Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR tattoos?
1 2 3 4 5 6
An FR tattoo? I think it a familiar tattoo would be cute? Maybe one of those festival goblins (i really love the goblins) or maybe the spirit fest familiars since they also have the flight symbols
An FR tattoo? I think it a familiar tattoo would be cute? Maybe one of those festival goblins (i really love the goblins) or maybe the spirit fest familiars since they also have the flight symbols

+3 FR
Fool's Gold Hoarder
Yellow Canary Hoarder
"i assure you brother,
the sun will shine on us again."
- loki odinson
T9M8A5R.png
I don't imagine myself ever getting a tattoo, but I must admit a plague symbol would be pretty cool. Or a hainu... as you can see from my sig I adore hainu! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/revamp/banners/plague_small.png[/img]
I don't imagine myself ever getting a tattoo, but I must admit a plague symbol would be pretty cool. Or a hainu... as you can see from my sig I adore hainu!

plague_small.png
plague_small.png8wVUlSG.gifplague_small.png
I have four tattoos, though none of them are Flight Rising related. I could see myself getting a Nature Emblem or Nature Sprite somewhere.
I have four tattoos, though none of them are Flight Rising related. I could see myself getting a Nature Emblem or Nature Sprite somewhere.
Fen | They/them
I’m considering of one day getting a tattoo of a dragon (probably not FR-related), but the pattern of [item=spellwrought halo] and [item=voltaic halo] would look amazing.
I’m considering of one day getting a tattoo of a dragon (probably not FR-related), but the pattern of Spellwrought Halo and Voltaic Halo would look amazing.
QPhiJOS.png
Oh my gosh, all such great ideas! The FR art does give a lot of great choices, the sprites or goblins would be adorable too :)
Oh my gosh, all such great ideas! The FR art does give a lot of great choices, the sprites or goblins would be adorable too :)
grQU96J.png
my mum would keeeellll meee
my mum would keeeellll meee
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
[color=7930b5]@Starcloud Ok, it’s extremely rough (I’m terrible at sketching on my phone :/ ), but here is the basis of the idea I had for the spiral! [img]http://imgur.com/zV69xwQ.png[/img] Lil noodlesnek :D
@Starcloud
Ok, it’s extremely rough (I’m terrible at sketching on my phone :/ ), but here is the basis of the idea I had for the spiral!
zV69xwQ.png
Lil noodlesnek :D
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
No, I don't really like tattoos. They age badly and look incredibly tacky when you're beyond a certain age.
No, I don't really like tattoos. They age badly and look incredibly tacky when you're beyond a certain age.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
a whole sleeve down my right arm for an emperor dragon. arcanist spanning across my back. little star tattoos across my left wrist. i will go all out.

a whole damn tattoo down my side of arcanist being consumed by the shade. it'll be so awesome.
a whole sleeve down my right arm for an emperor dragon. arcanist spanning across my back. little star tattoos across my left wrist. i will go all out.

a whole damn tattoo down my side of arcanist being consumed by the shade. it'll be so awesome.
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
I couldn't get a tattoo because I'm terrified of needles, but would I if I could? Most definitely. No idea what it'd be, though. Maybe the swiftwing silhouette...?
I couldn't get a tattoo because I'm terrified of needles, but would I if I could? Most definitely. No idea what it'd be, though. Maybe the swiftwing silhouette...?
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa