Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How important is Aesthetic(TM) to you?
1 2 3 4 5
Forum vista/avatar/signature aesthetic important

Text aesthetic NOT important, can get annoying. Lair aesthetic pretty important (inked your a gen1 Collector), or don’t have an established aesthetic yet that you like.

Dragon bio aesthetic kinda important
Forum vista/avatar/signature aesthetic important

Text aesthetic NOT important, can get annoying. Lair aesthetic pretty important (inked your a gen1 Collector), or don’t have an established aesthetic yet that you like.

Dragon bio aesthetic kinda important
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
despite my username, I don't think I have a set aesthetic for my dragons, nor will I ever get one. I just like too many diffrent dergs to chose ;w;

as for my avatar and vista- yeh those two aren't going to be switched out anytime soon.

despite my username, I don't think I have a set aesthetic for my dragons, nor will I ever get one. I just like too many diffrent dergs to chose ;w;

as for my avatar and vista- yeh those two aren't going to be switched out anytime soon.

Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
forums wise? gotta have that matching dragon/vista (idk about sig though)

lair wise?......at least it's diverse? :')
forums wise? gotta have that matching dragon/vista (idk about sig though)

lair wise?......at least it's diverse? :')
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
all i need is

y e l l o w
all i need is

y e l l o w
ahahahaha absolutely not. I'm a disaster and I plan to keep it that way, because I'd never have it any other way, I'm happy like this.

I like to match my avatar and vista though.

I could use a less tacky signature tbh, but until I find some other way to make sure people always spell my username right, it has to stay.
ahahahaha absolutely not. I'm a disaster and I plan to keep it that way, because I'd never have it any other way, I'm happy like this.

I like to match my avatar and vista though.

I could use a less tacky signature tbh, but until I find some other way to make sure people always spell my username right, it has to stay.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
in my lair, nope! I separate my lair by aesthetic, so its never a problem!
In my profile and avatar and stuff, yeah lol. Love this setup
in my lair, nope! I separate my lair by aesthetic, so its never a problem!
In my profile and avatar and stuff, yeah lol. Love this setup
iO2X60T.png
Everything is a mess honestly. My username doesn't match up with my lair theme, which in itself doesn't have a set colour, dragon, or clothing theme beyond 'nearly everyone will have at least one cat'. The colours themselves aren't in order like they used to be, I don't format my bios (And said bios are inconsistent. Some are written from the dragon's POV, some yours, some are a basic rundown of their personality, some are a full history to a basic excerpt of one event, you get the idea).. I mean, not even my signature matches my profile pic and I have no vista. It's chaos, really. I kind of care but it's pretty obvious not that much. [emoji=coatl tongue]
Everything is a mess honestly. My username doesn't match up with my lair theme, which in itself doesn't have a set colour, dragon, or clothing theme beyond 'nearly everyone will have at least one cat'. The colours themselves aren't in order like they used to be, I don't format my bios (And said bios are inconsistent. Some are written from the dragon's POV, some yours, some are a basic rundown of their personality, some are a full history to a basic excerpt of one event, you get the idea).. I mean, not even my signature matches my profile pic and I have no vista.
It's chaos, really. I kind of care but it's pretty obvious not that much.
giphy.gif
I have a kinda sorta aesthetic??? A lot of my lair/forum post style kinda fits into a magical, galaxy aesthetic? But a lot of it doesn’t, too, like my hatchery, which has a techno/neon aesthetic. so I guess aesthetic isn’t all that important to me, even though it’d be really cool to have a consistent one.
I have a kinda sorta aesthetic??? A lot of my lair/forum post style kinda fits into a magical, galaxy aesthetic? But a lot of it doesn’t, too, like my hatchery, which has a techno/neon aesthetic. so I guess aesthetic isn’t all that important to me, even though it’d be really cool to have a consistent one.
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
Depends on what you mean.

My lair is incredibly thematic, just not visually aesthetic. It's filled with detectives and criminals and police officers. So yes, in that sense, the aesthetic is important to me. How they look, the outfits they wear, the breeds they are, it all has to match. I mean, the bad guys all wear fedoras and black lab coats, and most of the officers wear traditional broadswords, aviator coats, and waistcoats.That's an aesthetic, I guess, akin to the UMAs and silks and flowerfalls.

Other than matching my vista, sig, and ava, I don't really care for formatting and text, and in most cases find that hard to read. Pastels and bright text hurt my eyes, same for many unusual fonts, and I'm prone to block more often than not if it's especially egregious.
Depends on what you mean.

My lair is incredibly thematic, just not visually aesthetic. It's filled with detectives and criminals and police officers. So yes, in that sense, the aesthetic is important to me. How they look, the outfits they wear, the breeds they are, it all has to match. I mean, the bad guys all wear fedoras and black lab coats, and most of the officers wear traditional broadswords, aviator coats, and waistcoats.That's an aesthetic, I guess, akin to the UMAs and silks and flowerfalls.

Other than matching my vista, sig, and ava, I don't really care for formatting and text, and in most cases find that hard to read. Pastels and bright text hurt my eyes, same for many unusual fonts, and I'm prone to block more often than not if it's especially egregious.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
1 2 3 4 5