Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | most and least favorite dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tied for me between Wildclaws and Tundras.

I like Tundras mostly for the fluff, but the face shape is a little wonky on the ladies so that puts me off. However I tend to just stick birdskulls over them and call it a day xD

Wildclaws are fantastic to me since I'm a big fan of dinosaurs, especially velociraptors!

I like Imps because they have that traditional low to the ground long body and whisker asian dragon look, but the wings through me off. :c I know they are there for site reasons but idk it just makes me sad they had to have wings.

Snappers are cute as well. I like their stocky bodies since they are less traditional (like the puffy tundras).

My least favorite are the Mirrors. Their eyes seem so vacant to me like they aren't that intelligent? And idk what's up with the moose horn things they have. Faes are creepy with their long toes but at least they have a cute face.
Tied for me between Wildclaws and Tundras.

I like Tundras mostly for the fluff, but the face shape is a little wonky on the ladies so that puts me off. However I tend to just stick birdskulls over them and call it a day xD

Wildclaws are fantastic to me since I'm a big fan of dinosaurs, especially velociraptors!

I like Imps because they have that traditional low to the ground long body and whisker asian dragon look, but the wings through me off. :c I know they are there for site reasons but idk it just makes me sad they had to have wings.

Snappers are cute as well. I like their stocky bodies since they are less traditional (like the puffy tundras).

My least favorite are the Mirrors. Their eyes seem so vacant to me like they aren't that intelligent? And idk what's up with the moose horn things they have. Faes are creepy with their long toes but at least they have a cute face.

One of my favorites is the Male Wildclaw. One of my least favorites is the Female Wildclaw. Although, I like Circuit on female Wildclaws better than most. [img]http://cuppycakefr.weebly.com/uploads/2/2/5/8/22587220/2620171_orig.png[/img]
One of my favorites is the Male Wildclaw.
One of my least favorites is the Female Wildclaw. Although, I like Circuit on female Wildclaws better than most.

2620171_orig.png
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
My absolute favorite would be a 3-way-tie between Wildclaw, Fae, and Snapper. Imperials are pretty, but I would pick a Snapper over one.

Snappers are just so cuddly and cute, they look like they would make great pillows (Plushie idea?)! Plus, have you SEEN SNAPPER HATCHLINGS?! They are so flipping cute!!!
My absolute favorite would be a 3-way-tie between Wildclaw, Fae, and Snapper. Imperials are pretty, but I would pick a Snapper over one.

Snappers are just so cuddly and cute, they look like they would make great pillows (Plushie idea?)! Plus, have you SEEN SNAPPER HATCHLINGS?! They are so flipping cute!!!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
Favorite: Guardians (BIG, REPTILIAN-LOOKING, AMAZING LORE)

Least Favorite: Snappers. (Ugh I just don't like fat dragons :c )
Favorite: Guardians (BIG, REPTILIAN-LOOKING, AMAZING LORE)

Least Favorite: Snappers. (Ugh I just don't like fat dragons :c )
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
My favourite are Guardians (even while I dislike the beards on them), probably because they have the typical look of west dragons, and I love them, but I like Wildclaws and Faes too.

Least Fav: I think Mirrors (The poses and the head design, mostly...) and Snappers, Their babies are the CUTEST of all but when they grow up... they doesn't look strong and roundy, they look just weird.
My favourite are Guardians (even while I dislike the beards on them), probably because they have the typical look of west dragons, and I love them, but I like Wildclaws and Faes too.

Least Fav: I think Mirrors (The poses and the head design, mostly...) and Snappers, Their babies are the CUTEST of all but when they grow up... they doesn't look strong and roundy, they look just weird.
Snappers are my absolute favorite. Which is a surprise even to me, since I usually go for the spiral or imperial-esque dragon designs. They just kinda snuck up on me and stole all of my love with their happy little faces and chubby little bull-dog bodies.

Buuuuut. I will say, though I don't hate them- all of the breeds are fantastic- I will say I don't care much for coatl. Yet another surprise, as they are very Quetzalcoatl, something I usually adore. But, in this circumstance, they just have too many other brilliant breeds stacked against them.
Snappers are my absolute favorite. Which is a surprise even to me, since I usually go for the spiral or imperial-esque dragon designs. They just kinda snuck up on me and stole all of my love with their happy little faces and chubby little bull-dog bodies.

Buuuuut. I will say, though I don't hate them- all of the breeds are fantastic- I will say I don't care much for coatl. Yet another surprise, as they are very Quetzalcoatl, something I usually adore. But, in this circumstance, they just have too many other brilliant breeds stacked against them.
tumblr_opijf8d9B91u3wsjco10_r1_250.png5K91ISV.png tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
My absolute favourites are wildclaws. They're posed really nicely, with one gender not being any more or less dynamic than the other. All apparel tends to fit well on them, and they go great with nearly every gene, unlike some species which are hit-and-miss.

Coatls come in second because I love the fluff, but the female pose doesn't really do it for me and it's kind of hard to dress them.
My absolute favourites are wildclaws. They're posed really nicely, with one gender not being any more or less dynamic than the other. All apparel tends to fit well on them, and they go great with nearly every gene, unlike some species which are hit-and-miss.

Coatls come in second because I love the fluff, but the female pose doesn't really do it for me and it's kind of hard to dress them.
ZT1GQLd.png
Favorite= Skydancers. Above and beyond most anything else. I love how they look like the dragons in the Winterlands Chronicles. Second favorite would be Spirals, third would be Wildclaws. I also kind of enjoy mirrors, because I love dragons with unusual/astereoypical features.

Least favorite are Fayes. I dunno... I don't like their ear fins. If I'm gonna have a dragon I want a DRAGON, not a little insect. (I have one, the freebie dragon that popped up after I selected my founding dragon at the beginning of the game (a mirror female) Snappers are also down by the bottom, but the males can be funny if they have monocles. Guardians are also kind of meh... they just look very ordinary to me.
Favorite= Skydancers. Above and beyond most anything else. I love how they look like the dragons in the Winterlands Chronicles. Second favorite would be Spirals, third would be Wildclaws. I also kind of enjoy mirrors, because I love dragons with unusual/astereoypical features.

Least favorite are Fayes. I dunno... I don't like their ear fins. If I'm gonna have a dragon I want a DRAGON, not a little insect. (I have one, the freebie dragon that popped up after I selected my founding dragon at the beginning of the game (a mirror female) Snappers are also down by the bottom, but the males can be funny if they have monocles. Guardians are also kind of meh... they just look very ordinary to me.
My faves are Skydancers! I also really like Imperials and Coatls a lot.

Most hated? Ridgebacks. Especially male Ridgebacks.
My faves are Skydancers! I also really like Imperials and Coatls a lot.

Most hated? Ridgebacks. Especially male Ridgebacks.
MdxrYxP.pngylgh68g.png
Snappers are my utter favorite. I love how they look like they walk like fat komodo dragons. They remind me of a bearded dragon and a rhino combined. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

My least favorite are pearlcatchers. Their poses are just static and boring, and their anatomy is terrible and inconsistent. Perhaps it's just the way they're drawn, but I very much dislike them and I do not want any.
Snappers are my utter favorite. I love how they look like they walk like fat komodo dragons. They remind me of a bearded dragon and a rhino combined. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

My least favorite are pearlcatchers. Their poses are just static and boring, and their anatomy is terrible and inconsistent. Perhaps it's just the way they're drawn, but I very much dislike them and I do not want any.
12266738.png12223394.png10712216.png9093168.png9894381.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10