Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] Level 18 Cauldron
1 2 3
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0BODntx.jpg[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][br] [b]Cauldron is currently level: 18[/b][/center] If anyone needs stuff brewed, I can help out! I'm not looking to reduce items, however. I need XP and reducing doesn't produce enough for it to be worth the time. Me making items for you is 100% free! Please post here what you'd like me to brew. Then simply send the material items and the treasure required via CR and I'll accept it once I'm ready to start on your order! No need to ping, I am subscribed. Orders: 1. Frostmeri - 3x Webfiend Cave Scenes 2. Blauw - 40x Green Sludge 3. 4. 5.
0BODntx.jpg

cauldron_loading.gif

Cauldron is currently level: 18

If anyone needs stuff brewed, I can help out! I'm not looking to reduce items, however. I need XP and reducing doesn't produce enough for it to be worth the time. Me making items for you is 100% free!

Please post here what you'd like me to brew. Then simply send the material items and the treasure required via CR and I'll accept it once I'm ready to start on your order! No need to ping, I am subscribed.

Orders:
1. Frostmeri - 3x Webfiend Cave Scenes
2. Blauw - 40x Green Sludge
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
X
X
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
thanks i have stuff in the way
thanks i have stuff in the way
X
X
@ghostesez :eyes: can you brew me a set of reinforced beakers, and use that for 2 fine alchemical reductions?
@ghostesez :eyes: can you brew me a set of reinforced beakers, and use that for 2 fine alchemical reductions?
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
@halcy yep! Send over the stuff via CR and I’ll get started once the cauldron clears!
@halcy yep! Send over the stuff via CR and I’ll get started once the cauldron clears!
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
1 2 3