Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Warrior Cat Clan Game Rebooted
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42
>>>Meadowlands Clan Updates
Extended rule set; Leaf-bare; 1st year; 10th moon; 18 clan members.

>..A new clan..?
Event number(s) rolled: 65, 5.
>>...___________________

At the beginning of the moon, the clan was attacked by a large group of rogue cats- a hodgepodge of street-cats, loners, kittypets, and other cats that have been lurking around the meadows. While Dasiystar has certainly noticed the uptick in new cats around the area, she never expected them to band together, nor for them to attack. They killed many of the clan's warriors, and even the medicine cat, Hauntedwind.

The rogue group has since settled into Meadowclan's neighboring woods, and they seem to be calling themselves Lilyclan. Daisystar is concerned that an attack like this may happen again, and has increased border patrols.

Daisystar has lost a life, leaving her with only 8, and Dipperwing, Wheatfall, Hauntedwind, and Dovewisp have all sadly died. Rip.

>..Relationship & Status Rolls
Event number(s) rolled: 83, 22.
>>...___________________

The night after the clan is attacked, and Dovewisp, among others, was killed, Peonylight was visited by them in a dream. They assured her that they were alright up and Starclan, and told her that they missed her. Peonylight in turn told them how much they meant to her and... that she loved them. Very much. They both promised that one day they'd see each other again up in Silverpelt.

After the death of her mentor, Dapplepaw becomes the clan's new medicine cat. She travels with Daisystar that full moon in order to become such, and earns her suffix, becoming Dapplespirit.

..Okay, so I haven't written anything for Bob yet. But it will happen, I swear! Next post, just watch me. Now doesn't seem like a good time anyways, what with all.. this. At least Peonylight got to say goodbye.

Also I spent so long trying to figure out a name for my rival clan lmao. I settled on Lilyclan as in Lily of the Valley, which is poisonous, so it seemed fitting. It also grows in shaded woodlands, and though it's native to more mountainous areas, someone could've probably planted it in the Hobwood at some point, right?? Maybe?? (Whatever, we're going with it.)
>>>Meadowlands Clan Updates
Extended rule set; Leaf-bare; 1st year; 10th moon; 18 clan members.

>..A new clan..?
Event number(s) rolled: 65, 5.
>>...___________________

At the beginning of the moon, the clan was attacked by a large group of rogue cats- a hodgepodge of street-cats, loners, kittypets, and other cats that have been lurking around the meadows. While Dasiystar has certainly noticed the uptick in new cats around the area, she never expected them to band together, nor for them to attack. They killed many of the clan's warriors, and even the medicine cat, Hauntedwind.

The rogue group has since settled into Meadowclan's neighboring woods, and they seem to be calling themselves Lilyclan. Daisystar is concerned that an attack like this may happen again, and has increased border patrols.

Daisystar has lost a life, leaving her with only 8, and Dipperwing, Wheatfall, Hauntedwind, and Dovewisp have all sadly died. Rip.

>..Relationship & Status Rolls
Event number(s) rolled: 83, 22.
>>...___________________

The night after the clan is attacked, and Dovewisp, among others, was killed, Peonylight was visited by them in a dream. They assured her that they were alright up and Starclan, and told her that they missed her. Peonylight in turn told them how much they meant to her and... that she loved them. Very much. They both promised that one day they'd see each other again up in Silverpelt.

After the death of her mentor, Dapplepaw becomes the clan's new medicine cat. She travels with Daisystar that full moon in order to become such, and earns her suffix, becoming Dapplespirit.

..Okay, so I haven't written anything for Bob yet. But it will happen, I swear! Next post, just watch me. Now doesn't seem like a good time anyways, what with all.. this. At least Peonylight got to say goodbye.

