Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | water is canada
1 2 3 4 5 6
whats canada
whats canada
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
As a person in water who is currently vacationing in Canada this made me very confused for a minute
As a person in water who is currently vacationing in Canada this made me very confused for a minute
Clan Lore
Arcane is Russia
Arcane is Russia
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
what’s a canada can you eat it
what’s a canada can you eat it

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
Ah, the Great White North. Canada is both Water and Ice, I'd say. You don't know we exist until you hear about our cold beautiful winters.

Thanks to living in Canada my whole life, I have perfected walking on pure ice without looking like I'm learning to walk all over again... Gotta love Canada!
Ah, the Great White North. Canada is both Water and Ice, I'd say. You don't know we exist until you hear about our cold beautiful winters.

Thanks to living in Canada my whole life, I have perfected walking on pure ice without looking like I'm learning to walk all over again... Gotta love Canada!
U58SZuw.png
Wind is japan ftw
Wind is japan ftw
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
"Canada"? "Water?" What are these mythical places of which you speak?

I'm not very original, am I?
"Canada"? "Water?" What are these mythical places of which you speak?

I'm not very original, am I?
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
[quote name="Krakatoaa" date="2018-06-05 15:02:39" ] But consider this: Lightning is Australia. [/quote] No, Plague is Australia. Everything is either poisonous, wants to kill you, or both.
Krakatoaa wrote on 2018-06-05 15:02:39:
But consider this:
Lightning is Australia.

No, Plague is Australia. Everything is either poisonous, wants to kill you, or both.
[quote name="@RabidWhovian" date="2018-06-05 17:56:46" ] Someone please phoatlshop the Tidelord with a bunch of Canadian souvenirs and in front of a Tim Horton's with a moose behind the counter or something. Make him as Canadian as possible. [/quote] your wish is my command [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9c5b/f/2018/192/9/b/ca_images_tim_hortons_exterior_2_623x350_by_littlefiredragon-dcgykuv.jpg[/img]
@RabidWhovian wrote on 2018-06-05 17:56:46:
Someone please phoatlshop the Tidelord with a bunch of Canadian souvenirs and in front of a Tim Horton's with a moose behind the counter or something.

Make him as Canadian as possible.

your wish is my command
ca_images_tim_hortons_exterior_2_623x350_by_littlefiredragon-dcgykuv.jpg
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
Lol, I like that photoshopping. Maybe u should've added a few beavers and snow and hockey players? Maybe Tidelord could also be holding a hockey stick and a lacrosse net/stick thing. Those are all Canadian
Lol, I like that photoshopping. Maybe u should've added a few beavers and snow and hockey players? Maybe Tidelord could also be holding a hockey stick and a lacrosse net/stick thing. Those are all Canadian
1 2 3 4 5 6