Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [buying fod nests] sea eagle circle
[center]that's right. i'll pay you for simply breeding some dragons and sending them to me. think of our relationship as... mutually beneficial. you get to sell hatchlings for above the floor and make money from me. i get to exalt fodder and start the cycle again. it's the circle of life, but with money. [columns][b]THE MEAT OF THE THREAD: THE PRICES 6kt per egg in the nest. rtb fodder dragons will be provided.[/b] sending the breeders back to me would be appreciated when they're done nesting.[nextcol][item=raptorik wanderer][nextcol]All of these funds go to... [b]-funding impulse purchases -water dombank sometimes -more g1s -sea eagle circle again[/b][/columns] [b]INSTRUCTIONS:[/b] [LIST=1] [*you contact me in some way, stating you want to do sea eagle circle.] [*i send you the rtb fodder dragons via private auction or 1 way cr.] [*you breed them, and tell me how many eggs were in the nest. i verify, then pay.] [*you incubate them until they hatch.] [*send the hatchlings and ideally the breeders back to me.] [*after that, you don't have to do anything!] [/LIST] tl;dr lend me your nests for fodder breeding. it will be worth it.
that's right. i'll pay you for simply breeding some dragons and sending them to me.

think of our relationship as... mutually beneficial. you get to sell hatchlings for above the floor and make money from me. i get to exalt fodder and start the cycle again. it's the circle of life, but with money.
THE MEAT OF THE THREAD:
THE PRICES

6kt per egg in the nest.
rtb fodder dragons will be provided.

sending the breeders back to me would
be appreciated when they're done nesting.
Raptorik Wanderer All of these funds go to...

-funding impulse purchases
-water dombank sometimes
-more g1s
-sea eagle circle again

INSTRUCTIONS:
    [*you contact me in some way, stating you want to do sea eagle circle.]
    [*i send you the rtb fodder dragons via private auction or 1 way cr.]
    [*you breed them, and tell me how many eggs were in the nest. i verify, then pay.]
    [*you incubate them until they hatch.]
    [*send the hatchlings and ideally the breeders back to me.]
    [*after that, you don't have to do anything!]

tl;dr lend me your nests for fodder breeding. it will be worth it.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests