Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Digital & Traditional (Pen) Commissions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[img]https://i.imgur.com/18c01bi.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/X5BKh2X.png[/img] [center] [size=6][font=Vivaldi] [s]Open[/s] | [s]Full[/s] | [s]Closed[/s] | [b]Maintenance :)[/b] [/font][/size] [/center] [center] [size=5][font=Gabriola] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2982294/1#post_2982294]Welcome & Rules[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2982294#post_46706652]Examples & Pricing[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2982294#post_46706654]Slots & Ping List[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2982294/1#post_46706656]Completed Orders[/url] [/font][/size] [/center] [center] Hello! Due to health and college, I cannot always be around to actually do these, nor am I always in the right head space or energy to do them. For that reason, I am doing a pop-up shop for the various things I want to do (more on that in a moment). This means I will sometimes be gone for a short or long period of time and return here when I feel like doing more. I'll only take two at a time to ensure I can get your order done in a reasonable timeframe. If you would like to be pinged whenever I pop back in, you can always ask to be on a ping list! As for what I do, I will be adding more as I go along. Eventually I do want to have some adopts here to make things easier on myself. Since adopts are fairly simple to do per order, I feel like that would likely be my regular thing that I would take more orders for at once. Also, thank you to those paying in USD especially! USD commissions help me pay for my necessary medications each month, medical check-ups/hospital visits, and other goals that I have in mind. It means a lot that you are willing to help me out in such a huge way. <3 Seriously, I can't express how much it takes off my plate. [/center] [center] [size=7][font=Vivaldi][i][b]Rules[/b][/i][/font][/size] [/center] [i]I hold the right to refuse service, especially if you have failed to follow these rules in the past. They aren't anything special and, by ordering from me, I expect you to respect them as I respect you.[/i] [LIST] [*] Do [u]NOT[/u] claim my art as your own. Please note that tracing and claiming as your own is the same thing. Slightly altering a traced piece is still art theft. If you would like to use my art for tracing, just ask! I will almost always be okay if you want to use it for tracing/practice as long as you give credit. I'm in full support of people that want to learn! c: [*] If you want to use my art in something else, ask when you order and specify what for/where. Some usages may induce an extra fee. Just ask and be up front about it. [*] All of my prices are subject to change as I feel fit. Orders made before price changes will remain the price they were when ordered, but any additions not discussed prior may be subject to the newer price changes. [*] If you wait too late to request a [u]major[/u] revision (this is after the sketching phase), you may be subject to an additional fee depending on what the revision is. Minor revisions won't cost anything. If you entirely change what I'm drawing (for instance, after I've sketched one character you choose for me to do another), you will be charged for the sketch of another character because that's what you're asking for. Make sure it is what you want before I start on the final because, generally, I will have to redo [u]everything[/u] I just did to make the revision. If there is a charge, you will be notified. Refusal to pay this revision charge will halt my progress on your commission, or you may accept to proceed without a revision being made. If you refuse to pay revision charges and refuse to let me continue without revision (thus denying your available options), you will [u]not[/u] be refunded the cost of the sketch. By commissioning me, you accept these terms. [*] My signature should [u]always[/u] remain on the art unless we have worked out something else. Talk to me and we can discuss. All of my art is signed with a proper signature I use for actual commissions now, but older art may use my old stylized signature. [*] Time limits can be done, but you must (1) reasonably give me enough time from the start of the commission and (2) be absolutely clear from the start you need this in a specified timeframe. Time-limited commissions may be subject to a small additional charge depending on the time limit. The smaller the time limit, the more the charge. [*] You may pay one of two ways: 1. Half up front and half before I begin the other half of the commission. If you wish to use this method, the first half is due before I begin. Once the sketch is done and you have confirmed it, the other half will be due. 2. All up front. This method is pretty self-explanatory. If you have concerns or hesitations, I can refer you to some of the people I have done commissions for in the past. [*] Refunds are only issued for cases such as medical emergency on my end or any other case which may prevent me from being able to complete the order at that time. In these cases, I will refund based on how much work was done before I had to stop. If the sketch was completed but it is missing line work, I will refund up to half of what was already paid. You may, then, come back later to get the work completed if you would like me to finish (at that same discount, meaning you would only need to pay for what I need to finish). [*] ALL sketches of mine may return later for proper line art and color at whatever prices I have listed here. You will be discounted the sketch cost. [b]Important:[/b] If you got color and shading with your sketch, you will [u]not[/u] get deducted those costs because I still have to redo them. This is not available for traditional work. [*] If I still have your commission file, you may return for edits and alterations at a later date for a charge. Prices will be based on the changes made and are subject to being the cost of a new piece should that be the only option for the changes you're looking for. This is not available for traditional work and is very limited for lineless oil paint works. [/LIST] [img]https://i.imgur.com/x2vcZGj.png[/img]
18c01bi.png