Also I spent so long trying to figure out a name for my rival clan lmao. I settled on Lilyclan as in Lily of the Valley, which is poisonous, so it seemed fitting. It also grows in shaded woodlands, and though it's native to more mountainous areas, someone could've probably planted it in the Hobwood at some point, right?? Maybe?? (Whatever, we're going with it.)
q3Me7tJ.png
jv7C6g3.png
GpIVvm1.png
cfJOr5b.png
njCJq66.png
Igxj6v7.png
oh
Angel
She/her

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
hi .. kU1ZZ5r.png
Year 2 - Moon 15 - New-leaf (3/3)
(81)
  • Feathernose wakes one morning to find Finchkit missing, with neither Fawnkit and Fennelkit noticing him leaving the nursery. Her worry quickly turns to panic when none of her clanmates know where he went either. Foxstar quickly gathers a search party to search the territory for him, with Rowanspeckle and Steadyflame eventually finding his body curled up in a sewer pipe with no indication of what killed him. His parents and his siblings sit vigil for him that night as their clanmates try to make sense of the situation.
    (Not-so-fun fact! All but one of Dawnclan's deaths so far have been due to an unknown cause. Clearly there's something going on here. Or RNG just likes taking out my cats that way)
  • Despite Finchkit's death, Foxstar nevertheless feels that it is time for Fawnkit and Fennelkit to become apprentices. Due to Fennelkit's overall hesitance to even engage in play fighting, Foxstar instead requests that Brownfoot take them under her wing, to which she agrees. For Fawnkit, Foxstar chooses Rowanspeckle to mentor her, to which the senior warrior readily obliges.
  • One of the first things that Brownfoot teaches Fennelpaw how to do is look over Spiderflower's injuries as they continue to heal. By the end of the moon however, Brownfoot determines that they are ready to return to their deputy duties!

Lore bits:
None today!
Year 2 - Moon 15 - New-leaf (3/3)
(81)
  • Feathernose wakes one morning to find Finchkit missing, with neither Fawnkit and Fennelkit noticing him leaving the nursery. Her worry quickly turns to panic when none of her clanmates know where he went either. Foxstar quickly gathers a search party to search the territory for him, with Rowanspeckle and Steadyflame eventually finding his body curled up in a sewer pipe with no indication of what killed him. His parents and his siblings sit vigil for him that night as their clanmates try to make sense of the situation.
    (Not-so-fun fact! All but one of Dawnclan's deaths so far have been due to an unknown cause. Clearly there's something going on here. Or RNG just likes taking out my cats that way)
  • Despite Finchkit's death, Foxstar nevertheless feels that it is time for Fawnkit and Fennelkit to become apprentices. Due to Fennelkit's overall hesitance to even engage in play fighting, Foxstar instead requests that Brownfoot take them under her wing, to which she agrees. For Fawnkit, Foxstar chooses Rowanspeckle to mentor her, to which the senior warrior readily obliges.
  • One of the first things that Brownfoot teaches Fennelpaw how to do is look over Spiderflower's injuries as they continue to heal. By the end of the moon however, Brownfoot determines that they are ready to return to their deputy duties!

Lore bits:
None today!
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
Glacier Travelers
Season | Year 1 | Moon 5 | Population 32 | 2 Dead/Missing

Tigerteeth says: Where did these kits come from?!
x
x
x

Event: Where'd these ktis come from?
Roll: 36, 2

Tigerteeth's patrol found 2 kits on Island 3, they are unsure where they came from. But they are two beautiful cream cats. ( The main page isn't updated, since packing I don't have time to do that currently! )

Rustle Rustle "Whats that?" Tigerteeth meowed, "Creamfur check it out." Creamfur cautiously crouched forward to a Jupiter bush, two sandy cream kits were huddled together. "Tigerteeth look!" Creamfur called, Tigerteeth stepped forward. Kits, Tigerteeth, and Creamfur said in sync. "Midnightpaw report this to Glacierstar, we'll take them back to camp."

Glacierstar jumped up on the high crystal after Midnightpaw explained what the patrol found. "All cats old enough to hunt their own prey gather around the high crystal." Most cats were already in the clearing. Tigerteeth and Creamfur came into view with the two sandy cream-colored kits. "Today's evening patrol has found 2 kits, we haven't found a mother. If any queen can take care of them please come forth." Belle would stand, then step her paw forth, "Belle, since you have decided to care for them you may name them." Belle shook her head and stepped back to sit.

"Bring them here Tigerteeth," Belle said, "With my other kits." Belle would curl up with the two sandy kits, "Thank you Tigerteeth." Belle purred, "Of course, they could have died." Tigerteeth replied before leaving. "You two shall be named Beachkit, and Sunkit."

x
x
x

Relations
Roll: 69.

