Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many Scatter Sights are you hoarding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
...I have 2 right now

Sorry but I'm not sacrificing my days to grind in the coli :L I'm getting all of my vials (lol 'all') from brewing.
...I have 2 right now

Sorry but I'm not sacrificing my days to grind in the coli :L I'm getting all of my vials (lol 'all') from brewing.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Currently 10, may bump it up to 15 or 20
Currently 10, may bump it up to 15 or 20
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
i can't grind too much on weekends because of work so i don't see myself getting to many unfortunately. i have 27 at the moment and one brewing and that'll probably be it for me. jealous of those of you with like 99+. if not for work that'd be me.
i can't grind too much on weekends because of work so i don't see myself getting to many unfortunately. i have 27 at the moment and one brewing and that'll probably be it for me. jealous of those of you with like 99+. if not for work that'd be me.
lkzAKA7.jpg
Got 3 so far. Gonna grind more tomorrow when i have time hopefully
Got 3 so far. Gonna grind more tomorrow when i have time hopefully
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
I have eight right now and I'm trying to get as many as I possibly can (currently melting some stuff for more red ooze), because I have some light dragons whose eyes were messed up by the unexpected changes to the default eye art.

My plan is to hoard as many scatter vials as I can get my hands on, go on my three week vacation, and if the staff still hasn't changed back the default eyes to what they were by the time I return (>:C) I'm going to use the vials on said light dragons until I get the "new" unusual eyes that look suspiciously like what they had in the first place.

I've been told that these eyes are fairly easy to get but I'm still hoarding tons of vials in case RNG hecks me over as hard as the initial update did. Anything left over after I fix said dragons will probably end up being sold.

</salt>
I have eight right now and I'm trying to get as many as I possibly can (currently melting some stuff for more red ooze), because I have some light dragons whose eyes were messed up by the unexpected changes to the default eye art.

My plan is to hoard as many scatter vials as I can get my hands on, go on my three week vacation, and if the staff still hasn't changed back the default eyes to what they were by the time I return (>:C) I'm going to use the vials on said light dragons until I get the "new" unusual eyes that look suspiciously like what they had in the first place.

I've been told that these eyes are fairly easy to get but I'm still hoarding tons of vials in case RNG hecks me over as hard as the initial update did. Anything left over after I fix said dragons will probably end up being sold.

</salt>
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
I currently have 72; I have no set goal in mind, just hoping I can obtain as many as possible before Sunday comes to a close :3
I currently have 72; I have no set goal in mind, just hoping I can obtain as many as possible before Sunday comes to a close :3
I only have 11...thanks to working weekends I have no free time to grind yayyyyy :D :D :D
I only have 11...thanks to working weekends I have no free time to grind yayyyyy :D :D :D
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
As much as humanly possible. If the item truly is retiring permanently, then I want to make as much profit as I can.
As much as humanly possible. If the item truly is retiring permanently, then I want to make as much profit as I can.
2cf6qah.png IEUZTmy.png
13... I thought that was a lot.
13... I thought that was a lot.
G8BnFQL.gif
I have around 20 right now cause I don't really have a use for them. I'd rather sell when they (hopefully) get a little pricier in a few months.

I used two to get the eyes I wanted on two dragons, and I was lucky in getting an Unusual and a Rare the first try on both c:
I have around 20 right now cause I don't really have a use for them. I'd rather sell when they (hopefully) get a little pricier in a few months.

I used two to get the eyes I wanted on two dragons, and I was lucky in getting an Unusual and a Rare the first try on both c:
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10