Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Second choice flights - a survey
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65
If I wasn't married to Light flight, I'd choose Fire.
If I wasn't married to Light flight, I'd choose Fire.
Well, with so many potential combinations, even seven pages is not enough data to really draw any conclusions, but I've got the spreadsheet started. :P

Preliminary Observations:
  • Light and Arcane really like each other
  • Nature and Wind really like each other (similar eye colors probably)
  • Earth really likes Nature and Nature seems to kind of return the favor (only one person picked Earth as their second and that person was in Nature)
  • Ice seems to like Plague for some reason? Maybe this is just a statistical fluke and it wouldn't look that way with a larger sample size
Well, with so many potential combinations, even seven pages is not enough data to really draw any conclusions, but I've got the spreadsheet started. :P

Preliminary Observations:
  • Light and Arcane really like each other
  • Nature and Wind really like each other (similar eye colors probably)
  • Earth really likes Nature and Nature seems to kind of return the favor (only one person picked Earth as their second and that person was in Nature)
  • Ice seems to like Plague for some reason? Maybe this is just a statistical fluke and it wouldn't look that way with a larger sample size
I'm a fire, I heavily considered both nature and earth as secondaries, but I'd say earth moreso.
I'm a fire, I heavily considered both nature and earth as secondaries, but I'd say earth moreso.
xT454ue.png
I'm in Lightning. I considered a few flights when I joined, but my second choice was Nature.
I'm in Lightning. I considered a few flights when I joined, but my second choice was Nature.
Part of the Plague Flight, and I honestly would have joined either Lightning or Shadow, cause a good portion of friends come from those two XDD
Part of the Plague Flight, and I honestly would have joined either Lightning or Shadow, cause a good portion of friends come from those two XDD
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
My second choice would have been wind! I love the idea of wanderlust, but my love for the occult won in the end.
My second choice would have been wind! I love the idea of wanderlust, but my love for the occult won in the end.
I started in plague and changed to shadow, just a better fit.
I started in plague and changed to shadow, just a better fit.
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
I'm currently in Arcane. Ice, Light and Lightning are my second choices. (Would you look at that!)
I'm currently in Arcane. Ice, Light and Lightning are my second choices. (Would you look at that!)
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
I'm in Water, and my second choice would be Lightning or Nature.
I'm in Water, and my second choice would be Lightning or Nature.
Aaaaaaa
evQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gif
For myself it went a bit like this:

Nature = Plague > Arcane > Lightning

Nature and Plague were in pretty much equal standing to me. If it weren't for my habit of gardening I'd probably have picked Plague over Nature.

Arcane fits me from a personality standpoint, but I can't particularly embrace the whole magic and purple thing.

Lightning is appealing if only for my love of being productive and how good their god looks. I prefer a lush landscape to a barren one though.
For myself it went a bit like this:

Nature = Plague > Arcane > Lightning

Nature and Plague were in pretty much equal standing to me. If it weren't for my habit of gardening I'd probably have picked Plague over Nature.

Arcane fits me from a personality standpoint, but I can't particularly embrace the whole magic and purple thing.

Lightning is appealing if only for my love of being productive and how good their god looks. I prefer a lush landscape to a barren one though.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65