Creamfur wasn't able to talk, or even reach Glacierstar at all! They didn't become mates.

x
x
x

Extras

Beekit, Greykit, Lifekit, Volekit, and Skykit have become warrior apprentices. They shall be known as Beepaw, Greypaw, Lifepaw, Volepaw, and Skypaw.

x
x
x

Ending Notes: I need to leave today so I won't put any Lore bits in yet. ( Finished lore bits! )
Glacier Travelers
Season | Year 1 | Moon 5 | Population 32 | 2 Dead/Missing

Tigerteeth says: Where did these kits come from?!
x
x
x

Event: Where'd these ktis come from?
Roll: 36, 2

Tigerteeth's patrol found 2 kits on Island 3, they are unsure where they came from. But they are two beautiful cream cats. ( The main page isn't updated, since packing I don't have time to do that currently! )

Rustle Rustle "Whats that?" Tigerteeth meowed, "Creamfur check it out." Creamfur cautiously crouched forward to a Jupiter bush, two sandy cream kits were huddled together. "Tigerteeth look!" Creamfur called, Tigerteeth stepped forward. Kits, Tigerteeth, and Creamfur said in sync. "Midnightpaw report this to Glacierstar, we'll take them back to camp."

Glacierstar jumped up on the high crystal after Midnightpaw explained what the patrol found. "All cats old enough to hunt their own prey gather around the high crystal." Most cats were already in the clearing. Tigerteeth and Creamfur came into view with the two sandy cream-colored kits. "Today's evening patrol has found 2 kits, we haven't found a mother. If any queen can take care of them please come forth." Belle would stand, then step her paw forth, "Belle, since you have decided to care for them you may name them." Belle shook her head and stepped back to sit.

"Bring them here Tigerteeth," Belle said, "With my other kits." Belle would curl up with the two sandy kits, "Thank you Tigerteeth." Belle purred, "Of course, they could have died." Tigerteeth replied before leaving. "You two shall be named Beachkit, and Sunkit."

x
x
x

Relations
Roll: 69.

Creamfur wasn't able to talk, or even reach Glacierstar at all! They didn't become mates.

x
x
x

Extras

Beekit, Greykit, Lifekit, Volekit, and Skykit have become warrior apprentices. They shall be known as Beepaw, Greypaw, Lifepaw, Volepaw, and Skypaw.

x
x
x

Ending Notes: I need to leave today so I won't put any Lore bits in yet. ( Finished lore bits! )
jFN5d.gif xShe/her | Adoptables Shop
`FR+2 ``| Free Moodboards
Year 2 / Moon 1 / Leafbare
Sunclan Times
News from the Wise and Corageous

Roll: 86

What a peaceful moon! Sycamore brushes up on his hunting skills. Meanwhile, Branchpaw finds a giant rabbit for Snakefang, and he offers to share it while they share tongues. Also, Sedgeheart catches up with Snailwhisper.

Shadow finally asks Wolfheart to be his mate, and Wolfheart eagerly accepts!

Quickfoot and Truffletuft announce that Quickfoot is expecting kits. No one knows who the father is.

Inspired by Shadow, Sweettooth asks Batsnap to be her mate, but he says that he only sees her as a friend. She'll have to try again.

Notes:

May do a little piece of writing tomorrow about Wolfheart and Shadow.

Year 2 / Moon 1 / Leafbare
Sunclan Times

Roll: 86

What a peaceful moon! Sycamore brushes up on his hunting skills. Meanwhile, Branchpaw finds a giant rabbit for Snakefang, and he offers to share it while they share tongues. Also, Sedgeheart catches up with Snailwhisper.

Shadow finally asks Wolfheart to be his mate, and Wolfheart eagerly accepts!

Quickfoot and Truffletuft announce that Quickfoot is expecting kits. No one knows who the father is.

Inspired by Shadow, Sweettooth asks Batsnap to be her mate, but he says that he only sees her as a friend. She'll have to try again.

Notes:

May do a little piece of writing tomorrow about Wolfheart and Shadow.

LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Warrior Cats Clan Game Daily Reminder

Here's your somewhat late daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to but haven't already!
@Warrior Cats Clan Game Daily Reminder

Here's your somewhat late daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to but haven't already!
Year 2 - Moon 16 - Green-leaf (1/3)
(35)
  • Snowball is out walking in the territory when he encounters a rogue. When he happily greets them, they attack him! A harrowing fight ensues and although Icefang and Archbranch soon arrive to chase the rogue off, its too late for Snowball, and he dies of his injuries before they can make it back to camp. Despite assurance from their clanmates that they did the best they could, Icefang and Archbranch blame themselves for his death. Brownfoot joins her friends as they sit vigil for him that night. Meanwhile, Foxstar and Spiderflower wonder if that rogue was linked to all the mysterious deaths that had occurred in Dawnclan lately, but conclude that it was probably just a coincidence.
  • When their mentors give them their warrior assessments, Murkypaw and Rustpaw pass with flying colors while Shorepaw fails his. When Foxstar names them Murkypool and Rustwhisker, Shorepaw can't help but feel bitter. While Palegoose assures him that he will get to try again next moon, but it doesn't seem to help his mood.
  • Aspenfrost has two kits! She and Palegoose name them Cinnamonkit and Juncokit.

Lore bits/Notes:
NOOOOOOO, Snowball! You were doing so well too D: Just when I thought RNG was going easy on me, it takes one of my favorite cats

Also, a Junco is a type of bird! I have a bunch where I live, so I wanted to slip a mention of them in my clan.
Year 2 - Moon 16 - Green-leaf (1/3)
(35)
  • Snowball is out walking in the territory when he encounters a rogue. When he happily greets them, they attack him! A harrowing fight ensues and although Icefang and Archbranch soon arrive to chase the rogue off, its too late for Snowball, and he dies of his injuries before they can make it back to camp. Despite assurance from their clanmates that they did the best they could, Icefang and Archbranch blame themselves for his death. Brownfoot joins her friends as they sit vigil for him that night. Meanwhile, Foxstar and Spiderflower wonder if that rogue was linked to all the mysterious deaths that had occurred in Dawnclan lately, but conclude that it was probably just a coincidence.
  • When their mentors give them their warrior assessments, Murkypaw and Rustpaw pass with flying colors while Shorepaw fails his. When Foxstar names them Murkypool and Rustwhisker, Shorepaw can't help but feel bitter. While Palegoose assures him that he will get to try again next moon, but it doesn't seem to help his mood.
  • Aspenfrost has two kits! She and Palegoose name them Cinnamonkit and Juncokit.

Lore bits/Notes:
NOOOOOOO, Snowball! You were doing so well too D: Just when I thought RNG was going easy on me, it takes one of my favorite cats

Also, a Junco is a type of bird! I have a bunch where I live, so I wanted to slip a mention of them in my clan.
Year 2 / Moon 2 / Leafbare
Sunclan Times

Roll: 21

A twoleg was spotted near camp. Thankfully, no one was taken.

A few apprentices are ready to become warriors. Mosspaw will now be known as Mossclaw. Daypaw will now be known as Dayglow, and Fernpaw will be known as Fernpelt.

Quickfoot moves to the Queen's den.

While on a hunting patrol together, Hopeshard and Mossclaw develop feelings for each other. Let's see how this goes!

Notes:

Nothing

Year 2 / Moon 2 / Leafbare
Sunclan Times

Roll: 21

A twoleg was spotted near camp. Thankfully, no one was taken.

A few apprentices are ready to become warriors. Mosspaw will now be known as Mossclaw. Daypaw will now be known as Dayglow, and Fernpaw will be known as Fernpelt.

Quickfoot moves to the Queen's den.

While on a hunting patrol together, Hopeshard and Mossclaw develop feelings for each other. Let's see how this goes!

Notes:

Nothing

LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
This game looks super fun, so I'm gonna try my hand at this :-D

RayClan

Leader
Stallionstar - creamy orange broken mackerel tabby tom [He/him]
48 moons - Cruel, Irresponsible - 9 lives remaining
Kin: Fawnfern | Sibling - Swanclouds | Mate

Deputy
Spiderstorm - hairless smoky black tom with pale amber eyes [He/it]
30 moons - Deceptive, Passionate

