Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if you turned into a Fae
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I mean as in right now. Right this moment. Reading this sentence inexplicably causes you to transform into a Fae dragon.
What do you do?
I want serious answers please
I mean as in right now. Right this moment. Reading this sentence inexplicably causes you to transform into a Fae dragon.
What do you do?
I want serious answers please
I would go and buy a guardian scroll to fix that issue a.s.a.p. because now that turning into one dragon is possible I'd say it's possible to turn into another breed!
I would go and buy a guardian scroll to fix that issue a.s.a.p. because now that turning into one dragon is possible I'd say it's possible to turn into another breed!
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
I know that Fae aren't entirely capable of it but I would just start to s c r e a m
I know that Fae aren't entirely capable of it but I would just start to s c r e a m
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
panic??????
panic??????
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
I guess I'd do normal Fae things but at least my height really wouldn't change
I guess I'd do normal Fae things but at least my height really wouldn't change
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
well my lower body would get squished under a laptop, so i would have to wiggle my way out of that first.

but actually, i dont think i would hate being a fae? like, the only other thing i can think of that would immediately inconvenience me is that i wouldnt have any clothes that fit me, i would have to wrap up in a scarf.

i might be a little disappointed, because i turned into a dragon, but not a big spooky dragon
well my lower body would get squished under a laptop, so i would have to wiggle my way out of that first.

but actually, i dont think i would hate being a fae? like, the only other thing i can think of that would immediately inconvenience me is that i wouldnt have any clothes that fit me, i would have to wrap up in a scarf.

i might be a little disappointed, because i turned into a dragon, but not a big spooky dragon
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

I would make a youtube video and start vlogging my experience as a fae
I would make a youtube video and start vlogging my experience as a fae
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
that’d be fun :D
sister loves dragons so the fact that i’m sitting next to her in the car rn wouldn’t entirely freak her out?...well maybe it would.
but honestly faes are just so cute. i’d much prefer being a skydancer or imp, but fae works just fine!
that’d be fun :D
sister loves dragons so the fact that i’m sitting next to her in the car rn wouldn’t entirely freak her out?...well maybe it would.
but honestly faes are just so cute. i’d much prefer being a skydancer or imp, but fae works just fine!
go outside and befriend birds so I CAN FLY AWAY FROM ALL MY PROBLEMS AND RESPONSIBILITY.

normal stuff ya know :)
go outside and befriend birds so I CAN FLY AWAY FROM ALL MY PROBLEMS AND RESPONSIBILITY.

normal stuff ya know :)
yPXQqTN.png
Considering female Fae are adorable I'd probably take my love of Unicorns to the next level and rainbow-ify myself.
Considering female Fae are adorable I'd probably take my love of Unicorns to the next level and rainbow-ify myself.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9