Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lorenieth, A Lore Discussion Hub!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
Signed myself up for user lore. Been looking for an outlet to share the lore I've come up with but don't have the energy to actually write
Signed myself up for user lore. Been looking for an outlet to share the lore I've come up with but don't have the energy to actually write
3 hours ahead of FR time
I love what you are doing! I think I might make some signatures for this if I have time. Could you please add me to the general pinglist? I'm stuck on mobile atm and it won't let me add myself.
I love what you are doing! I think I might make some signatures for this if I have time. Could you please add me to the general pinglist? I'm stuck on mobile atm and it won't let me add myself.
XwzJAeR.png
@Goobergirlie @Damiana1 @Zuron @BashfulBat @Elven0artist0 @AuroraDragon

Oh my goodness, I'm honestly overwhelmed by all this positivity. :D Thank you all so much! I'm glad you're all as excited for Lorenieth as I am!!

(AuroraDragon, I added you to the general pinglist! And if you do choose to make any signatures for this, I would be more than happy to add them to the Signatures and Graphics post on the first page. ^^ Thank you!)
@Goobergirlie @Damiana1 @Zuron @BashfulBat @Elven0artist0 @AuroraDragon

Oh my goodness, I'm honestly overwhelmed by all this positivity. :D Thank you all so much! I'm glad you're all as excited for Lorenieth as I am!!

(AuroraDragon, I added you to the general pinglist! And if you do choose to make any signatures for this, I would be more than happy to add them to the Signatures and Graphics post on the first page. ^^ Thank you!)
@Dreamnorn

I think you should also start a pinglist that can go around to various other lore threads. That would be great considering some drama about a certain other pinglist that I will not name the user of because of blacklisting and singling-out rules.
@Dreamnorn

I think you should also start a pinglist that can go around to various other lore threads. That would be great considering some drama about a certain other pinglist that I will not name the user of because of blacklisting and singling-out rules.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
o: I have so much lore to share and even more I still need to write! This is perfect!
o: I have so much lore to share and even more I still need to write! This is perfect!
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Thank you, I needed this in my life! I added myself to the pinglist, of course. <3
Thank you, I needed this in my life! I added myself to the pinglist, of course. <3
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
!!! Gonna need to add myself to the pinglist when I have some free time. I'm looking forward to reading this and maybe get back into the swing of lore :D
!!! Gonna need to add myself to the pinglist when I have some free time. I'm looking forward to reading this and maybe get back into the swing of lore :D
C5V5o0z.png
Added myself to the pinglist, it sounds like a good way to get more ideas for lore (and finally writing down my own) :)
Added myself to the pinglist, it sounds like a good way to get more ideas for lore (and finally writing down my own) :)
ukDKhF5.png
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
This is great! Added myself to the general pinglist, finally I can get help with my lore :D
This is great! Added myself to the general pinglist, finally I can get help with my lore :D
:D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47