X5BKh2X.png

Open | Full | Closed | Maintenance :)

Hello!

Due to health and college, I cannot always be around to actually do these, nor am I always in the right head space or energy to do them. For that reason, I am doing a pop-up shop for the various things I want to do (more on that in a moment). This means I will sometimes be gone for a short or long period of time and return here when I feel like doing more. I'll only take two at a time to ensure I can get your order done in a reasonable timeframe. If you would like to be pinged whenever I pop back in, you can always ask to be on a ping list!

As for what I do, I will be adding more as I go along. Eventually I do want to have some adopts here to make things easier on myself. Since adopts are fairly simple to do per order, I feel like that would likely be my regular thing that I would take more orders for at once.

Also, thank you to those paying in USD especially! USD commissions help me pay for my necessary medications each month, medical check-ups/hospital visits, and other goals that I have in mind. It means a lot that you are willing to help me out in such a huge way. <3 Seriously, I can't express how much it takes off my plate.

Rules
I hold the right to refuse service, especially if you have failed to follow these rules in the past. They aren't anything special and, by ordering from me, I expect you to respect them as I respect you.

• Do NOT claim my art as your own. Please note that tracing and claiming as your own is the same thing. Slightly altering a traced piece is still art theft. If you would like to use my art for tracing, just ask! I will almost always be okay if you want to use it for tracing/practice as long as you give credit. I'm in full support of people that want to learn! c:
  • If you want to use my art in something else, ask when you order and specify what for/where. Some usages may induce an extra fee. Just ask and be up front about it.
  • All of my prices are subject to change as I feel fit. Orders made before price changes will remain the price they were when ordered, but any additions not discussed prior may be subject to the newer price changes.
  • If you wait too late to request a major revision (this is after the sketching phase), you may be subject to an additional fee depending on what the revision is. Minor revisions won't cost anything. If you entirely change what I'm drawing (for instance, after I've sketched one character you choose for me to do another), you will be charged for the sketch of another character because that's what you're asking for. Make sure it is what you want before I start on the final because, generally, I will have to redo everything I just did to make the revision. If there is a charge, you will be notified. Refusal to pay this revision charge will halt my progress on your commission, or you may accept to proceed without a revision being made. If you refuse to pay revision charges and refuse to let me continue without revision (thus denying your available options), you will not be refunded the cost of the sketch. By commissioning me, you accept these terms.
  • My signature should always remain on the art unless we have worked out something else. Talk to me and we can discuss. All of my art is signed with a proper signature I use for actual commissions now, but older art may use my old stylized signature.
  • Time limits can be done, but you must (1) reasonably give me enough time from the start of the commission and (2) be absolutely clear from the start you need this in a specified timeframe. Time-limited commissions may be subject to a small additional charge depending on the time limit. The smaller the time limit, the more the charge.
  • You may pay one of two ways:
    1. Half up front and half before I begin the other half of the commission. If you wish to use this method, the first half is due before I begin. Once the sketch is done and you have confirmed it, the other half will be due.
    2. All up front. This method is pretty self-explanatory. If you have concerns or hesitations, I can refer you to some of the people I have done commissions for in the past.
  • Refunds are only issued for cases such as medical emergency on my end or any other case which may prevent me from being able to complete the order at that time. In these cases, I will refund based on how much work was done before I had to stop. If the sketch was completed but it is missing line work, I will refund up to half of what was already paid. You may, then, come back later to get the work completed if you would like me to finish (at that same discount, meaning you would only need to pay for what I need to finish).
  • ALL sketches of mine may return later for proper line art and color at whatever prices I have listed here. You will be discounted the sketch cost. Important: If you got color and shading with your sketch, you will not get deducted those costs because I still have to redo them. This is not available for traditional work.
  • If I still have your commission file, you may return for edits and alterations at a later date for a charge. Prices will be based on the changes made and are subject to being the cost of a new piece should that be the only option for the changes you're looking for. This is not available for traditional work and is very limited for lineless oil paint works.

