Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | most and least favorite dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i mean species here, not individuals, haha.

i'm just curious. which breed is your favorite and why? and least favorite? i mean there has to be SOMEONE who has each breed as their favorite!

personally, i like skydancers best. they have beautiful designs, iri and shim look really great on them (most markings do, really) and FEATHERS!! i love birds more than anything, so a dragon with so many birdlike features is obviously gonna be my top :p

i think i like snappers the least. they're charming in their own way, i suppose, but a little too clunky and big-looking for my tastes.
i mean species here, not individuals, haha.

i'm just curious. which breed is your favorite and why? and least favorite? i mean there has to be SOMEONE who has each breed as their favorite!

personally, i like skydancers best. they have beautiful designs, iri and shim look really great on them (most markings do, really) and FEATHERS!! i love birds more than anything, so a dragon with so many birdlike features is obviously gonna be my top :p

i think i like snappers the least. they're charming in their own way, i suppose, but a little too clunky and big-looking for my tastes.
Hmmm....I'm going to have to say that my favorite breed, as of now, are Skydancers. I've just recently breed changed my progen into one, because the look of a skydancer fit him so much better(in my headcannon for him as he is based off an OC) than his old guardian self.

My least favorite breed...hmm...I don't really have a least favorite. I don't have snappers, but that's only because I've been too lazy to actually go and buy one ;p I want to breed change my first snapper, as I have a perfect candidate for that. But, if I was forced to choose one breed, I would have to say...mirrors. I have a couple in my lair, sure, but I've never really been too fond of their art.
Hmmm....I'm going to have to say that my favorite breed, as of now, are Skydancers. I've just recently breed changed my progen into one, because the look of a skydancer fit him so much better(in my headcannon for him as he is based off an OC) than his old guardian self.

My least favorite breed...hmm...I don't really have a least favorite. I don't have snappers, but that's only because I've been too lazy to actually go and buy one ;p I want to breed change my first snapper, as I have a perfect candidate for that. But, if I was forced to choose one breed, I would have to say...mirrors. I have a couple in my lair, sure, but I've never really been too fond of their art.
wXUr72V.pngwEyYDq6.png
I'm... gonna' be really specific here I think. P:

I'm tied between Male Spirals and Female Faes as my absolute favourites. Ah, dynamic poses = LOVE! I guess spirals win out since the faes art seems... less detailed? Their toes/claws are just like... one big piece. x'D AndthefemalesneckdoesthisweirdthingIDK.

But yeah mostly love the gender of every breed with the more dynamic pose. So Imp females I love but the males are boring, SD girls are love and the males are awkward, etc.

The exception to that rule would be ridgebacks. I love the males over the females. Females are... hovering weirdly it's odd.

Least favourite uh... Hmmm... Skydancer Males. or Ridgeback Hatchlings. No, wait, mirrors. I really don't like mirrors. I'm really annoyed when my Gen1 pair has a mirror and I don't have the funds to change it. xD
I'm... gonna' be really specific here I think. P:

I'm tied between Male Spirals and Female Faes as my absolute favourites. Ah, dynamic poses = LOVE! I guess spirals win out since the faes art seems... less detailed? Their toes/claws are just like... one big piece. x'D AndthefemalesneckdoesthisweirdthingIDK.

But yeah mostly love the gender of every breed with the more dynamic pose. So Imp females I love but the males are boring, SD girls are love and the males are awkward, etc.

The exception to that rule would be ridgebacks. I love the males over the females. Females are... hovering weirdly it's odd.

Least favourite uh... Hmmm... Skydancer Males. or Ridgeback Hatchlings. No, wait, mirrors. I really don't like mirrors. I'm really annoyed when my Gen1 pair has a mirror and I don't have the funds to change it. xD
HPhatBannerSig_zps9dab9e31.png
I can't seem to choose my favorite species as I love Skydancers, Imperials, Wildclaws and Faes almost equally. Skydancers because they look so regal yet frail, Imperials because of their Eastern-ish design, Wildclaws because they look exactly like raptors which I love and Faes because of how well the genes show on their wings. I guess those are the main reasons.