Medicine Cats
Fawnfern - distinctly rosetted brown nonbinary cat [They/them]
48 moons - Confident, Cheerful
Kin: Stallionstar | Brother
Apprentice: Beepaw
Rosefang - cinnamon-black and white tortie sepia point tabby she-cat [She/her]
23 moons - Sensitive, Short-tempered
Kin: Blossomspike | Sibling

Warriors
Blossomspike - mousy pinstripe tabby cat [They/she]
23 moons - Harsh, Tired
Kin: Rosefang | Sister
Apprentice: Crowpaw
Briarblaze - calico she-cat with hazel eyes [She/it]
52 moons - Humble, High-spirited
Kin: Starlingstone | Father
Hareheart - short-tailed silver tom with pale blue eyes [He/him]
21 moons - Cooperative, Predictable
Oatwhisker - black-cream and creamy-white splashed calico trans tom with cream face shading and a cream rump [He/him]
12 moons - Friendly, Reliable
Kin: Flutteringpaw | Brother
Birchscratch - pale tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat [She/they]
11 moons - Imaginative, Protective

Apprentices
Crowpaw - mottled dark tabby cat [They/them]
9 moons - Stoic, Sarcastic
Kin: Beepaw | Sibling
Mentor: Blossomspike
Beepaw - mottled light tabby cat [They/them]
9 moons - Casual, Dreamy
Kin: Crowpaw | Sibling
Mentor: Fawnfern

Royalty
Stagsong - pale cream colorpoint she-cat with a single jagged whisker and long neck fur [She/her]
37 moons - Spontaneous, Philosophical
Kin: Tansyflake | Mate - Feverfewkit | Son
Froststream - pale blue cat with six toes on their left hindpaw and blue eyes [She/they]
62 moons - Impressionable, Obedient
Kin: Daffodilkit, Cypresskit | Kits
Lilyleaf - lavender and white she-cat with tiny green eyes and a pretty ticked coat [She/her]
26 moons - Quiet, Misguided
Kits arrive in 2 moons
Swanclouds - white she-cat with a single almond-shaped gray eye and splashes of creamish-orange fur on her paws [She/he]
45 moons - Solitary, Passionate
Kin: Stallionstar | Mate
Kits arrive in 2 moons

Kits
Daffodilkit - swift black-and-white tom [He/him]
4 moons - Solitary, Tough
Kin: Froststream | Parent - Cypresskit | Sister
Cypresskit - long-haired colorpoint she-cat with pale orange eyes [She/her]
4 moons - Neat, Demanding
Kin: Froststream | Parent - Daffodilkit | Brother
Feverfew - neatly-groomed, beige colorpoint tom [He/him]
1 moon - Quiet, Thoughtful
Kin: Tansyflake | Father - Stagsong | Mother

Retired
Starlingstone - calico tom with blue eyes [He/they]
180 moons - Wise, Cranky
Kin: Briarblaze | Daughter

Deceased / Missing
Flutteringpaw - sandy-gray tom with red stripes along her back and a dash of white fur on her paw [She/her]
9 moons at death - Demanding, Talented
Kin: Oatwhisker | Brother
Died: Moon 1, fell from great height
Mintbreeze - apricot and creamy-white mottled calico cat with apricot specks of fur [They/it]
23 moons at death - Insecure, Generous
Apprenticed: Oatpaw
Rowansky - shaggy, light orange tom with a lighter-colored stripe along his back [He/him]
40 moons at death - Charming, Focused
Tansyflake - neatly-groomed, beige colorpoint tom [He/they]
37 moons - Awkward, Considerate
Kin: Stagsong | Mate
Went Missing: Moon 4, captured by twolegs

Personal Rules

Royalty is the same as Queen, just under a different name. The same goes for Retired, who work the same as Elders.
Each season lasts for 4 moons.
It takes 3 moons for a kit to be born.
Cats are a kit between 0-5 moons and become an apprentice on the 6th.
At 11 moons, apprentices may begin their assessment. If they roll an even number, they are promoted. If they roll an odd number, they will retake the assessment the next moon. At 20 moons, they are automatically promoted regardless of whether they did well or not.
No cats may have crushes or become mates with someone who has an age gap larger than 6 moons of their age.
If a cat gets an injury that will take 6 moons to heal, a number between 1 and 100 will be rolled. If the number is odd, the injury is permanent. If the injury is permanent, another number will be rolled. If the number is even, the cat will choose to retire.
References for each character will be made.
The moon changes at roll-over. (0:00 FR time)
More to come soon.