x2vcZGj.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/18c01bi.png[/img] [center] [size=7][font=Vivaldi][i][b]Examples & Pricing[/b][/i][/font][/size] [/center] [center] [size=5][font=Gabriola] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2982294/1#post_2982294]Welcome & Rules[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2982294#post_46706652]Examples & Pricing[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2982294#post_46706654]Slots & Ping List[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2982294/1#post_46706656]Completed Orders[/url] [/font][/size] [/center] [center] [i]I accept the following as payment:[/i] [LIST] [*] Gems/Treasure (1:1100) [*] USD (100g = 1USD as per site rates) Via Paypal [*] Sometimes UMAs (Ask Me) [*] Sometimes Specific Dragons (See Below) [*] Mixed Payment [/LIST] [i]If you plan on paying in UMAs, you need to show me what you would like to use as payment beforehand. If I don't like the UMA or don't know if I could sell it fast enough, I won't accept it. I like a wide variety of UMAs, but my favorites are spooky, creepy, horror, and plague UMAs. In terms of dragons, it may vary. I currently collect G1s, G2 Imperials, glitches, and old dragons. In terms of old dragons, I usually only collect 6-digits but I will pay mind to 7-digits if I really like them. Just like with UMAs, ask me! When inquiring about prices, please refer in terms of gems even if you are paying in treasure. This is easier for me to work out and I will do the same. If not using on-site currencies (USD), please refer to pricing strictly in these currencies.[/i] [/center] [quote] [i]Feel free to PM me orders. If you like, we can also Discuss via Discord where I can more easily update you on progress. [b]Order Form: FR Dragons[/b] @Lykos Order Type (See Below): Dragon: Expression: Pose: Included Items ("All" if you want everything): Skin: Payment Type: Other (Include Alterations Here): [b]Order Form: Other Commissions[/b] @Lykos Order Type (See Below): Description or Reference/s: Poses & Commission Details: Payment Type: Other Information: Feel free to PM me! [/quote] ---------------------------------- ---------------------------------- [center][b]Lineless Oil Paint Bust[/b]: $55 // 5,500g +$10 Full Body Lineless oil paints are a bit painful to do since each color gets its own specific shading. This means that there's no catch-all black, blue or other shading type that can be used to streamline the work needed, but you get all kinds of detail if you like being able to see brush strokes from paint (fur, scales, and other textures I try to actually make visible depending on what kind of skin/fur/etc they have).[/center] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2Q0NeBT.png[/img] [/center] [center][b]Standard Bust[/b]: $40 // 3,500g +$5 Full Body This is just clean line art with options of shading or no shading. I try to keep all art files, so you're free to return later to get shading done if you so choose. Note that, if I do not have the file on hand, I cannot do this.[/center] [center] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LrPFDO7.png[/img] [/center] [center][b]Sketch Bust[/b]: $15 // 1,500g +$2 Full Body +$2 Shading +$5 Full Color Sketch only includes just the sketch and nothing more. Different opacities can be used to show different aspects better at commissioner request. Color is an option but not by default.[/center] [center] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/AVKSskK.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wWSJhPF.png[/img] [/center] [center][b][Traditional] Pen Bust[/b]: $80 +$20 Full Body As these are done in actual pen, they cost much more than my digital work. They're also very time-consuming. For this reason, they will be very rarely allowed to be paid for in FR currencies, but you may feel free to ask to check if I am currently accepting FR currencies.[/center] [center] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eLzWWOv.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sRyNAZe.jpg[/img] [/center] [center] [b]Without Examples:[/b] The following options are also available, though I am currently working on getting proper examples shown. You are free to inquire. [u]Character/Reference Sheet:[/u] Varies Note that you can change what you would like in this, just ask me about it. This is a generic description of what these usually include, so you're absolutely able to change it up. Just an example! Prices assume you want the most out of your sheet and it's in digital, but they can be done in any other medium except traditional pen (I might be willing if you want to talk about it; just ask!). Reference sheets can show off vehicles, weapons, and more. I price them the same as character sheets. [b]If this sheet is for an artist's reference, I do NOT recommend line less oil paint, traditional or shading options.[/b] Having a generic pose shaded is fine, but reference poses should not be. The reason for this is many artists do not accept shaded references due to there being potential errors in color because shading or light sources can make the colors between pieces inconsistent and hard to work with. My lineless oil paint and traditional options have the same reasoning (and is especially the case for cosplay or fursona references). Multiple characters CAN be done on one sheet, but be mindful that (1) it is extremely uncommon and (2) it will be the cost of two sheets because, well, it IS effectively two sheets. [LIST] [*] Neutral Character Pose (Not needed for reference sheets unless you're just looking to have a generic sheet for roleplay reference) [*] Color Swatches (100% recommended for artist reference sheets) [*] Front/Back/Side Views (You only need the primary focal points, so side views might not be necessary) [*] Equipment (Not usually necessary for just the character's reference) [*] Expressions (Not necessary but sometimes useful; very situational) [*] Paws/Hands/Feet/Eyes/Etc (Only necessary if there are small, otherwise invisible details) [*] Desired Notes/Information (Situational; sometimes necessary if the reference is for a complex cosplay piece or for a roleplay reference) [/LIST] Remember that this is your sheet and you can get what you want, but I can give you my recommendations on what you need based on what you need the sheet for if you just ask. [/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/x2vcZGj.png[/img]
18c01bi.png
Examples & Pricing
I accept the following as payment:
  • Gems/Treasure (1:1100)
  • USD (100g = 1USD as per site rates) Via Paypal
  • Sometimes UMAs (Ask Me)
  • Sometimes Specific Dragons (See Below)
  • Mixed Payment
If you plan on paying in UMAs, you need to show me what you would like to use as payment beforehand. If I don't like the UMA or don't know if I could sell it fast enough, I won't accept it. I like a wide variety of UMAs, but my favorites are spooky, creepy, horror, and plague UMAs.

