Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | most and least favorite dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I like most of them! Tundras, snappers, and skydancers (oh my!) are among my favorites at the moment, but it seems to change from week to week....
Honestly, I probably like fae or guardians the least-- but I still like them.
edit: Wait, no, it's Mirrors. Yeah, I'm not a mirror fan. But they can still look cool with the right colors and genes.
I like most of them! Tundras, snappers, and skydancers (oh my!) are among my favorites at the moment, but it seems to change from week to week....
Honestly, I probably like fae or guardians the least-- but I still like them.
edit: Wait, no, it's Mirrors. Yeah, I'm not a mirror fan. But they can still look cool with the right colors and genes.
ctFAI4k.gif
Hmmm...I guess Spirals are my favorites! It's hard to pick, since I like every kind of dragon in some way, but Spirals are so fun. And since I like the males and females equally, that puts them above breeds where I looove one gender but only like the other (Skydancers...if only your males were as gorgeous as your females. Same for Tundras, but with the genders reversed.)

Least favorite is probably Wildclaw. They have such personality as babies, but when they grow up, they're just...boring. Shimmer wings are really pretty on them though. Like I said, I like every dragon in some way.
Hmmm...I guess Spirals are my favorites! It's hard to pick, since I like every kind of dragon in some way, but Spirals are so fun. And since I like the males and females equally, that puts them above breeds where I looove one gender but only like the other (Skydancers...if only your males were as gorgeous as your females. Same for Tundras, but with the genders reversed.)

Least favorite is probably Wildclaw. They have such personality as babies, but when they grow up, they're just...boring. Shimmer wings are really pretty on them though. Like I said, I like every dragon in some way.
Favorite breed for me has got to be Tundras. I adore the completely fuzzy look that males have. That mane, the way that all genes just take a life of their own on them, the way colors seem to have a unique look for Tundras. As for the females, I will be honest, I will never understand the hatred for them. Most of my Tundras are actually female. I love both genders equally, but while I love the fuzz on the males, I just love the adorableness of the females. Especially that little mohawk and beard. 8D But my favorite aspect on them has got to be the way Freckle looks on them. They get spotted manes and mohawks as well? Yes please. *v*

As for least favorite breed... I would have to say I think it is Spirals? It's not that I hate them, I just don't like them enough to buy them. X3 Unfortunately for me, this can pretty much be said about every breed that isn't Tundra, Pearlcatcher, or Snapper though.
Favorite breed for me has got to be Tundras. I adore the completely fuzzy look that males have. That mane, the way that all genes just take a life of their own on them, the way colors seem to have a unique look for Tundras. As for the females, I will be honest, I will never understand the hatred for them. Most of my Tundras are actually female. I love both genders equally, but while I love the fuzz on the males, I just love the adorableness of the females. Especially that little mohawk and beard. 8D But my favorite aspect on them has got to be the way Freckle looks on them. They get spotted manes and mohawks as well? Yes please. *v*

As for least favorite breed... I would have to say I think it is Spirals? It's not that I hate them, I just don't like them enough to buy them. X3 Unfortunately for me, this can pretty much be said about every breed that isn't Tundra, Pearlcatcher, or Snapper though.
Gift_zps989aaf8e.png
My top favorites are Imperials and Guardians! *v* Imperials are so cool and majestic-looking, and Guardians embody three of my favorite dragon traits-- big, sturdy, and tough.

I also really like Pearlcatchers, Ridgebacks (especially the males because of their sword noses), and female Snappers.

My least favorite breed would be Fae. I've never been fond of them, for some reason. :c I think it's because their curves look kind of angular? And maybe also their round heads. I don't like Tundras much, either, mostly because of their faces.
My top favorites are Imperials and Guardians! *v* Imperials are so cool and majestic-looking, and Guardians embody three of my favorite dragon traits-- big, sturdy, and tough.

I also really like Pearlcatchers, Ridgebacks (especially the males because of their sword noses), and female Snappers.

My least favorite breed would be Fae. I've never been fond of them, for some reason. :c I think it's because their curves look kind of angular? And maybe also their round heads. I don't like Tundras much, either, mostly because of their faces.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Skydancers are my favorite, and Wildclaws are growing on me.

I don't like Spirals. Too frenetic. I don't like Pearlcatchers, either. They're just...bland.
Skydancers are my favorite, and Wildclaws are growing on me.

I don't like Spirals. Too frenetic. I don't like Pearlcatchers, either. They're just...bland.
actually five generic seekers in a combiner coat
Hm, I would have to say the Imperials and Skydancers are definitely my top favourite breeds, and they work so well with my top favourite genes Seraph and Gembond, so that's a plus.

Following that I love Pearlcatchers, Guardians, Ridgebacks, Mirrors, Fae, Spirals and Snappers equally.

My least favourites are Tundras and Wildclaws. I can just never really find colours or genes I like on Tundras, and I find the design of Wildclaws rather boring.
Hm, I would have to say the Imperials and Skydancers are definitely my top favourite breeds, and they work so well with my top favourite genes Seraph and Gembond, so that's a plus.

