Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Second choice flights - a survey
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
Chose Earth, but Nature was a very close second!
Chose Earth, but Nature was a very close second!
If I ever decide to change flights then it will be to Wind
If I ever decide to change flights then it will be to Wind
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
I chose Nature when I started and am currently still there. My second choice was Wind and I will be moving there in four days! If I didn't dislike the blue eyes (sorry :c), Water would have been my third choice.
I chose Nature when I started and am currently still there. My second choice was Wind and I will be moving there in four days! If I didn't dislike the blue eyes (sorry :c), Water would have been my third choice.

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
I joined Wind

but I considered Shadow(shadowbinder is a lovely dragon) and Light, as well. I love yellow eyes, so light is super amazing imo. But I think if I ever switched flights I'd go to shadow, even though I'm a-scared of the dark c:
I joined Wind

but I considered Shadow(shadowbinder is a lovely dragon) and Light, as well. I love yellow eyes, so light is super amazing imo. But I think if I ever switched flights I'd go to shadow, even though I'm a-scared of the dark c:
mazatl_by_whatcritter-d7qvtl6.gif
I'm in Shadow, and if I had to go, I would join Wind for Hotdad the Windsinger, which is an amazing deity design! Third choice would be Light, so I can stay in that ShadowxLight rivalry thing. It's pretty fun!
I'm in Shadow, and if I had to go, I would join Wind for Hotdad the Windsinger, which is an amazing deity design! Third choice would be Light, so I can stay in that ShadowxLight rivalry thing. It's pretty fun!
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
I'm nature, was also tempted by arcane (because magic and space and magenta!), shadow (glowy mushrooms! purple!), lightning (mostly just the eyes really) and wind (it just...sounds really nice and happy), and slightly plague (I like bones and dead things too.)

I suppose out of those, arcane would most likely be my second choice! Quite close though.

Plague has been growing on me lately (that sounds unhealthy), but despite the cool bits it still feels too yucky and uncomfortable for me. I partly picked nature because the land seemed like the most comfortable and pleasant place to live! Plague is not that, but it is interesting.
I'm nature, was also tempted by arcane (because magic and space and magenta!), shadow (glowy mushrooms! purple!), lightning (mostly just the eyes really) and wind (it just...sounds really nice and happy), and slightly plague (I like bones and dead things too.)

I suppose out of those, arcane would most likely be my second choice! Quite close though.

Plague has been growing on me lately (that sounds unhealthy), but despite the cool bits it still feels too yucky and uncomfortable for me. I partly picked nature because the land seemed like the most comfortable and pleasant place to live! Plague is not that, but it is interesting.
Currently in: Water
Second Choice: Ice
Actually almost chose ice first, until I saw their eyes were more white than blue.
Currently in: Water
Second Choice: Ice
Actually almost chose ice first, until I saw their eyes were more white than blue.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
When I first joined my preference list was:
Wind > Lightning > Plague > Light

After playing for a bit it shifted to:
Wind > Lightning > Light > Plague
When I found that Plague eyes didn't match the color schemes that appealed to me most.

Lightning flight was initially my second choice simple based on the atmosphere of the general description, but after finding out they are big on organized data, it definitely seems like if I ever left Wind I'd end up there.

That said, I don't see myself leaving the Windswept Plateau :3
When I first joined my preference list was:
Wind > Lightning > Plague > Light

After playing for a bit it shifted to:
Wind > Lightning > Light > Plague
When I found that Plague eyes didn't match the color schemes that appealed to me most.

Lightning flight was initially my second choice simple based on the atmosphere of the general description, but after finding out they are big on organized data, it definitely seems like if I ever left Wind I'd end up there.

That said, I don't see myself leaving the Windswept Plateau :3
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
I'm in shadow but considered both ice and fire when I joined (and before I knew anything about the flights).

Now though I'd definitely choose ice if i were to switch, since I like their eyes a lot!
I'm in shadow but considered both ice and fire when I joined (and before I knew anything about the flights).

Now though I'd definitely choose ice if i were to switch, since I like their eyes a lot!
Currently: Lightning
Light would have been my second choice I think-their eyes rarely clash on any dragon. Water was a very close third- I have a weakness for blue eyes.
Currently: Lightning
Light would have been my second choice I think-their eyes rarely clash on any dragon. Water was a very close third- I have a weakness for blue eyes.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65