Moon Summaries

Moon 0: RayClan starts off with Stallionstar, Tansyflake, Fawnfern, Rosefang, Blossomspike, Lilyleaf, Mintbreeze, Rowansky, Swanclouds, Stagsong, Oatpaw, and Flutteringpaw.

Moon 1: Rowansky, Mintbreeze, and Flutteringpaw have gone missing while on patrol and are presumed dead.

Moon 2: 10 cats have joined RayClan: Froststream, Spiderstorm, Starlingstone, Briarblaze, Hareheart, Crowpaw, Birchpaw, Beepaw, Daffoldikit, and Cypresskit.

Moon 3: Oatpaw is promoted to a warrior and is named Oatwhisker.

Moon 4: Birchpaw is promoted to a warrior and is named Birchscratch. Stagsong has a singular kit: Feverfewkit. Tansyflake is captured by a two-leg and Spiderstorm is appointed deputy.
This game looks super fun, so I'm gonna try my hand at this :-D

RayClan

Leader
Stallionstar - creamy orange broken mackerel tabby tom [He/him]
48 moons - Cruel, Irresponsible - 9 lives remaining
Kin: Fawnfern | Sibling - Swanclouds | Mate

Deputy
Spiderstorm - hairless smoky black tom with pale amber eyes [He/it]
30 moons - Deceptive, Passionate

Medicine Cats
Fawnfern - distinctly rosetted brown nonbinary cat [They/them]
48 moons - Confident, Cheerful
Kin: Stallionstar | Brother
Apprentice: Beepaw
Rosefang - cinnamon-black and white tortie sepia point tabby she-cat [She/her]
23 moons - Sensitive, Short-tempered
Kin: Blossomspike | Sibling

Warriors
Blossomspike - mousy pinstripe tabby cat [They/she]
23 moons - Harsh, Tired
Kin: Rosefang | Sister
Apprentice: Crowpaw
Briarblaze - calico she-cat with hazel eyes [She/it]
52 moons - Humble, High-spirited
Kin: Starlingstone | Father
Hareheart - short-tailed silver tom with pale blue eyes [He/him]
21 moons - Cooperative, Predictable
Oatwhisker - black-cream and creamy-white splashed calico trans tom with cream face shading and a cream rump [He/him]
12 moons - Friendly, Reliable
Kin: Flutteringpaw | Brother
Birchscratch - pale tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat [She/they]
11 moons - Imaginative, Protective

Apprentices
Crowpaw - mottled dark tabby cat [They/them]
9 moons - Stoic, Sarcastic
Kin: Beepaw | Sibling
Mentor: Blossomspike
Beepaw - mottled light tabby cat [They/them]
9 moons - Casual, Dreamy
Kin: Crowpaw | Sibling
Mentor: Fawnfern

Royalty
Stagsong - pale cream colorpoint she-cat with a single jagged whisker and long neck fur [She/her]
37 moons - Spontaneous, Philosophical
Kin: Tansyflake | Mate - Feverfewkit | Son
Froststream - pale blue cat with six toes on their left hindpaw and blue eyes [She/they]
62 moons - Impressionable, Obedient
Kin: Daffodilkit, Cypresskit | Kits
Lilyleaf - lavender and white she-cat with tiny green eyes and a pretty ticked coat [She/her]
26 moons - Quiet, Misguided
Kits arrive in 2 moons
Swanclouds - white she-cat with a single almond-shaped gray eye and splashes of creamish-orange fur on her paws [She/he]
45 moons - Solitary, Passionate
Kin: Stallionstar | Mate
Kits arrive in 2 moons

Kits
Daffodilkit - swift black-and-white tom [He/him]
4 moons - Solitary, Tough
Kin: Froststream | Parent - Cypresskit | Sister
Cypresskit - long-haired colorpoint she-cat with pale orange eyes [She/her]
4 moons - Neat, Demanding
Kin: Froststream | Parent - Daffodilkit | Brother
Feverfew - neatly-groomed, beige colorpoint tom [He/him]
1 moon - Quiet, Thoughtful
Kin: Tansyflake | Father - Stagsong | Mother

