Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | most and least favorite dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
My favorites are Guardians, Ridgebacks, and Imperials. Tundras, Spirals, and Wildclaws come in a close second.

PCs and Skydancers I'm kinda on the fence about. I like them, but at the same time...I don't like them. It's kinda hard to explain.

Snappers and Faes are my least favorites...even though I have four Faes and a Snapper in my lair. They're really just there for the sake of variety, though.
My favorites are Guardians, Ridgebacks, and Imperials. Tundras, Spirals, and Wildclaws come in a close second.

PCs and Skydancers I'm kinda on the fence about. I like them, but at the same time...I don't like them. It's kinda hard to explain.

Snappers and Faes are my least favorites...even though I have four Faes and a Snapper in my lair. They're really just there for the sake of variety, though.
I love Faes, Pearlcatchers, and Imperials. I like female Ridgebacks, but I don't really like the nose on the males. I don't really like Snappers, but it's not like I would never buy one (I used to have a few but I exalted them when the economy crashed). My least favourite breed has to be Tundras! In their description, it says that they aren't really smart, which fits them, because their look on their faces kind of looks dumb.
I love Faes, Pearlcatchers, and Imperials. I like female Ridgebacks, but I don't really like the nose on the males. I don't really like Snappers, but it's not like I would never buy one (I used to have a few but I exalted them when the economy crashed). My least favourite breed has to be Tundras! In their description, it says that they aren't really smart, which fits them, because their look on their faces kind of looks dumb.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Wildclaws, Snappers and Fae are my favourites. (When I realised i could afford a snapper recently, I went a little overboard and ended up with 4 of them. Oop.)

Meanwhile spirals and Wildclaws are my least favourite. Whilst I don't hate them, I'm in no hurry to add any to my lair either.
Wildclaws, Snappers and Fae are my favourites. (When I realised i could afford a snapper recently, I went a little overboard and ended up with 4 of them. Oop.)

Meanwhile spirals and Wildclaws are my least favourite. Whilst I don't hate them, I'm in no hurry to add any to my lair either.
Favorite is tundras. Both of them. Favorite breed ever. HOWEVER, THE COLORING ON THEM IS SO FRICKIN WEIRD (for some colors). WHY?????? Least favorite is pearlcatcher babies. Fugliest things on the site. Also, since someone pointed out the back male PC wing, CAN'T UNSEE. Also looks like the male PC should fall over (look at what legs he is standing on...). Is he palming that pearl with his back foot? Can I make a suggestion? Redraw the male PC. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=778565] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7786/778565_350.png[/img] [/url]
Favorite is tundras. Both of them. Favorite breed ever. HOWEVER, THE COLORING ON THEM IS SO FRICKIN WEIRD (for some colors).

WHY??????

Least favorite is pearlcatcher babies. Fugliest things on the site. Also, since someone pointed out the back male PC wing, CAN'T UNSEE. Also looks like the male PC should fall over (look at what legs he is standing on...). Is he palming that pearl with his back foot? Can I make a suggestion? Redraw the male PC.

778565_350.png
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
Favorites would be Skydancers, I think. I love their wings a lot! Though I also really love Snappers and adore how people dress them up. I just haven't had a lot of them for some reason! This must be remedied!

Least would be Tundras; they had my favorite babies on the website when I started out, but I am betrayed that their bellies are thin and not fluffy.
Favorites would be Skydancers, I think. I love their wings a lot! Though I also really love Snappers and adore how people dress them up. I just haven't had a lot of them for some reason! This must be remedied!

Least would be Tundras; they had my favorite babies on the website when I started out, but I am betrayed that their bellies are thin and not fluffy.
My most favorite is probably Mirror. I know they're not super popular, but I just really love them. The sleek predator feel they have makes me want to draw a bunch of them hunting together, and then they just have some of the most interesting results to Iri/Shimmer.

My least favorite is probably Ridgeback. I sort of like the females, but I just can't appreciate the males that much.
My most favorite is probably Mirror. I know they're not super popular, but I just really love them. The sleek predator feel they have makes me want to draw a bunch of them hunting together, and then they just have some of the most interesting results to Iri/Shimmer.

My least favorite is probably Ridgeback. I sort of like the females, but I just can't appreciate the males that much.
8d7o509.png
Guardians are the #1 on my list. They look so regal, majestic, and very tough! Also, their protective nature make it seem that they are softer than they look.

I probably like Faes the least.They don't look very dragon-like.. they look more like freaky sea-creatures to me. (But baby Faes are to my liking!)
Guardians are the #1 on my list. They look so regal, majestic, and very tough! Also, their protective nature make it seem that they are softer than they look.

I probably like Faes the least.They don't look very dragon-like.. they look more like freaky sea-creatures to me. (But baby Faes are to my liking!)
KW6oXjf.png
lightanim3.gif
Buns, she/her mxk5Q9c.png
I made sum shields
Favourite is Ridgeback. The have the coolest, spikiest design.

Least favourite is PC, because I don't like their lore or their legs. But I do have Windows for her colours and for making a computer joke.
Favourite is Ridgeback. The have the coolest, spikiest design.

Least favourite is PC, because I don't like their lore or their legs. But I do have Windows for her colours and for making a computer joke.
Faes are my favorite dragon. They are like cute little butterfly dragons!

My least favorite dragons are probably Guardians. I get that they are supposed to be "classic dragons", but they just look boring to me and I think Snappers make cuter better "bulky" dragons.
Faes are my favorite dragon. They are like cute little butterfly dragons!

My least favorite dragons are probably Guardians. I get that they are supposed to be "classic dragons", but they just look boring to me and I think Snappers make cuter better "bulky" dragons.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
My favorites are the Imperials. Now those are beautiful dragons, especially the females. I also love pearlcatchers and mirrors. Wildclaws are okay, but they had to grow on me before I considered getting one.

Tundras and guardians are alright, but I don't like faes or snappers. Bleh!!!
My favorites are the Imperials. Now those are beautiful dragons, especially the females. I also love pearlcatchers and mirrors. Wildclaws are okay, but they had to grow on me before I considered getting one.

Tundras and guardians are alright, but I don't like faes or snappers. Bleh!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10