Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Second choice flights - a survey
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 64 65
I'm a Wind; my second choice was Lightning. c:
I'm a Wind; my second choice was Lightning. c:
I joined Arcane when I started playing.
Back then I also considered Wind (the artworks and pastel eyes are super pretty but it just doesn't fit my personality at all) and Light.

A few months later I switched to Light, which will definitely stay my permanent flight. While I still feel I belong somewhat to Arcane (huge parts of the lore, the beautiful Starfall Isles and the best deity ever :D), Light has proven to be the perfect choice for me. The aesthetics, the lore and the eye color just fit my dragons best, and Arcane got a tiny bit too pink and sparkly for me.

I don't have any other choices right now, but if I had to switch again, I'd just go back to Arcane.
I joined Arcane when I started playing.
Back then I also considered Wind (the artworks and pastel eyes are super pretty but it just doesn't fit my personality at all) and Light.

A few months later I switched to Light, which will definitely stay my permanent flight. While I still feel I belong somewhat to Arcane (huge parts of the lore, the beautiful Starfall Isles and the best deity ever :D), Light has proven to be the perfect choice for me. The aesthetics, the lore and the eye color just fit my dragons best, and Arcane got a tiny bit too pink and sparkly for me.

I don't have any other choices right now, but if I had to switch again, I'd just go back to Arcane.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
I'm in Nature. When I joined the site Earth was my second choice, but that's changed. I think If I had to switch now I'd join Fire or Light.
I'm in Nature. When I joined the site Earth was my second choice, but that's changed. I think If I had to switch now I'd join Fire or Light.
6xcUChx.png

aaa%20bfr_zps1hiir7rg.png
I considered Fire when I joined, but chose Shadow anyway. If I made the change now, it'd be either Plague, Ice or Wind, the two first being the strongest candidates. Maybe even Light. But I don't really feel like leaving Shadow, so it's all in theory~
I considered Fire when I joined, but chose Shadow anyway. If I made the change now, it'd be either Plague, Ice or Wind, the two first being the strongest candidates. Maybe even Light. But I don't really feel like leaving Shadow, so it's all in theory~
1427x1f.png
Currently in Wind. If I changed flights, I would transfer into Light or Ice.
Currently in Wind. If I changed flights, I would transfer into Light or Ice.
summermadness2.png
I chose nature, but I was considering joining Water because I like that element; I live by the ocean and I love sea creatures, so the idea of creating a water lair was appealing. The only reason I didn't chose that side is because I don't really care for the bright blue eyes of the water dragons.

I also briefly thought about joining the Light or Wind side, but the landscape didn't interest me. I'm happy with my choice so far, the Nature flight has been very friendly, and I love the look of the Gladekeeper and the land.
I chose nature, but I was considering joining Water because I like that element; I live by the ocean and I love sea creatures, so the idea of creating a water lair was appealing. The only reason I didn't chose that side is because I don't really care for the bright blue eyes of the water dragons.

I also briefly thought about joining the Light or Wind side, but the landscape didn't interest me. I'm happy with my choice so far, the Nature flight has been very friendly, and I love the look of the Gladekeeper and the land.
I'm in Arcane, but if I were to switch I'd join either Lightening or Ice for the eyes ouo
I'm in Arcane, but if I were to switch I'd join either Lightening or Ice for the eyes ouo
Grey | She/They | +3 hours FRT
I'm in nature now, second choice was earth. I think it still is ^_^
I'm in nature now, second choice was earth. I think it still is ^_^
I'm in Shadow, my second choice was a close call between Plague and Water but Plague won out.
I'm in Shadow, my second choice was a close call between Plague and Water but Plague won out.
b6W0Gze.png
I'm in wind, but technically it was my second choice? I started in nature.
I'm in wind, but technically it was my second choice? I started in nature.
“blaireau’s
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 64 65