Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many Scatter Sights are you hoarding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
My original goal was 99. Currently at 78 (from coli and baldwin, haven't bought any) and I'm feeling really optimistic about this ^^
My original goal was 99. Currently at 78 (from coli and baldwin, haven't bought any) and I'm feeling really optimistic about this ^^
I’m on 54 now, trying to reach 70 but my coli luck is awful today.

Edit: My luck today turned good! I got 2 morphs and I have 71 now! I’m gonna aim to get 99!
I’m on 54 now, trying to reach 70 but my coli luck is awful today.

Edit: My luck today turned good! I got 2 morphs and I have 71 now! I’m gonna aim to get 99!
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
I don't have any goal set but I have currently 50 of them.
I don't have any goal set but I have currently 50 of them.
I'm a bit confused, can we use those vials of Scattersight after tomorrow's maintenance? They said "These special vials are available only during this event!" and I thought it meant that all the remaining vials would be unavailable - like strange chests after NotN. Is there any reason people are hoarding these or am I reading something wrong? ;w;
I'm a bit confused, can we use those vials of Scattersight after tomorrow's maintenance? They said "These special vials are available only during this event!" and I thought it meant that all the remaining vials would be unavailable - like strange chests after NotN. Is there any reason people are hoarding these or am I reading something wrong? ;w;
Eh, I'm not sure grinding is really worth spending time on.

I expect the hype to die quickly unless staff tweaks the odds for the rarer eye types.

There's a reason they used pics of hatchlings to show off the art, because unless you get multi or primal or you only use the scatters on Spirals, you won't even know it's there once the dragon grows up. Even Faceted eyes just disappear, because the eyes are so small on adult dragons.

And the chances of getting multi or primal are so miniscule that people will end up spending hundreds of thousands of treasure to absolutely zero gain. The one thread I saw that had the most data put primal at a chance of 1 in 100 vials and multi at 1,24 in 100 vials.

Eh, I'm not sure grinding is really worth spending time on.

I expect the hype to die quickly unless staff tweaks the odds for the rarer eye types.

There's a reason they used pics of hatchlings to show off the art, because unless you get multi or primal or you only use the scatters on Spirals, you won't even know it's there once the dragon grows up. Even Faceted eyes just disappear, because the eyes are so small on adult dragons.

And the chances of getting multi or primal are so miniscule that people will end up spending hundreds of thousands of treasure to absolutely zero gain. The one thread I saw that had the most data put primal at a chance of 1 in 100 vials and multi at 1,24 in 100 vials.

LkR1s2d.png
@hayum what will not be available is the drop in coli and the recipe in baldwin.
The item will be "retired" with no means of creating more than those that will remain unused in people's hoards/vaults.

Personally I'll just save a few to rescue my breeding projects in case that they born with unintended primal/multi-eyes rather than trying to scatter a dragon till it obtains those eyes.
@hayum what will not be available is the drop in coli and the recipe in baldwin.
The item will be "retired" with no means of creating more than those that will remain unused in people's hoards/vaults.

Personally I'll just save a few to rescue my breeding projects in case that they born with unintended primal/multi-eyes rather than trying to scatter a dragon till it obtains those eyes.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

@Hokayse Yes I know they will be retired of course, but the point I got confused of is "available only during this event" part. Mention of the retirement(of coli drops and BBB recipe) is in different paragraph...;u;
@Hokayse Yes I know they will be retired of course, but the point I got confused of is "available only during this event" part. Mention of the retirement(of coli drops and BBB recipe) is in different paragraph...;u;
56 for fun and profit
probs gonna try and shoot for at least 13 more :hue:
56 for fun and profit
probs gonna try and shoot for at least 13 more :hue:
vnfnSuk.gif
Want 99.
Have 74.
Sold 16.
Want 99.
Have 74.
Sold 16.
jfLmvwf.jpg
I'm going to hoard as much as I can while I'll brew and grind for them.
I'm going to hoard as much as I can while I'll brew and grind for them.
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10