Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lorenieth, A Lore Discussion Hub!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47
Added myself to the pinglist! What a good thread c:
Added myself to the pinglist! What a good thread c:
tumblr_pm57dgUmg91x46ojxo8_250.png iii
calypso
she/her
fr +2
Man, I'm so excited for this! I'm not even on the pinglist because I'm watching this thread all the time... lol

Man, I'm so excited for this! I'm not even on the pinglist because I'm watching this thread all the time... lol

Y3kY2LN.png
finally some delicious lore

tomorrow me, dont forget to add yourself to the pinglist
finally some delicious lore

tomorrow me, dont forget to add yourself to the pinglist
jUpNOOr.png
I'm looking forward to the prompt tomorrow! Also regarding it being overshadowed by April Fool's: I don't see that happening, tbh. People can discuss things on the forums and enjoy site events at the same time. It's not like forum activity ceases when festivals and things happen-quite the opposite. I think it'll be fine!
I'm looking forward to the prompt tomorrow! Also regarding it being overshadowed by April Fool's: I don't see that happening, tbh. People can discuss things on the forums and enjoy site events at the same time. It's not like forum activity ceases when festivals and things happen-quite the opposite. I think it'll be fine!
FooterAds.gif
Love the self editing pinglists, can't wait for tomorrow!
Love the self editing pinglists, can't wait for tomorrow!
~She/her~
Don't be afraid to ping me
nature_small.png #UnnamedIsValid
Let them fight!
@Damiana1 Not to mention, they’ll probably see what the prank is before the first prompt goes live. So if they wanted to discuss that particular prank, nothing’s stopping them from editing the prompt to be more specific. Plus you don’t even need to see the specific prank for just a general discussion of how April Fool’s pranks work on Sornieth (assuming that’s even going to be what’s discussed).
@Damiana1 Not to mention, they’ll probably see what the prank is before the first prompt goes live. So if they wanted to discuss that particular prank, nothing’s stopping them from editing the prompt to be more specific. Plus you don’t even need to see the specific prank for just a general discussion of how April Fool’s pranks work on Sornieth (assuming that’s even going to be what’s discussed).
WRcl6DV.png dragon.png mlHpBMC.png
@Kessaria Exactly! I think it will make for a fun way to kick things off, even if the prompt isn't April Fool's themed : )
@Kessaria Exactly! I think it will make for a fun way to kick things off, even if the prompt isn't April Fool's themed : )
FooterAds.gif
I already got some of my bio layouts and creative corner lair thread made, getting hyped!
I already got some of my bio layouts and creative corner lair thread made, getting hyped!
@Leskychuchu @Kessaria @dinguschi @Hexingisfun @postelectric @Shian @Ender080 @Damiana1 @Verdant @MurEyeUh

Your collective excitement and positivity is hyping me up, too. :'D Thank you all so much!! It's totally made my evening, and I'm all the more excited to post the first prompt tomorrow. I'm hoping it'll be up between 7 and 10 AM server time, but more than that, I'm hoping it will meet all of your expectations! ^^

(Once again, I'm going to crash! To anyone who may add themselves to any of the pinglists and/or comment after I post this, I don't believe I'll be able to reply to you before I post the first prompt, but I want to welcome you in advance. :D Thank you!!)
@Leskychuchu @Kessaria @dinguschi @Hexingisfun @postelectric @Shian @Ender080 @Damiana1 @Verdant @MurEyeUh

Your collective excitement and positivity is hyping me up, too. :'D Thank you all so much!! It's totally made my evening, and I'm all the more excited to post the first prompt tomorrow. I'm hoping it'll be up between 7 and 10 AM server time, but more than that, I'm hoping it will meet all of your expectations! ^^

(Once again, I'm going to crash! To anyone who may add themselves to any of the pinglists and/or comment after I post this, I don't believe I'll be able to reply to you before I post the first prompt, but I want to welcome you in advance. :D Thank you!!)
I haven't yet due to only being onmobile, but i will jump on it tomorrow!
I haven't yet due to only being onmobile, but i will jump on it tomorrow!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47