In terms of dragons, it may vary. I currently collect G1s, G2 Imperials, glitches, and old dragons. In terms of old dragons, I usually only collect 6-digits but I will pay mind to 7-digits if I really like them. Just like with UMAs, ask me!

When inquiring about prices, please refer in terms of gems even if you are paying in treasure. This is easier for me to work out and I will do the same. If not using on-site currencies (USD), please refer to pricing strictly in these currencies.
Quote:
Feel free to PM me orders. If you like, we can also Discuss via Discord where I can more easily update you on progress.

Order Form: FR Dragons
@Lykos
Order Type (See Below):
Dragon:
Expression:
Pose:
Included Items ("All" if you want everything):
Skin:
Payment Type:
Other (Include Alterations Here):

Order Form: Other Commissions
@Lykos
Order Type (See Below):
Description or Reference/s:
Poses & Commission Details:
Payment Type:
Other Information:

Feel free to PM me!

Lineless Oil Paint Bust: $55 // 5,500g
+$10 Full Body
Lineless oil paints are a bit painful to do since each color gets its own specific shading. This means that there's no catch-all black, blue or other shading type that can be used to streamline the work needed, but you get all kinds of detail if you like being able to see brush strokes from paint (fur, scales, and other textures I try to actually make visible depending on what kind of skin/fur/etc they have).
2Q0NeBT.png
Standard Bust: $40 // 3,500g
+$5 Full Body
This is just clean line art with options of shading or no shading. I try to keep all art files, so you're free to return later to get shading done if you so choose. Note that, if I do not have the file on hand, I cannot do this.
LrPFDO7.png
Sketch Bust: $15 // 1,500g
+$2 Full Body
+$2 Shading
+$5 Full Color
Sketch only includes just the sketch and nothing more. Different opacities can be used to show different aspects better at commissioner request. Color is an option but not by default.
AVKSskK.png
wWSJhPF.png
[Traditional] Pen Bust: $80
+$20 Full Body
As these are done in actual pen, they cost much more than my digital work. They're also very time-consuming. For this reason, they will be very rarely allowed to be paid for in FR currencies, but you may feel free to ask to check if I am currently accepting FR currencies.
eLzWWOv.jpg

sRyNAZe.jpg
Without Examples:
The following options are also available, though I am currently working on getting proper examples shown. You are free to inquire.

Character/Reference Sheet: Varies
Note that you can change what you would like in this, just ask me about it. This is a generic description of what these usually include, so you're absolutely able to change it up. Just an example! Prices assume you want the most out of your sheet and it's in digital, but they can be done in any other medium except traditional pen (I might be willing if you want to talk about it; just ask!). Reference sheets can show off vehicles, weapons, and more. I price them the same as character sheets.

If this sheet is for an artist's reference, I do NOT recommend line less oil paint, traditional or shading options. Having a generic pose shaded is fine, but reference poses should not be. The reason for this is many artists do not accept shaded references due to there being potential errors in color because shading or light sources can make the colors between pieces inconsistent and hard to work with. My lineless oil paint and traditional options have the same reasoning (and is especially the case for cosplay or fursona references).

Multiple characters CAN be done on one sheet, but be mindful that (1) it is extremely uncommon and (2) it will be the cost of two sheets because, well, it IS effectively two sheets.
  • Neutral Character Pose (Not needed for reference sheets unless you're just looking to have a generic sheet for roleplay reference)
  • Color Swatches (100% recommended for artist reference sheets)
  • Front/Back/Side Views (You only need the primary focal points, so side views might not be necessary)
  • Equipment (Not usually necessary for just the character's reference)
  • Expressions (Not necessary but sometimes useful; very situational)
  • Paws/Hands/Feet/Eyes/Etc (Only necessary if there are small, otherwise invisible details)
  • Desired Notes/Information (Situational; sometimes necessary if the reference is for a complex cosplay piece or for a roleplay reference)

Remember that this is your sheet and you can get what you want, but I can give you my recommendations on what you need based on what you need the sheet for if you just ask.

