Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How important is Aesthetic(TM) to you?
1 2 3 4 5
I prefer large lairs that have aesthetic/theme lairs since it makes it easier to navigate (they look so regal), but I like small mix-match lairs. Small mix-match lairs look so scrappy and I adore it. Also I really like aesthetic/themed forum posts & vistas.

I think that having a lair or vista with a consistent aesthetic help the player be more recognizable.
I prefer large lairs that have aesthetic/theme lairs since it makes it easier to navigate (they look so regal), but I like small mix-match lairs. Small mix-match lairs look so scrappy and I adore it. Also I really like aesthetic/themed forum posts & vistas.

I think that having a lair or vista with a consistent aesthetic help the player be more recognizable.
MT1tHzE.png
i've tried to keep a consistent lair aesthetic before but i always got tired of it and purged everyone. it's nice to look at, sure, but my dragons just started to blend into eachother. they didn't feel like individuals
i've tried to keep a consistent lair aesthetic before but i always got tired of it and purged everyone. it's nice to look at, sure, but my dragons just started to blend into eachother. they didn't feel like individuals
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I like to have a matching vista and dragon if I can and only because I find it a little weird if does not match. I never bothered with a lair Aesthetic because I love a lot of different things.

Actually, I have never been a pet site where a lot of people care about their Aesthetic then I have seen on FlightRising. I never really gave this much thought and I don't really plan too.
I like to have a matching vista and dragon if I can and only because I find it a little weird if does not match. I never bothered with a lair Aesthetic because I love a lot of different things.

Actually, I have never been a pet site where a lot of people care about their Aesthetic then I have seen on FlightRising. I never really gave this much thought and I don't really plan too.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
i don't really have an aesthetic, tbh. just.. whatever i feel like.
i don't really have an aesthetic, tbh. just.. whatever i feel like.
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
I like looking good, so very.
I like looking good, so very.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I tried keeping large groups of aesthetically matching dragons for a good long while, but I'd always get tired of looking at them after a while and yeet them off to Earthshaker.

These days my main aesthetic is female guardians, and it's a loose enough connecting thread to keep things fresh, while still having things look relatively cohesive.
I tried keeping large groups of aesthetically matching dragons for a good long while, but I'd always get tired of looking at them after a while and yeet them off to Earthshaker.

These days my main aesthetic is female guardians, and it's a loose enough connecting thread to keep things fresh, while still having things look relatively cohesive.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
On the forums? That’s real nice, and I like it matchy.

Lairwise? It’s a mess but that’s how I like it.
On the forums? That’s real nice, and I like it matchy.

Lairwise? It’s a mess but that’s how I like it.
RXOvIvB.png
[emoji=mirror]
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
aesthetic is important to me- but having a cohesive aesthetic where everything looks like it belongs together is not important to me. my dragons are really diverse in color and theme and my forum posts look like i'd be in shadow but my page is light themed. variety is the spice of life they say [emoji=guardian laughing]
aesthetic is important to me- but having a cohesive aesthetic where everything looks like it belongs together is not important to me. my dragons are really diverse in color and theme and my forum posts look like i'd be in shadow but my page is light themed. variety is the spice of life they say
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
I just want my theme to look good and neat. Thats why I try to look as water aesthetic as possible. It looks nice when your just in one element.
I just want my theme to look good and neat. Thats why I try to look as water aesthetic as possible. It looks nice when your just in one element.
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
1 2 3 4 5