you do that" for me.

Some people have a nice aesthetic that's just fine, too, and I could care less about it.
Not at all. My lair is full of dragons that have more or less no relation, thematically, to each other beyond lore, and as for the forums I just make sure my avatar and vista don't clash.

People who have an aesthetic actually send up red flags for me, most of the time. Often, their text is either a tiny font or a difficult to read color (or color gradient) and that's a big "oh god why would you do that" for me.

Some people have a nice aesthetic that's just fine, too, and I could care less about it.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Aesthetic is pretty important to me, despite my current liar being a mess... I try to make my signature and vista/avatar look nice, even though they don't always match.
Aesthetic is pretty important to me, despite my current liar being a mess... I try to make my signature and vista/avatar look nice, even though they don't always match.

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
I like it when my avatar, vista and signature match somewhat. It feels more cohesive and orderly. My lair had a pretty consistent theme until recently, but I'm struggling to stay with that. Black and gray are very nice, but I've branching out and trying to use more color. Not entirely sure if that's good or bad since the few colorful dragons stand out quite a bit. :,)
I like it when my avatar, vista and signature match somewhat. It feels more cohesive and orderly. My lair had a pretty consistent theme until recently, but I'm struggling to stay with that. Black and gray are very nice, but I've branching out and trying to use more color. Not entirely sure if that's good or bad since the few colorful dragons stand out quite a bit. :,)
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
my lore is specifically put together so that way I don't have to have a cohesive aesthetic to my whole lair. I just couldn't do it, it's so boring to only have one thing

however, an individual's aesthetic is everything. each dragon needs to be a cohesive unit between itself, its apparel, familiar, bio, and vista if applicable

the only thing terribly aesthetic about my posts is that I pick vistas to go with my avatar, but my sig is reserved for memes and/or pokemon
my lore is specifically put together so that way I don't have to have a cohesive aesthetic to my whole lair. I just couldn't do it, it's so boring to only have one thing

however, an individual's aesthetic is everything. each dragon needs to be a cohesive unit between itself, its apparel, familiar, bio, and vista if applicable

the only thing terribly aesthetic about my posts is that I pick vistas to go with my avatar, but my sig is reserved for memes and/or pokemon
wORSkxL.png
I like things to match but also I'm a mess. Aesthetic is important but also I wanna show all my sigs at the same too
I like things to match but also I'm a mess. Aesthetic is important but also I wanna show all my sigs at the same too
Heart.gif
1 2 3 4 5