Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | most and least favorite dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Favorite breed: Ridgebacks
I think they're really cool looking. Shame they're unpopular.

Least favorite: Skydancers
I think they just look weird I guess. They're too lanky for my liking.
Favorite breed: Ridgebacks
I think they're really cool looking. Shame they're unpopular.

Least favorite: Skydancers
I think they just look weird I guess. They're too lanky for my liking.
kEygMJz.png
My favourite are mirrors, especially females c:
Their 4 eyes
Pupil-less
yes

Least favourite, not sure :c
My favourite are mirrors, especially females c:
Their 4 eyes
Pupil-less
yes

Least favourite, not sure :c
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
I can't pick a favourite... right now I'm really loving coatls and female ridgebacks (which is weird because I thought I didn't like coatls and ridgebacks? xD)

Least favourite right now is a tie between snappers and spirals. Snappers I just can't like, they're too... silly? And spirals scare me. Those big, unblinking eyes. *shudders* But knowing me, they'll be my favourite breeds next week or something.
I can't pick a favourite... right now I'm really loving coatls and female ridgebacks (which is weird because I thought I didn't like coatls and ridgebacks? xD)

Least favourite right now is a tie between snappers and spirals. Snappers I just can't like, they're too... silly? And spirals scare me. Those big, unblinking eyes. *shudders* But knowing me, they'll be my favourite breeds next week or something.
If I had to pick I would say I like Ridgebacks best because of how huge they are, and all of their spines make them look powerful. And my least favorite would be Nocturnes, their faces look like the Shellions in the Mire & their bodies are all dorky.
If I had to pick I would say I like Ridgebacks best because of how huge they are, and all of their spines make them look powerful. And my least favorite would be Nocturnes, their faces look like the Shellions in the Mire & their bodies are all dorky.
13963979.pngBdHca3N.png10899117.png
My favorites are Ridgebacks and Guardians. Least favorites... hmmm there would be a few, but it's mostly about artwork, not species itself.
My favorites are Ridgebacks and Guardians. Least favorites... hmmm there would be a few, but it's mostly about artwork, not species itself.
Strike_zpslyhnkm3o.pngRawkin_zpsmvsg1fzg.png
Skydancers are my jam ; v ; They're very pretty and I can never have too many of them. Same with Ridgebacks, Pearlcatchers, Nocturnes, practically most of the dragon breeds i'd like. I thought I would never like a fae.... until i snagged this beauty off the AH for fodder price [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11165187] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/111652/11165187_350.png[/img] [/url] This bby isnt going anwhere Now for my absolute least favorite, it's a tie between Tundras and Spirals. I don't really like them at all and seem kind of goofy looking for me 8C Same with the snappers;;;
Skydancers are my jam ; v ; They're very pretty and I can never have too many of them.
Same with Ridgebacks, Pearlcatchers, Nocturnes, practically most of the dragon breeds i'd like.

I thought I would never like a fae....
until i snagged this beauty off the AH for fodder price

11165187_350.png

This bby isnt going anwhere

Now for my absolute least favorite, it's a tie between Tundras and Spirals. I don't really like them at all and seem kind of goofy looking for me 8C
Same with the snappers;;;
I collect all the Quails yes yes
False-Peacock Quail Valley Quail Flecked Bushrunner Bobwhite Quail
I really like Coatls with Skydancers and Spirals close second

Least favorite by a mile are Tundras. They just look ugly to me.
I really like Coatls with Skydancers and Spirals close second

Least favorite by a mile are Tundras. They just look ugly to me.
nfPGiKE.png
tyjj2r6.gif1_zpswib12idi.gifzgTvTZ4.png
b5bf79114ec41e10330f6c990ddca5ed.png
My absolute favourites are Wildclaws and Snappers.

My least favourites are Mirrors and Faes.
My absolute favourites are Wildclaws and Snappers.

My least favourites are Mirrors and Faes.
April showers bring forth May flowers
I love imps and spirals (just look at my lair, lmao) Those big curious eyes on the spirals and the fun active pose of the lady imps! Two great breeds that always look great with any genes/colors.

My least fav is definitely tundras. I like the huggable male art but the female tundras are just---- standing there? My custom tundra progen is becoming a spiral very, very soon.
I love imps and spirals (just look at my lair, lmao) Those big curious eyes on the spirals and the fun active pose of the lady imps! Two great breeds that always look great with any genes/colors.

My least fav is definitely tundras. I like the huggable male art but the female tundras are just---- standing there? My custom tundra progen is becoming a spiral very, very soon.
sAN6W1Z.png
rGQuZtv.png
Look at my username.
Look at my username.
c54e359c-32d6-11e7-9e0e-bd52535d0e35.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10