Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if you turned into a Fae
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Fly. Fly and flutter all across my room. (Then get a coatl breed change because heck yeah)
Fly. Fly and flutter all across my room. (Then get a coatl breed change because heck yeah)
snuggle with all my giant plushies
snuggle with all my giant plushies
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
[quote name="BezimiennyRaptor" date=2018-01-02 05:24:48] [quote name="RoseBones" date=2018-01-01 19:37:14] go outside and befriend birds so I CAN FLY AWAY FROM ALL MY PROBLEMS AND RESPONSIBILITY. normal stuff ya know :) [/quote] [/quote]
BezimiennyRaptor wrote on 2018-01-02:
RoseBones wrote on 2018-01-01:
go outside and befriend birds so I CAN FLY AWAY FROM ALL MY PROBLEMS AND RESPONSIBILITY.

normal stuff ya know :)
Well I’d be confused

And apart from the fact I just turned into a mythical creature and would probably be sought after by many individuals and should be fearing for my life, I would probably just carry on with my day.

Faes are around the same size as humans after all, maybe I’d even get a little taller that’d be cool.

Or well, in a more realistic scenario I would have to find some kind of... heated clothing. Faes I can only imagine are cold blooded and regular couches just would work, and then there’s the added implication of wings (how do you wear clothes with those?).
I would probably have to get used to a completely different body structure and of course the long neck — would probably have to relearn how to walk and balance due to the sudden change.
Then there’s speaking, not only have I just changed from a human with lips and a facial structure that can easy articulate and manipulate sounds I’ve been turned into a fae that also speaks in a very monotone manner... completely different from how I speak.
And there’s eating, faes eat bugs, gross, I have to do that now?
Would probably struggle with acquiring long claws as well, would probably need to get a stylus for my phone (and I’ve already got an Apple Pencil for my iPad I could use but... iPad only unfortunately) not only to not scratch it but also because these devices use heat from your touch to detect stuff, and now being cold blooded and having long claws that would get in the way, no longer have that.
Should I somehow get accepted into society I now have to go through the extra effort of changing photographs on documents like passports since I look nothing like what I previously did, and I would still even then face large discrimination from people for obvious reasons.
And another question, do human rights even apply to me now? That could be a problem.
I’d likely lose so many opportunities just because I became a dragon, but at the same time could gain new ones should I get over certain fears.
Acting? Yeah you need a dragon in a film sign me up you don’t have to spend all that money on cgi now baby.
Maybe I’d be famous from becoming a dragon lol (if it’s only me or only a very, very small amount of people)

Well anyways I definitely got carried away with that
And I’m probably missing some things there too pft
Well I’d be confused

And apart from the fact I just turned into a mythical creature and would probably be sought after by many individuals and should be fearing for my life, I would probably just carry on with my day.

Faes are around the same size as humans after all, maybe I’d even get a little taller that’d be cool.

Or well, in a more realistic scenario I would have to find some kind of... heated clothing. Faes I can only imagine are cold blooded and regular couches just would work, and then there’s the added implication of wings (how do you wear clothes with those?).
I would probably have to get used to a completely different body structure and of course the long neck — would probably have to relearn how to walk and balance due to the sudden change.
Then there’s speaking, not only have I just changed from a human with lips and a facial structure that can easy articulate and manipulate sounds I’ve been turned into a fae that also speaks in a very monotone manner... completely different from how I speak.
And there’s eating, faes eat bugs, gross, I have to do that now?
Would probably struggle with acquiring long claws as well, would probably need to get a stylus for my phone (and I’ve already got an Apple Pencil for my iPad I could use but... iPad only unfortunately) not only to not scratch it but also because these devices use heat from your touch to detect stuff, and now being cold blooded and having long claws that would get in the way, no longer have that.
Should I somehow get accepted into society I now have to go through the extra effort of changing photographs on documents like passports since I look nothing like what I previously did, and I would still even then face large discrimination from people for obvious reasons.
And another question, do human rights even apply to me now? That could be a problem.
I’d likely lose so many opportunities just because I became a dragon, but at the same time could gain new ones should I get over certain fears.
Acting? Yeah you need a dragon in a film sign me up you don’t have to spend all that money on cgi now baby.
Maybe I’d be famous from becoming a dragon lol (if it’s only me or only a very, very small amount of people)

Well anyways I definitely got carried away with that
And I’m probably missing some things there too pft
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
be glad to get rid of human responsibilities lmao

i'd then promptly go find a skydancer scroll because i don't like faes
be glad to get rid of human responsibilities lmao

i'd then promptly go find a skydancer scroll because i don't like faes
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
Probably just keep playing FR and browse the internet figuring out where to relocate to.

Can you imagine this happening to an American in an open carry state? Yikes
Probably just keep playing FR and browse the internet figuring out where to relocate to.

Can you imagine this happening to an American in an open carry state? Yikes
VF45sGS.png
1. Try to fly
2. Live normally except for the fact that I’ll ignore responsibilities.
1. Try to fly
2. Live normally except for the fact that I’ll ignore responsibilities.
RXOvIvB.png
help me i read this post and i am now a fae
help me i read this post and i am now a fae
ctFAI4k.gif
[quote name="RoseBones" date=2018-01-01 19:37:14] go outside and befriend birds so I CAN FLY AWAY FROM ALL MY PROBLEMS AND RESPONSIBILITY. normal stuff ya know :) [/quote]
RoseBones wrote on 2018-01-01:
go outside and befriend birds so I CAN FLY AWAY FROM ALL MY PROBLEMS AND RESPONSIBILITY.

normal stuff ya know :)
f18.gif
My serious answer: Lol
My serious answer: Lol
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9