x2vcZGj.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/18c01bi.png[/img] [center] [size=7][font=Vivaldi][i][b]Slots & Ping List[/b][/i][/font][/size] [/center] [center] [size=5][font=Gabriola] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2982294/1#post_2982294]Welcome & Rules[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2982294#post_46706652]Examples & Pricing[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2982294#post_46706654]Slots & Ping List[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2982294/1#post_46706656]Completed Orders[/url] [/font][/size] [/center] [center] [i]Slots, in some cases, may increase to more than two. However, generally, only two will be available with a ping list option if the slots are full and you wish to be notified when slots open. I am first come first served but waiting list players will always take priority to make it fair on them. They will have 24 hours to respond before I accept those not on the list for slots. Please note that slots only open when all people on the list have gotten and paid for their orders. That means that you will see people on the list get crossed out to signify they have paid and received their order.[/i] [/center] 1. 2. [quote] [b]Waiting/Ping List[/b] [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/x2vcZGj.png[/img]
18c01bi.png
Slots & Ping List
Slots, in some cases, may increase to more than two. However, generally, only two will be available with a ping list option if the slots are full and you wish to be notified when slots open. I am first come first served but waiting list players will always take priority to make it fair on them. They will have 24 hours to respond before I accept those not on the list for slots.

Please note that slots only open when all people on the list have gotten and paid for their orders. That means that you will see people on the list get crossed out to signify they have paid and received their order.

Quote:
Waiting/Ping List

x2vcZGj.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/18c01bi.png[/img] [center] [size=7][font=Vivaldi][i][b]Completed Orders[/b][/i][/font][/size] [/center] [center] [size=5][font=Gabriola] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2982294/1#post_2982294]Welcome & Rules[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2982294#post_46706652]Examples & Pricing[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2982294#post_46706654]Slots & Ping List[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2982294/1#post_46706656]Completed Orders[/url] [/font][/size] [/center] [i]I'll keep a compilation of completed orders here for you to reference and return to should you lose your order. I'll also be keeping these in a flash drive in the event I need to reorganize and reupload for any reason. You may always return and ask for your order should it, for some reason, show as the image missing. Do not use other users' orders without them giving permission.[/i] [url=https://i.imgur.com/wBKwS8R.png]WitchyyWeasel's Female Imperial[/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/yPz5LRw.png]WitchyyWeasel's Male Imperial[/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/nqmkJQA.png]Kilwen's Character, Nautilus[/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/7p23P8c.png]Kilwen's Character, Soot[/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/fwRIZOP.png]Private Commission (Dragonborn Male)[/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/gSCciV8.png]Private Commission (Cat Fursona)[/url] [center] [size=7][font=Vivaldi][i][b]Additional Examples[/b][/i][/font][/size] [/center] [i]These are other examples of my work for those curious. DM me on Discord if you are interested in seeing the work I do with musculature! Ask and I will give you my Discord tag.[/i] [url=https://i.imgur.com/Xt2Zn59.jpg][Traditional] Pen Baryonyx[/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/fZeUITo.png]Race Concept Redraw[/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/V74WWjC.jpg][Traditional] Pen Hand Line Perspective[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/x2vcZGj.png[/img]
18c01bi.png
Completed Orders
I'll keep a compilation of completed orders here for you to reference and return to should you lose your order. I'll also be keeping these in a flash drive in the event I need to reorganize and reupload for any reason. You may always return and ask for your order should it, for some reason, show as the image missing. Do not use other users' orders without them giving permission.

WitchyyWeasel's Female Imperial
WitchyyWeasel's Male Imperial

Kilwen's Character, Nautilus
Kilwen's Character, Soot

Private Commission (Dragonborn Male)
Private Commission (Cat Fursona)
Additional Examples
These are other examples of my work for those curious. DM me on Discord if you are interested in seeing the work I do with musculature! Ask and I will give you my Discord tag.

[Traditional] Pen Baryonyx
Race Concept Redraw
[Traditional] Pen Hand Line Perspective

x2vcZGj.png
[center] [size=7][font=Vivaldi][i][b]Ping Lists[/b][/i][/font][/size] [/center] [quote="New Options"] Rauv [/quote]
Ping Lists
New Options wrote:
Rauv
Reserved for Later Use
Reserved for Later Use
Reserved for Later Use
Reserved for Later Use
Reserved for Later Use
Reserved for Later Use
Reserved for Later Use
Reserved for Later Use
Reserved for Later Use