Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many Scatter Sights are you hoarding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Right now I have 150, but I hope to have 250 by the end of tomorrow.
Right now I have 150, but I hope to have 250 by the end of tomorrow.
AqaqXxe.png
I currently have 48, I'd like to get a full stack
I currently have 48, I'd like to get a full stack
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
Somewhere between 1 and 5.
I don't think my child will die if it's a 1/50000 chance for it to stay primal or multi through two scatters.
Somewhere between 1 and 5.
I don't think my child will die if it's a 1/50000 chance for it to stay primal or multi through two scatters.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I assume you people had to sell your soul to RNG to get that many vials because I haven't gotten more than 1 dozen in all. This drop rate is ridiculous for a soon to retire and necessary item. Still congrats on the luck, ya'll
I assume you people had to sell your soul to RNG to get that many vials because I haven't gotten more than 1 dozen in all. This drop rate is ridiculous for a soon to retire and necessary item. Still congrats on the luck, ya'll
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
I have around 40ish but i wanna get 69 for the memes
I have around 40ish but i wanna get 69 for the memes
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
9 plus whatever I can get with 1.4kg tomorrow... minus a week's worth of cats for 2 people, whatever that turns out to be
9 plus whatever I can get with 1.4kg tomorrow... minus a week's worth of cats for 2 people, whatever that turns out to be
unknown.png
38 right now, hoping to get up to 50.
38 right now, hoping to get up to 50.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
I want 99 to sell over time. And then if I get extra before the end of Sunday, I'll use some of them on my dergs.
I want 99 to sell over time. And then if I get extra before the end of Sunday, I'll use some of them on my dergs.
0PO1tea.png Scatter Thread
Quest Thread
I have 52 at the moment after grinding for about 4-ish hours (?) + Baldwin, and hoping for a bit more than a stack by tomorrow. I have a presentation on Monday so I have no idea how much time I have for Coli.
I have 52 at the moment after grinding for about 4-ish hours (?) + Baldwin, and hoping for a bit more than a stack by tomorrow. I have a presentation on Monday so I have no idea how much time I have for Coli.
3 bc thats all ive gotten in 9+ hours of grinding :')
3 bc thats all ive gotten in 9+ hours of grinding :')
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10