As for least favorites... Ridgebacks and Snappers. I still have none in my lair and I doubt I'll ever get them because I seem to have a problem with how they look like. I don't necessarily like the sword-like noses on the male Ridgeback's face or the posture the female Ridgeback has. I don't know why. And the male Snapper reminds me of an old man instead of a real dragon and the female just has a disturbingly silly face. There have been countless of times where I have adored the baby Snappers in the AH but I haven't been able to get over what they will turn out to be like as adults. If the female one had a different look on her face for example, I could get one or two in my lair. Dx
I can't seem to choose my favorite species as I love Skydancers, Imperials, Wildclaws and Faes almost equally. Skydancers because they look so regal yet frail, Imperials because of their Eastern-ish design, Wildclaws because they look exactly like raptors which I love and Faes because of how well the genes show on their wings. I guess those are the main reasons.

As for least favorites... Ridgebacks and Snappers. I still have none in my lair and I doubt I'll ever get them because I seem to have a problem with how they look like. I don't necessarily like the sword-like noses on the male Ridgeback's face or the posture the female Ridgeback has. I don't know why. And the male Snapper reminds me of an old man instead of a real dragon and the female just has a disturbingly silly face. There have been countless of times where I have adored the baby Snappers in the AH but I haven't been able to get over what they will turn out to be like as adults. If the female one had a different look on her face for example, I could get one or two in my lair. Dx
N5Fffyx.png
Most favorite? Definitely Wildclaws. I grew up as that one girl who saw Jurassic Park as a kid and wanted to own a pet T-Rex in my backyard, so any dragon that reminds me of velociraptors or other equally awesome carnivorous dinosaurs automatically makes me happy. Imperials and Skydancers are high up on the list, too, mostly because I love their artwork. Pearlcatchers, as well, have beautiful artwork. (Can you tell I love the dragons with serious expressions? They seem more realistic to me)

Least favorite would be Snappers. I ADORE Snapper hatchlings and love the smug look they have on their face when their adults, but it's just difficult for me to want to purchase them considering how much I dislike their look as adults. I don't hate them, by any means--I have breeding plans for them, but can't find the color combo really--but yeah. Dislike.
Most favorite? Definitely Wildclaws. I grew up as that one girl who saw Jurassic Park as a kid and wanted to own a pet T-Rex in my backyard, so any dragon that reminds me of velociraptors or other equally awesome carnivorous dinosaurs automatically makes me happy. Imperials and Skydancers are high up on the list, too, mostly because I love their artwork. Pearlcatchers, as well, have beautiful artwork. (Can you tell I love the dragons with serious expressions? They seem more realistic to me)

Least favorite would be Snappers. I ADORE Snapper hatchlings and love the smug look they have on their face when their adults, but it's just difficult for me to want to purchase them considering how much I dislike their look as adults. I don't hate them, by any means--I have breeding plans for them, but can't find the color combo really--but yeah. Dislike.
My favorite breeds are Skydancers, Guardians, Imps aaaaand. Faes.

I love the look of the skydancer because they're elegant and I love their wings, I mean, webbed AND feathered at thesame time? Yes! They are very pretty dragons overall.
Guardians. I just think they are pretty ******-looking ever since they're hatchies! I also think they're snuggable for whatever reason. Call me weird.
Imperials, well... dunno. They are very pretty, I suppose. Love their design to the bits and their cat-like faces along with their long branched horns. I prefer the male over the female, because it shows the genes better.
And Faes? Freakishly adorable!!!

My least favorite gotta be Mirrors. :/ I loved them when I joined, my progen used to be one but for whatever reason they stopped appealing to me. I only have 1 mirror left in my lair that I'm hopefully trying to sell away.
I used to dislike Tundras too, but I think those fluffy buggers have grown on me. x3
My favorite breeds are Skydancers, Guardians, Imps aaaaand. Faes.

I love the look of the skydancer because they're elegant and I love their wings, I mean, webbed AND feathered at thesame time? Yes! They are very pretty dragons overall.
Guardians. I just think they are pretty ******-looking ever since they're hatchies! I also think they're snuggable for whatever reason. Call me weird.
Imperials, well... dunno. They are very pretty, I suppose. Love their design to the bits and their cat-like faces along with their long branched horns. I prefer the male over the female, because it shows the genes better.
And Faes? Freakishly adorable!!!

My least favorite gotta be Mirrors. :/ I loved them when I joined, my progen used to be one but for whatever reason they stopped appealing to me. I only have 1 mirror left in my lair that I'm hopefully trying to sell away.
I used to dislike Tundras too, but I think those fluffy buggers have grown on me. x3
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.

