Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR tattoos?
1 2 3 4 5 6
This sounds really cool itd be interesting to see if people do have tattoos of FR things.
This sounds really cool itd be interesting to see if people do have tattoos of FR things.
ZVpCPil.png
[quote name="Voidshadow" date="2018-11-12 18:33:29" ] I’m considering of one day getting a tattoo of a dragon (probably not FR-related), but the pattern of [item=spellwrought halo] and [item=voltaic halo] would look amazing. [/quote] What would be really cool is to get all the flights Halos on a arm or leg. Each one circling around like a bracelet. And of course all the flights emblems would be pretty cool.
Voidshadow wrote on 2018-11-12 18:33:29:
I’m considering of one day getting a tattoo of a dragon (probably not FR-related), but the pattern of Spellwrought Halo and Voltaic Halo would look amazing.

What would be really cool is to get all the flights Halos on a arm or leg. Each one circling around like a bracelet. And of course all the flights emblems would be pretty cool.
i'd probably get the shadow or wind symbols as tattoos, since they're both my home and they mean a lot to me personality wise as well
i'd probably get the shadow or wind symbols as tattoos, since they're both my home and they mean a lot to me personality wise as well
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
can you imagine just walking in the streets and seeing someone with a fr tattoo.
can you imagine just walking in the streets and seeing someone with a fr tattoo.
Hmm not FR, but I would love a dragon tattoo , that goes over my whole back.

I already got 2 tattoos. The problem is more of the actual price.
Tattoos are insanely expensive
Hmm not FR, but I would love a dragon tattoo , that goes over my whole back.

I already got 2 tattoos. The problem is more of the actual price.
Tattoos are insanely expensive
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
Would def get a small flight logo tattoo, though I'm not sure which I'd go for since I'm not super loyal to one flight. But I think a really small emblem that's just black outline of the flight one would look super cool. Would probably get it on my arm.
Would def get a small flight logo tattoo, though I'm not sure which I'd go for since I'm not super loyal to one flight. But I think a really small emblem that's just black outline of the flight one would look super cool. Would probably get it on my arm.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
FR staff should be paid to get full-body FR tattoos and become walking billboards. >8D
FR staff should be paid to get full-body FR tattoos and become walking billboards. >8D
count me in for some rotrock roots all over my body
count me in for some rotrock roots all over my body
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
There was this a while ago
There was this a while ago
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
A few months ago I was actually thinking of this exact thing! My idea was the shadow flight emblem with the rays of light from the light flight's emblem coming out from the bottom! It would look like a cool "tribal" type of tattoo. I would consider getting something like that as my years on fr have brought me some joy.
A few months ago I was actually thinking of this exact thing! My idea was the shadow flight emblem with the rays of light from the light flight's emblem coming out from the bottom! It would look like a cool "tribal" type of tattoo. I would consider getting something like that as my years on fr have brought me some joy.
L1PVzvc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6