Following that I love Pearlcatchers, Guardians, Ridgebacks, Mirrors, Fae, Spirals and Snappers equally.

My least favourites are Tundras and Wildclaws. I can just never really find colours or genes I like on Tundras, and I find the design of Wildclaws rather boring.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
Favorites would probably be Skydancers and Spirals. I am a bird biologist in real life so it makes sense that I like the thing with all the pretty feathers. The long, spindly part of the webbed wing used to bug me, but I got over it. I just had to imagine the wings fully furled and the spindles made more sense.

On spirals, I just love the noodle snake-y look + their big gorgeous eyes. I'm glad at least one species shows eye color well as an adult.

My least favorites...well I wouldn't turn down any individual of a species with colors that I like. I plan to have a midnight/midnight dragon of every kind!

That said....there are no snappers or tundras in my lair. I feel like I need one, though the tundra's nose kinda bugs me for some reason. But I tend to like elegant dragons over not-elegant dragons so yeah...

However, Ridgeback art bugs me - I would really like them if it weren't for their wings. Specifically - their "elbow" - it looks like the dip in the elbow goes way too far, so I imagine the wing membrane tearing if the wing fully extends! It just looks "wrong" to me. Female wildclaws have the same problem....I just sort of bear it for wildclaws because the rest of them is so cool but really....agh wing pet peeves.
Favorites would probably be Skydancers and Spirals. I am a bird biologist in real life so it makes sense that I like the thing with all the pretty feathers. The long, spindly part of the webbed wing used to bug me, but I got over it. I just had to imagine the wings fully furled and the spindles made more sense.

On spirals, I just love the noodle snake-y look + their big gorgeous eyes. I'm glad at least one species shows eye color well as an adult.

My least favorites...well I wouldn't turn down any individual of a species with colors that I like. I plan to have a midnight/midnight dragon of every kind!

That said....there are no snappers or tundras in my lair. I feel like I need one, though the tundra's nose kinda bugs me for some reason. But I tend to like elegant dragons over not-elegant dragons so yeah...

However, Ridgeback art bugs me - I would really like them if it weren't for their wings. Specifically - their "elbow" - it looks like the dip in the elbow goes way too far, so I imagine the wing membrane tearing if the wing fully extends! It just looks "wrong" to me. Female wildclaws have the same problem....I just sort of bear it for wildclaws because the rest of them is so cool but really....agh wing pet peeves.
Guardians have been my favorite since day one. They're big, fierce, and elegant, everything a dragon should be, and I love their lore. Pearlcatchers are also pretty high up there.

There is no breed I actively dislike, but I would have to say my least favorites are Wildclaws (raptors with wings? meh) and Spirals (simply because 90% of apparel looks incredibly awkward on them).
Guardians have been my favorite since day one. They're big, fierce, and elegant, everything a dragon should be, and I love their lore. Pearlcatchers are also pretty high up there.

There is no breed I actively dislike, but I would have to say my least favorites are Wildclaws (raptors with wings? meh) and Spirals (simply because 90% of apparel looks incredibly awkward on them).
My favourites have got to be Snappers. They've just got that big, solid feeling I love. And they always look really happy. Doesn't matter how you're feeling, it can't help but cheer you up to have a lair full of Snappers gurning at you. I'm also pretty fond of Ridgebacks and Guardians, and have a real soft-spot for the male Tundra.

Least favourite would be Faes. The art is lovely, but they're just a bit too flimsy and delicate for me. Sky Dancers can border on that too, but they're not as bad as Faes. The only Fae I've got in my lair will be a PC eventually.
My favourites have got to be Snappers. They've just got that big, solid feeling I love. And they always look really happy. Doesn't matter how you're feeling, it can't help but cheer you up to have a lair full of Snappers gurning at you. I'm also pretty fond of Ridgebacks and Guardians, and have a real soft-spot for the male Tundra.

Least favourite would be Faes. The art is lovely, but they're just a bit too flimsy and delicate for me. Sky Dancers can border on that too, but they're not as bad as Faes. The only Fae I've got in my lair will be a PC eventually.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
It's way too hard to pick. I want to say Mirrors just because they seem so unpopular! XD Wildclaws and Guardians are great too. I like most breeds - my lair is a pretty even spread, I think.

The only breed I dislike is Pearlcatchers. (@welosttheribs @Gat high-five!) Not sure why, they just don't do anything for me.

Although I did finally end up with one, and I'm considering breed-changing him into a starter but I might not, since Iri/Shim tend to look weird on starter breeds... Ngh, decisions.
It's way too hard to pick. I want to say Mirrors just because they seem so unpopular! XD Wildclaws and Guardians are great too. I like most breeds - my lair is a pretty even spread, I think.

The only breed I dislike is Pearlcatchers. (@welosttheribs @Gat high-five!) Not sure why, they just don't do anything for me.

Although I did finally end up with one, and I'm considering breed-changing him into a starter but I might not, since Iri/Shim tend to look weird on starter breeds... Ngh, decisions.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10