Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR tattoos?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Macchi" date="2018-11-12 18:53:58" ] a whole sleeve down my right arm for an emperor dragon. arcanist spanning across my back. little star tattoos across my left wrist. i will go all out. a whole damn tattoo down my side of arcanist being consumed by the shade. it'll be so awesome. [/quote] I was thinking just an imperial down my arm but an emperor sounds even cooler lol, love the Arcanist one too
Macchi wrote on 2018-11-12 18:53:58:
a whole sleeve down my right arm for an emperor dragon. arcanist spanning across my back. little star tattoos across my left wrist. i will go all out.

a whole damn tattoo down my side of arcanist being consumed by the shade. it'll be so awesome.
I was thinking just an imperial down my arm but an emperor sounds even cooler lol, love the Arcanist one too
giphy.gif
ooooooooooo thats given me so many idea lmao

I'm looking forward to be the age to get tattoos (i've always wanted them lol) and the flight symbols seem like such a good idea! I may get the ice flight symbol
ooooooooooo thats given me so many idea lmao

I'm looking forward to be the age to get tattoos (i've always wanted them lol) and the flight symbols seem like such a good idea! I may get the ice flight symbol
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
in theory i want a plague symbol, but in practice too many people would think it's a stylized infinity symbol and i would get v frustrated
in theory i want a plague symbol, but in practice too many people would think it's a stylized infinity symbol and i would get v frustrated
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
I want many tattoos but I haven't considered a FR theme for one tbh.
I want many tattoos but I haven't considered a FR theme for one tbh.
*kicks down door* DID SOMEONE SAY "TATTOOS"?! So this isn't really relevant to FR but ever since I was a child I've wanted a tattoo of a dragon on my right ankle with its tail curled around my ankle bone. I wanted it on the right since it's my dominant foot and for me dragons symbolize strength. It's like saying that I'm strong enough to keep taking steps forward, really. Not very FR related but still kinda cool in my opinion, here's what it looks like: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2d/08/34/2d0834767437d56dbb5ce7aacb8a7462.jpg[/img]
*kicks down door*

DID SOMEONE SAY "TATTOOS"?!

So this isn't really relevant to FR but ever since I was a child I've wanted a tattoo of a dragon on my right ankle with its tail curled around my ankle bone. I wanted it on the right since it's my dominant foot and for me dragons symbolize strength. It's like saying that I'm strong enough to keep taking steps forward, really. Not very FR related but still kinda cool in my opinion, here's what it looks like:

2d0834767437d56dbb5ce7aacb8a7462.jpg
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
Is it even worth it? i mean if your love to this game is that high that you would tattoo something in-game related just for 5 years regret it?

If you want then go for it i guess.
Is it even worth it? i mean if your love to this game is that high that you would tattoo something in-game related just for 5 years regret it?

If you want then go for it i guess.
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
Thought about maybe getting a Pearlcatcher inked, but I already got too many tattoo plans, it's a rather low priority idea.
Thought about maybe getting a Pearlcatcher inked, but I already got too many tattoo plans, it's a rather low priority idea.
I've considered designing myself a sleeve at some point, and honestly? I think coatls are cute enough that I might toss a tiny one in there. The real problem would be picking which one of my dragons gets to go on my arm forever, haha.
I've considered designing myself a sleeve at some point, and honestly? I think coatls are cute enough that I might toss a tiny one in there. The real problem would be picking which one of my dragons gets to go on my arm forever, haha.
I have 1 tattoo, but not anything FR-related. I think getting any of the actual dragons is a terrible idea, but I can totally get behind the flight icon suggestions. As others have pointed out, they can look sort of tribal. Still, I wouldn't personally get anything FR-related.

Also think it's kinda weird to discuss this with so many underage users around lol. Hope we aren't badly influencing anyone. If you're of-age and thinking on it, my advice is the usual: get something small in a spot that's easy to cover up for your first tat.
I have 1 tattoo, but not anything FR-related. I think getting any of the actual dragons is a terrible idea, but I can totally get behind the flight icon suggestions. As others have pointed out, they can look sort of tribal. Still, I wouldn't personally get anything FR-related.

Also think it's kinda weird to discuss this with so many underage users around lol. Hope we aren't badly influencing anyone. If you're of-age and thinking on it, my advice is the usual: get something small in a spot that's easy to cover up for your first tat.
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
Personally I love having fandom tattoos :) Harry Potter, Marvel, video games, book characters, FR, what's the difference honestly? It's something I enjoyed and was a part of my life, and 10 years from now they can represent great memories.

@Rowdy
That's true, I didn't consider influencing anyone underage, hopefully this hasn't XD Remember kids, tats are forever!
Personally I love having fandom tattoos :) Harry Potter, Marvel, video games, book characters, FR, what's the difference honestly? It's something I enjoyed and was a part of my life, and 10 years from now they can represent great memories.

@Rowdy
That's true, I didn't consider influencing anyone underage, hopefully this hasn't XD Remember kids, tats are forever!
grQU96J.png
1 2 3 4 5 6