Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR tattoos?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ObsidianMage
Awww that's so cute!

@gbot13
That is beautiful, thank you for sharing.
@ObsidianMage
Awww that's so cute!

@gbot13
That is beautiful, thank you for sharing.
grQU96J.png
Getting a tattoo of a fandom sounds like a very risky thing to do. That being said, temporary FR tattoos of the flight logos would be awesome.
Getting a tattoo of a fandom sounds like a very risky thing to do. That being said, temporary FR tattoos of the flight logos would be awesome.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
I kinda wanna get the plague flight symbol tattooed somewhere bc yes

I kinda wanna get the plague flight symbol tattooed somewhere bc yes

+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
I wouldn't mind getting an FR tattoo. Perhaps the Nature Flight symbol on the inside of my wrist or behind my ear would be nice. :O
I wouldn't mind getting an FR tattoo. Perhaps the Nature Flight symbol on the inside of my wrist or behind my ear would be nice. :O

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
i have two lil tattoos and one of them is the alchemical symbol for fire! it's the element associated with my zodiac (aries). whole reason i picked fire flight in the first place :) i wouldn't personally get a tat of something fr-related. i love this site, but it ain't my style
i have two lil tattoos and one of them is the alchemical symbol for fire! it's the element associated with my zodiac (aries). whole reason i picked fire flight in the first place :) i wouldn't personally get a tat of something fr-related. i love this site, but it ain't my style
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

Kelly • she/her
I have! But I used a pen :|
I have! But I used a pen :|
Hmmmm.
I would consider it!
Hmmmm.
I would consider it!
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
I highkey want the Light Flight symbol tatted on me somewhere. When i have enough cash I'll certainly share it, though!
I highkey want the Light Flight symbol tatted on me somewhere. When i have enough cash I'll certainly share it, though!
if i ever considered getting a tattoo it would probably be the plague symbol
if i ever considered getting a tattoo it would probably be the plague symbol

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
I would 100% get the arcane flight logo tattooed on my body somewhere! if not that, then maybe... hmm... [item=tales of terror] maybe this?
I would 100% get the arcane flight logo tattooed on my body somewhere! if not that, then maybe... hmm...

Tales of Terror maybe this?
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
1 2 3 4 5 6