Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many Scatter Sights are you hoarding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 atm and I'm just going to wait for those scatter prices to spike up.
12 atm and I'm just going to wait for those scatter prices to spike up.
115231.gif172037.gif172039.gif
24....and yesterday I threw a whole ton of them at my anniversary derg to no avail. I really want him to have either primal or multi but the odds are so low!! But for now I'm not doing anything until the mods actually speak up about...well, anything, lol. No hurt in waiting.
24....and yesterday I threw a whole ton of them at my anniversary derg to no avail. I really want him to have either primal or multi but the odds are so low!! But for now I'm not doing anything until the mods actually speak up about...well, anything, lol. No hurt in waiting.
Currently at 40. I'd love to hoard a whole stack but my luck so far today has been crap.
Currently at 40. I'd love to hoard a whole stack but my luck so far today has been crap.
tumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo6_250.png
I originally hoarded at least 22 of them so I could use them on one of my dragons.
After using up all of them for an eye type that still isn't what I wanted, I... learnt my lesson and decided to sell all the vials I get from the coli. After all, I can use the gems to get the actual things I want, instead of wasting 5kg worth of vials to get... absolutely nothing.
I originally hoarded at least 22 of them so I could use them on one of my dragons.
After using up all of them for an eye type that still isn't what I wanted, I... learnt my lesson and decided to sell all the vials I get from the coli. After all, I can use the gems to get the actual things I want, instead of wasting 5kg worth of vials to get... absolutely nothing.
KtOpUUe.gif
I was originally hoping for like 50+ but wasn't really able to grind at all yesterday so I think I'll settle with 30-40. Probably not going to use them much tho, because the odds of getting the rarer variations are so low, but they will be nice to have round to sell later if nothing else.
I was originally hoping for like 50+ but wasn't really able to grind at all yesterday so I think I'll settle with 30-40. Probably not going to use them much tho, because the odds of getting the rarer variations are so low, but they will be nice to have round to sell later if nothing else.
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
0 :/ I sold the ones I found yesterday and used them on some of my dragons but have had absolutely zero luck in the coli since yesterday’s update.
0 :/ I sold the ones I found yesterday and used them on some of my dragons but have had absolutely zero luck in the coli since yesterday’s update.
cJn0x1G.pngKOh9ck1.png84UHSsx.png
As many as I can get...I currently have 21. I wish I hadn't used more than like 1 because then I would have a LOT more...
As many as I can get...I currently have 21. I wish I hadn't used more than like 1 because then I would have a LOT more...
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
I only remembered about the anniversary last night so I'm very behind on grinding... I currently have 11. I hope I can get up to 30, but I have my doubts.
I only remembered about the anniversary last night so I'm very behind on grinding... I currently have 11. I hope I can get up to 30, but I have my doubts.
FR time +9
They/Them
MjqG2rA.png
Up to 57 now and stopping, can't coli a minute longer lol
Up to 57 now and stopping, can't coli a minute longer lol
Around 40 atm. I wanted a full stack but don't think I'll have the time to farm the rest.
Around 40 atm. I wanted a full stack but don't think I'll have the time to farm the rest.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10