Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Second choice flights - a survey
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
I am happy to see so many responses so far! After I get more I might make a chart or something...
I am happy to see so many responses so far! After I get more I might make a chart or something...
I've always been in Shadow, and happily so. :3 If I absolutely had to move somewhere else though, I think I would toddle off to Plague. I'd suffer the least amount of culture shock there, I believe. Plus, they all seem like an awesome bunch, and I love that they're so dominance-oriented. I've always been mildly intrigued by what Lightning's forums might be like as well, but I'm not keen on math and numbers and statistics (as much as I love spreadsheets and coding) and I think I might be a little overwhelmed by their systems and bustling/busy natures. xD I'll stick to lounging in the shadows, gnoshing on the glowing mushrooms, and silently preparing for dominance where the world cannot see.
I've always been in Shadow, and happily so. :3 If I absolutely had to move somewhere else though, I think I would toddle off to Plague. I'd suffer the least amount of culture shock there, I believe. Plus, they all seem like an awesome bunch, and I love that they're so dominance-oriented. I've always been mildly intrigued by what Lightning's forums might be like as well, but I'm not keen on math and numbers and statistics (as much as I love spreadsheets and coding) and I think I might be a little overwhelmed by their systems and bustling/busy natures. xD I'll stick to lounging in the shadows, gnoshing on the glowing mushrooms, and silently preparing for dominance where the world cannot see.
I'm in Ice.

My second choice was Plague. c:
I'm in Ice.

My second choice was Plague. c:
oghFcJ4.gif
Im in Wind, but really it was a close tie between it and Water.
Im in Wind, but really it was a close tie between it and Water.
QCwky.gif DdZ4S.gif
I thought about it for a bit and joined Arcane. It fits my personality and interests pretty well, but I had a hard time choosing between Ice.

EDIT: I just took the personality test and it said I was in the Arcane flight and my second highest score was in Ice~
I thought about it for a bit and joined Arcane. It fits my personality and interests pretty well, but I had a hard time choosing between Ice.

EDIT: I just took the personality test and it said I was in the Arcane flight and my second highest score was in Ice~
pgBJCvK.png GyiFhfc.png
I'm in Lightning, second choice Plague :)
I'm in Lightning, second choice Plague :)
tumblr_ndzarciQjc1si697do1_500.png
I've been in Light from day one. I gave some serious consideration to Earth, Plague, and Fire.
I've been in Light from day one. I gave some serious consideration to Earth, Plague, and Fire.
I was Nature and changed to Shadow...but I really really considered Arcane and there still is a bit of my heart with Nature clan eheh
I was Nature and changed to Shadow...but I really really considered Arcane and there still is a bit of my heart with Nature clan eheh
I started in Light but switched to Lightning. If I had to switch again, I would go to Fire.
I started in Light but switched to Lightning. If I had to switch again, I would go to Fire.
________________________y6Tz96p.png
x
no stars above us
adrian | they / them | fr+2

______aboutwishlist
I'm in Arcane, but I also considered Light and Lightning.
I'm in Arcane, but I also considered Light and Lightning.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65