Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | most and least favorite dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Imperials are my favorite. Males are my favorite dragon/pose combination all time, but females could use some work lmao. I also really like ridgeback and guardian females but I'm not a fan of their male counterparts. :c
Imperials are my favorite. Males are my favorite dragon/pose combination all time, but females could use some work lmao. I also really like ridgeback and guardian females but I'm not a fan of their male counterparts. :c
tOnCYWK.png
I'd say that my favorite breed is the skydancer (my lair makes this clear), while my least favorite are snappers.

That said, I don't truly dislike any breed, and eventually I would like to have at least one of every dragon breed in my lair. I'm getting close to that goal (I think all I need is a ridgeback and a snapper). I'll probably be super picky about my eventual snapper, though. I like ridgebacks just fine, but I do have to say that when their colors are clashy, they make some pretty hilarious ugly dragons! I actually like both genders of most breeds, though I strongly prefer my pearlcatchers to be female and my tundras to be male.

I just like different dragons for different reasons. When I want a beautiful, graceful dragon, I'll go with a skydancer. If I want a big, ****** dragon that could eat a bus, I'm going to pick a guardian instead.
I'd say that my favorite breed is the skydancer (my lair makes this clear), while my least favorite are snappers.

That said, I don't truly dislike any breed, and eventually I would like to have at least one of every dragon breed in my lair. I'm getting close to that goal (I think all I need is a ridgeback and a snapper). I'll probably be super picky about my eventual snapper, though. I like ridgebacks just fine, but I do have to say that when their colors are clashy, they make some pretty hilarious ugly dragons! I actually like both genders of most breeds, though I strongly prefer my pearlcatchers to be female and my tundras to be male.

I just like different dragons for different reasons. When I want a beautiful, graceful dragon, I'll go with a skydancer. If I want a big, ****** dragon that could eat a bus, I'm going to pick a guardian instead.
PPlYEpQ.png
Faves are Wildclaws/Imperials/Guardians/Ridgebacks, though I like most of them...the rest would be following behind closely.

I like Pearlcatchers the least...I must be odd...
Faves are Wildclaws/Imperials/Guardians/Ridgebacks, though I like most of them...the rest would be following behind closely.

I like Pearlcatchers the least...I must be odd...
FooterAds.gif
...what is even...
wildclaws are my favorites, and i'd have a whole lair full of them with no complaints. give me dragons that look like they could eat you or give me death.

that said, least favorite? it's a four way tie between mirrors, pearlcatchers, tundras, and snappers.
wildclaws are my favorites, and i'd have a whole lair full of them with no complaints. give me dragons that look like they could eat you or give me death.

that said, least favorite? it's a four way tie between mirrors, pearlcatchers, tundras, and snappers.
My favorites are definitely Snappers, especially hatchlings! I have a hard time going to the AH and not buying every Snapper hatchling I see. I get the feeling my lair will be filled with Snappers someday.

My least favorite...probably Guardians. Specifically male Guardians. Its one of those "certain color combos can look good" kind of thing. That's why my only Guardian has a skin.
My favorites are definitely Snappers, especially hatchlings! I have a hard time going to the AH and not buying every Snapper hatchling I see. I get the feeling my lair will be filled with Snappers someday.

My least favorite...probably Guardians. Specifically male Guardians. Its one of those "certain color combos can look good" kind of thing. That's why my only Guardian has a skin.
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
My favorite breed is probably Imperials. I love the eastern and regal look and I love how most genes look on them. And those tails! Such charm!

My least favorite breed is probably the mirror. The females can look wonderful so its mostly the males I don't like. Guardians are pretty low as well.
My favorite breed is probably Imperials. I love the eastern and regal look and I love how most genes look on them. And those tails! Such charm!

My least favorite breed is probably the mirror. The females can look wonderful so its mostly the males I don't like. Guardians are pretty low as well.
Favorite are Fae. They're just so cute. n.n

Least favorite, Ridgeback. I actively dislike them. Especially the males with the pointy nose, but even the females have those silly-looking claws that ruin them.
Favorite are Fae. They're just so cute. n.n

Least favorite, Ridgeback. I actively dislike them. Especially the males with the pointy nose, but even the females have those silly-looking claws that ruin them.
tumblr_inline_n15828gp9J1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_ngn4aaw9Ib1qk8bj1.png
Favourite are female Skydancers. They're just so gorgeous ;-; Wildclaws are a close second.

Least favourite would have to be male Snappers or male Ridgebacks.. I love the female Ridgebacks and Snappers, but the males? Nup. xD
Favourite are female Skydancers. They're just so gorgeous ;-; Wildclaws are a close second.

Least favourite would have to be male Snappers or male Ridgebacks.. I love the female Ridgebacks and Snappers, but the males? Nup. xD
u1CZerW.gif
i've seen seasons come and go, from winter sun to summer snow
Favourite is difficult - most of the ones I like the designs of the poses bug me. Guardians are a good classic, but I have a thing for Snappers haha. Airy-fairy designs in dragons always seem a little silly - I prefer ones that look like they could be heavy-duty predators lmao.
Ridgeback and mirror designs are great, but the art could be a lot better.

Faes are the only ones I won't touch - the one that's in my lair will a be tundra eventually. The art is wonky, their necks are impossible and they look more like dragon snacks than dragons.
Favourite is difficult - most of the ones I like the designs of the poses bug me. Guardians are a good classic, but I have a thing for Snappers haha. Airy-fairy designs in dragons always seem a little silly - I prefer ones that look like they could be heavy-duty predators lmao.
Ridgeback and mirror designs are great, but the art could be a lot better.

Faes are the only ones I won't touch - the one that's in my lair will a be tundra eventually. The art is wonky, their necks are impossible and they look more like dragon snacks than dragons.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Favourites are Imps, Faes and SDs.
Liked Ridgeback some time ago as well, but they started to look so boooooring after a while.

Least favourite are Mirrors. I just dislike their design, it is blank and... meh. Unoriginal.
Favourites are Imps, Faes and SDs.
Liked Ridgeback some time ago as well, but they started to look so boooooring after a while.

Least favourite are Mirrors. I just dislike their design, it is blank and... meh. Unoriginal.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10