Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Second choice flights - a survey
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 64 65
I'm a mess :,D I started in Ice and was really 50/50 with Ice and Shadow, ended up in Ice because of the eye color back in October when I joined. Then I jumped into Light a month or two ago and was really torn between Light, Fire, Plague and Lightning. So, uh, yeah, a mess. EDIT/ [quote name="icekind" date="2014-06-04 17:03:56"] [LIST] [*]Light and Arcane really like each other [*]Ice seems to like Plague for some reason? Maybe this is just a statistical fluke and it wouldn't look that way with a larger sample size [/LIST][/quote] At least I don't personally like Arcane at all, my least favorite flight at least eye color wise. I think this observation can be drawn because Arcane is simply such a huge flight? It's hard to say with so small numbers. And I think Ice and Plague are both survivor flights, and very competitive. Maybe that has something to do with it? c:
I'm a mess :,D I started in Ice and was really 50/50 with Ice and Shadow, ended up in Ice because of the eye color back in October when I joined. Then I jumped into Light a month or two ago and was really torn between Light, Fire, Plague and Lightning. So, uh, yeah, a mess.

EDIT/

icekind wrote on 2014-06-04 17:03:56:
  • Light and Arcane really like each other
  • Ice seems to like Plague for some reason? Maybe this is just a statistical fluke and it wouldn't look that way with a larger sample size

At least I don't personally like Arcane at all, my least favorite flight at least eye color wise. I think this observation can be drawn because Arcane is simply such a huge flight? It's hard to say with so small numbers.
And I think Ice and Plague are both survivor flights, and very competitive. Maybe that has something to do with it? c:
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
I'm in wind, but lightning came a close second when I was signing up. Water, nature and light were fairly close after that c:

Lightning doesn't really interest me as much now though, except for the eye colour, if I was to change now I'd probably go to light or arcane... (I'm not changing though, wind is great :3 )
I'm in wind, but lightning came a close second when I was signing up. Water, nature and light were fairly close after that c:

Lightning doesn't really interest me as much now though, except for the eye colour, if I was to change now I'd probably go to light or arcane... (I'm not changing though, wind is great :3 )
I was considering Lightning, Plague and Shadow but in the end I chose Arcane. If I had to switch flights my next choice would be Lightning or Light.
I was considering Lightning, Plague and Shadow but in the end I chose Arcane. If I had to switch flights my next choice would be Lightning or Light.
I'm in Nature, but if I hadn't picked Nature I would have picked Plague! (My two great loves are plants/animals and horror.....)
I'm in Nature, but if I hadn't picked Nature I would have picked Plague! (My two great loves are plants/animals and horror.....)
hrm...Ice seems pretty neat.
hrm...Ice seems pretty neat.
dungeon master
[quote name="Mintww" date="2014-06-04 17:16:43"]I'm a fire, I heavily considered both nature and earth as secondaries, but I'd say earth moreso.[/quote] IN ADDITION: I started as a windie, but I left because I felt it didn't fit me at all. I had originally picked wind at random because I assumed it would just be say, a little badge under your name and that was it. (I don't remember what drew me to wind, but I assume it was the color, pale green is my favorite. I don't care much for wanderlust or wind as an element, and while I enjoy art I don't consider myself a whimsical artsy person.)
Mintww wrote on 2014-06-04 17:16:43:
I'm a fire, I heavily considered both nature and earth as secondaries, but I'd say earth moreso.
IN ADDITION: I started as a windie, but I left because I felt it didn't fit me at all. I had originally picked wind at random because I assumed it would just be say, a little badge under your name and that was it. (I don't remember what drew me to wind, but I assume it was the color, pale green is my favorite. I don't care much for wanderlust or wind as an element, and while I enjoy art I don't consider myself a whimsical artsy person.)
xT454ue.png
I chose Earth almost instantly and never put thought into a secondary flight. Thinking about it now, I would say Water is my secondary choice if I ever decide to change flights.
I chose Earth almost instantly and never put thought into a secondary flight. Thinking about it now, I would say Water is my secondary choice if I ever decide to change flights.
IIN1Zjg.png
I went with Wind and it was a very quick choice; I was quite certain it would be right for me (and it was!). But my second choice would have been Earth.
I went with Wind and it was a very quick choice; I was quite certain it would be right for me (and it was!). But my second choice would have been Earth.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I chose Arcane. Before that, I thought of choosing Lightning. And maybe Shadow.

Fun fact: One of the reasons I wanted to choose Lightning is because I wanted to seize the opportunity aHAHAH
I chose Arcane. Before that, I thought of choosing Lightning. And maybe Shadow.

Fun fact: One of the reasons I wanted to choose Lightning is because I wanted to seize the opportunity aHAHAH
tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif
wind was an obvious choice for me; it's my favorite element, and the easy going, detached traits of the flight are a fit. but lately i've been wondering if i might indulge my nomadic windy tendencies and see what it's like in shadow for a while. i love things ghosty and horror games and games in general, which all seem like shadow things. but i just wonder what the actual flight community is like, and whether i could stand being aligned to something other than wind.
wind was an obvious choice for me; it's my favorite element, and the easy going, detached traits of the flight are a fit. but lately i've been wondering if i might indulge my nomadic windy tendencies and see what it's like in shadow for a while. i love things ghosty and horror games and games in general, which all seem like shadow things. but i just wonder what the actual flight community is like, and whether i could stand being aligned to something other than wind.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 64 65