Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if you turned into a Fae
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Fly. I'd immediately hit the ceiling though.
Fly. I'd immediately hit the ceiling though.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
Hmm. Probably freak out a bit. Like, so many doors just closed. I can't marry now. It'd be too weird, and there's probably some kind of human-only rule. I don't think most jobs are available to dragons either. Can dragons even own houses? Or rent places? I guess I'd have to live with my parents or steal a place from some birds. It'd be cool to make one of those tree-side amber nests, but I don't think there's anywhere nearby viable for that.

Once the panic goes away, though, definitely fly around. I'm kinda bad at directions but I bet seeing things from above makes it easier to keep track of where you are. Do I still need glasses or did dragonifying make me able to see good without them? If I still need glasses I'll have to go get a new pair I guess. Then fly around in a week or so when my glasses are ready.
Hmm. Probably freak out a bit. Like, so many doors just closed. I can't marry now. It'd be too weird, and there's probably some kind of human-only rule. I don't think most jobs are available to dragons either. Can dragons even own houses? Or rent places? I guess I'd have to live with my parents or steal a place from some birds. It'd be cool to make one of those tree-side amber nests, but I don't think there's anywhere nearby viable for that.

Once the panic goes away, though, definitely fly around. I'm kinda bad at directions but I bet seeing things from above makes it easier to keep track of where you are. Do I still need glasses or did dragonifying make me able to see good without them? If I still need glasses I'll have to go get a new pair I guess. Then fly around in a week or so when my glasses are ready.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
I'd be squeaking with joy because my ribbon candy from Christmas would suddenly last me a lifetime compared to how long it'd take to vanish now. XD
I'd be squeaking with joy because my ribbon candy from Christmas would suddenly last me a lifetime compared to how long it'd take to vanish now. XD
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I'd have no neck. Glares at female fae.
I'd have no neck. Glares at female fae.
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
turn on my heating pad and crawl under it
turn on my heating pad and crawl under it
I would see how far I could stretch my neck out...
I would see how far I could stretch my neck out...
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
Be confused and freak out and wonder if dragons have the correct throat and tongue structure to speak English so I can call 911 immediately.
Be confused and freak out and wonder if dragons have the correct throat and tongue structure to speak English so I can call 911 immediately.
goSc2L4.png
Hope I could still speak English and eat foods like Banana Smoothie or Ice Cream. Might not be so easy to type with 2 sharp fingers though. I'll still do normal things like I usually do, and it'd be awesome to fly around my house. And also: [quote name="LightningShatter" date=2018-01-01 20:14:42] Continue to live life normally, find some smaller clothes, hide from the scientific community who will most likely want to run painful and strange experiments on me without my consent. [/quote]
Hope I could still speak English and eat foods like Banana Smoothie or Ice Cream. Might not be so easy to type with 2 sharp fingers though. I'll still do normal things like I usually do, and it'd be awesome to fly around my house.

And also:
LightningShatter wrote on 2018-01-01:
Continue to live life normally, find some smaller clothes, hide from the scientific community who will most likely want to run painful and strange experiments on me without my consent.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
cry
cry
I would be incredibly confused before being happy that I'm my favorite dragon breed. Then, I would make an amber nest in my front yard to sleep in so that I can still be near my family. I'd love to sleep at the top of the magnolia tree in the middle of the yard. I'd still mostly be inside the house, though, and would probably still sleep in my bedroom a lot.

I would also be slightly creeped out by my long neck at first.
I would be incredibly confused before being happy that I'm my favorite dragon breed. Then, I would make an amber nest in my front yard to sleep in so that I can still be near my family. I'd love to sleep at the top of the magnolia tree in the middle of the yard. I'd still mostly be inside the house, though, and would probably still sleep in my bedroom a lot.

I would also be slightly creeped out by my long neck at first.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9