Guardians are favorite for the "classic dragon" feel. And both sexes are well, sexy.
Male Imps solely for the pose and that I love seraph on them.
Female Skydancers and Ridgebacks for, again, solely the pose.
Male Spirals just because of the face.
Male Tundras for the mane and pose.

Everything else can be shot, especially Faes and female Imps/Tundras/Spirals.

I'm really sexist towards dragons and I prefer males over females even if I dislike the breed if I had to own one usually (minues SDs and RBs)

Guardians are favorite for the "classic dragon" feel. And both sexes are well, sexy.
Male Imps solely for the pose and that I love seraph on them.
Female Skydancers and Ridgebacks for, again, solely the pose.
Male Spirals just because of the face.
Male Tundras for the mane and pose.

Everything else can be shot, especially Faes and female Imps/Tundras/Spirals.

I'm really sexist towards dragons and I prefer males over females even if I dislike the breed if I had to own one usually (minues SDs and RBs)
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
Most favorite is definitely spirals. I love how they look like a ridiculous mess of limbs and leathery wings with Maleficent horns. Snappers are really fun to dress up.

My least favorite is Imperials. I'm not fond that thing adult males are doing with their tails or how the adult female's art/design is pretty much dominated by one wing. All imperials have faces that remind me of catfish, especially the hatchlings... but I'm not fond of male Pearlcatchers either as they have bug butts and large bellies as if they're not getting enough exercise. Mirrors look like they're plotting to eat the other dragons in my lair to the extent that I'll be happy when I can breed change all of mine.
Most favorite is definitely spirals. I love how they look like a ridiculous mess of limbs and leathery wings with Maleficent horns. Snappers are really fun to dress up.

My least favorite is Imperials. I'm not fond that thing adult males are doing with their tails or how the adult female's art/design is pretty much dominated by one wing. All imperials have faces that remind me of catfish, especially the hatchlings... but I'm not fond of male Pearlcatchers either as they have bug butts and large bellies as if they're not getting enough exercise. Mirrors look like they're plotting to eat the other dragons in my lair to the extent that I'll be happy when I can breed change all of mine.
qDavPTk.png
My favourite? Ridgebacks~
I am not bothered by their poses whatsoever, I love the males long pointy goblin shark like nose and generally everything about them.
Their lore is interesting (borrowers) and adds more personality to the breed. The only downside is that they eat fish, but that is no big deal for me at least.

I know I'm going to get a little bit of hate for this, but the breed I dislike most are Imperials. Now before people start hating on me for this let me tell you that I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with them at all, it's just something about them I am not so keen on. Hence why I do not own a single Imperial and do not intend to get one unless it's got colours that I really like. I
Shame they have no lore yet, It would at least give me some idea on the personality of the breed.
My favourite? Ridgebacks~
I am not bothered by their poses whatsoever, I love the males long pointy goblin shark like nose and generally everything about them.
Their lore is interesting (borrowers) and adds more personality to the breed. The only downside is that they eat fish, but that is no big deal for me at least.

I know I'm going to get a little bit of hate for this, but the breed I dislike most are Imperials. Now before people start hating on me for this let me tell you that I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with them at all, it's just something about them I am not so keen on. Hence why I do not own a single Imperial and do not intend to get one unless it's got colours that I really like. I
Shame they have no lore yet, It would at least give me some idea on the personality of the breed.
XkyNy2i.png
I basically like all of them but my favorite is the wildclaws - I loved them even before I joined the site - I don't really know why though :)
I think I just like the outlines, plus it's the only dragon outline that is standing on two legs X3. I also love all hatchies outlines :3 They are too cute~

I suppose my least fav, if I had to pick, are either the Ridgebacks or Guardians - I don't really like the sharp noses(?) of the ridgebacks and the beards + their sharp bellies of Guardians - I suppose I don't really like ones with sharp things on them that much ^^"
Though, I wouldn't turn down a good looking ridgeback/guardian just because they are that specific species.
I basically like all of them but my favorite is the wildclaws - I loved them even before I joined the site - I don't really know why though :)
I think I just like the outlines, plus it's the only dragon outline that is standing on two legs X3. I also love all hatchies outlines :3 They are too cute~

I suppose my least fav, if I had to pick, are either the Ridgebacks or Guardians - I don't really like the sharp noses(?) of the ridgebacks and the beards + their sharp bellies of Guardians - I suppose I don't really like ones with sharp things on them that much ^^"
Though, I wouldn't turn down a good looking ridgeback/guardian just because they are that specific species.
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png
Hi:) I hope you have a lovely day~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10