Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | most and least favorite dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tundras and Imperials are my favs! Least fav...hm... Ridgebacks and Mirrors.
Tundras and Imperials are my favs! Least fav...hm... Ridgebacks and Mirrors.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
All of them are my favourites, except for Nocturnes because I'm not used to them yet.
All of them are my favourites, except for Nocturnes because I'm not used to them yet.
66MHIIb.png
my favorites are ridgebacks and wildclaws!!

my least favorite have to be
uh
hmm
a tie between mirrors and guardians ;v;
my favorites are ridgebacks and wildclaws!!

my least favorite have to be
uh
hmm
a tie between mirrors and guardians ;v;
Pressed Flower
mateo
they
fr+3
twitter
Favourites would have to be Nocturnes, Skydancers, and Guardians.

Least favourites would have to be... Um... Tundras and Wildclaws.
Favourites would have to be Nocturnes, Skydancers, and Guardians.

Least favourites would have to be... Um... Tundras and Wildclaws.
oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png jjj
He/They
Sagittarius
Aspiring Witch
I'll be more likely to see responses if you ping me!
+3 FR Time
The Journey Ahead-
My Personal Quest Thread
Favorites?

Spirals--- They are so twisty and smiley and noodley! I love the males the most, females are alright but I greatly prefer the male pose more.

Coatl--- As a reptile fanatic, Coatl really appeal to me. Also... Quetzalcoatl inspired dragons? Yes please.

Wildclaw--- Dinosaurs. Enough said.

Nocturne--- Bat dragons. Just wish they weren't so tiny =(

Ridgeback--- Shark dragons yis? Also, they resemble Bossman so it's a for sure love.

Skydancer--- Elegant looking and I love those feathers on them. I prefer the female pose, but the males look great too.

Least Favorite?

Tundra-- Don't like the females, but the males are okay. I suppose they look too mammilian for my tastes, like rats? I dunno.

Fae-- They never have appealed to me. The female has this weird neck too. I dunno, never struck my fancy.

Neutral:

Imperial--- They are... okay at best. Nothing amazing imo, but pretty. I have a couple due to the skins I have on them looking nice.

Mirror-- I do love mirrors, but some of the genes look odd on them at times. I love things with four or more eyes, so I like them, but not enough to have a ton in my lair.

Snapper-- They are cute and fat, but I don't like them enough to have in my lair.
Favorites?

Spirals--- They are so twisty and smiley and noodley! I love the males the most, females are alright but I greatly prefer the male pose more.

Coatl--- As a reptile fanatic, Coatl really appeal to me. Also... Quetzalcoatl inspired dragons? Yes please.

Wildclaw--- Dinosaurs. Enough said.

Nocturne--- Bat dragons. Just wish they weren't so tiny =(

Ridgeback--- Shark dragons yis? Also, they resemble Bossman so it's a for sure love.

Skydancer--- Elegant looking and I love those feathers on them. I prefer the female pose, but the males look great too.

Least Favorite?

Tundra-- Don't like the females, but the males are okay. I suppose they look too mammilian for my tastes, like rats? I dunno.

Fae-- They never have appealed to me. The female has this weird neck too. I dunno, never struck my fancy.

Neutral:

Imperial--- They are... okay at best. Nothing amazing imo, but pretty. I have a couple due to the skins I have on them looking nice.

Mirror-- I do love mirrors, but some of the genes look odd on them at times. I love things with four or more eyes, so I like them, but not enough to have a ton in my lair.

Snapper-- They are cute and fat, but I don't like them enough to have in my lair.
rbinth.jpgtumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif2002ruc.jpg
SD's and imps are my fave (which is probably obvious from my lair, lol), but I really like all breeds. I think ridgebacks are definitely the hardest to get to look nice, though.
SD's and imps are my fave (which is probably obvious from my lair, lol), but I really like all breeds. I think ridgebacks are definitely the hardest to get to look nice, though.
IMG_1973_zpsb8nhmwm1.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png
Female skydancers are my absolute favorite. They just look so pretty. Nocturnes are cool too.

And I really don't like snappers or coatls (their babies are VERY cute), but they just don't remind me of dragons. :/

I used to dislike tundras, but they're growing on me :3
Female skydancers are my absolute favorite. They just look so pretty. Nocturnes are cool too.

And I really don't like snappers or coatls (their babies are VERY cute), but they just don't remind me of dragons. :/

I used to dislike tundras, but they're growing on me :3
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
Favorites, in order:
Imperial, Nocturne, Coatl, Skydancer, Wildclaw

Meh-to-least-favorite, in order:
Spiral, Guardian, Pearlcatcher, Tundra, Fae, Ridgeback, Snapper, Mirror
Favorites, in order:
Imperial, Nocturne, Coatl, Skydancer, Wildclaw

Meh-to-least-favorite, in order:
Spiral, Guardian, Pearlcatcher, Tundra, Fae, Ridgeback, Snapper, Mirror

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
Love love LOVE Coatls, Snappers and Guardians. I prefer male Coatls and female Snappers and Guardians, they just look cooler than their opposite gender.

Least favourite is easily Tundra. Even with a nice colour scheme they're quite ugly.
Love love LOVE Coatls, Snappers and Guardians. I prefer male Coatls and female Snappers and Guardians, they just look cooler than their opposite gender.

Least favourite is easily Tundra. Even with a nice colour scheme they're quite ugly.
MIRRORS AND TUNDIES. Best dergons.

My least favourites... female imps right now. Just... I don't know why but I can't stand them.
MIRRORS AND TUNDIES. Best dergons.

My least favourites... female imps right now. Just... I don't know why but I can't stand them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10