Retired
Starlingstone - calico tom with blue eyes [He/they]
180 moons - Wise, Cranky
Kin: Briarblaze | Daughter

Deceased / Missing
Flutteringpaw - sandy-gray tom with red stripes along her back and a dash of white fur on her paw [She/her]
9 moons at death - Demanding, Talented
Kin: Oatwhisker | Brother
Mintbreeze - apricot and creamy-white mottled calico cat with apricot specks of fur [They/it]
23 moons at death - Insecure, Generous
Apprenticed: Oatpaw
Rowansky - shaggy, light orange tom with a lighter-colored stripe along his back [He/him]
40 moons at death - Charming, Focused
Tansyflake - neatly-groomed, beige colorpoint tom [He/they]
37 moons - Awkward, Considerate
Kin: Stagsong | Mate
Went Missing: Moon 4, captured by twolegs

Personal Rules

Royalty is the same as Queen, just under a different name. The same goes for Retired, who work the same as Elders.
Each season lasts for 4 moons.
It takes 3 moons for a kit to be born.
Cats are a kit between 0-5 moons and become an apprentice on the 6th.
At 11 moons, apprentices may begin their assessment. If they roll an even number, they are promoted. If they roll an odd number, they will retake the assessment the next moon. At 20 moons, they are automatically promoted regardless of whether they did well or not.
No cats may have crushes or become mates with someone who has an age gap larger than 6 moons of their age.
If a cat gets an injury that will take 6 moons to heal, a number between 1 and 100 will be rolled. If the number is odd, the injury is permanent. If the injury is permanent, another number will be rolled. If the number is even, the cat will choose to retire.
References for each character will be made.
The moon changes at roll-over. (0:00 FR time)
More to come soon.

Moon Summaries

Moon 0: RayClan starts off with Stallionstar, Tansyflake, Fawnfern, Rosefang, Blossomspike, Lilyleaf, Mintbreeze, Rowansky, Swanclouds, Stagsong, Oatpaw, and Flutteringpaw.

Moon 1: Rowansky, Mintbreeze, and Flutteringpaw have gone missing while on patrol and are presumed dead.

Moon 2: 10 cats have joined RayClan: Froststream, Spiderstorm, Starlingstone, Briarblaze, Hareheart, Crowpaw, Birchpaw, Beepaw, Daffoldikit, and Cypresskit.

Moon 3: Oatpaw is promoted to a warrior and is named Oatwhisker.

Moon 4: Birchpaw is promoted to a warrior and is named Birchscratch. Stagsong has a singular kit: Feverfewkit. Tansyflake is captured by a two-leg and Spiderstorm is appointed deputy.
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
RayClan
Year 1 | Moon 1 | New-Leaf | 12 Members

Previous Moon | Allegiances | Next Moon

Event: A whole patrol goes missing!
Roll: 91, 6, 9, 10 | Cats: Rowansky, Mintbreeze, Flutteringpaw

___It was a wonderful day. The birds were singing, prey was running free. All seemed well.

___Flutteringpaw skipped ahead of the patrol, a spring in her step. She had only been a part of the clan for two moons and she already adored every part of it. She especially loved how beautiful the scenery was, how the paths weaving through the forest were decorated with vines and flowers, how the sky melted into gorgeous gradients. It was to die for.

___They reached their destination, the border located by the river. As Mintbreeze and Rowansky padded in different directions to check for trespassers, she had different ideas. Her eyes peered into the moving waves, admiring how it interacted with the large stones on top and how the fish swam through it. Part of her wondered...what if she joined them? She hadn't swam before, almost nobody in the clan has, but it seemed easy enough.

___Slow and steady, she padded into the water. She noticed the speed that the waves ran by, but she tried not to focus on it. She was just nervous, she told herself. She wandered deeper and deeper into the river, trying her best to keep her toes on the dirt underneath.

___After some time, she couldn't keep herself still any longer. All of a sudden, the waves crashed into her, dragging her further and further away from her patrol. She saw Mintbreeze turn and let out an alarmed screech and it ran over to her, Rowansky following behind. She thrashed in the water, only barely keeping her head above.

___"I'll get on that fallen tree over there, you grab my tail and make sure I don't topple over!" the orange tom called. As he promised, he ran ahead and went to the desired located, hanging over the edge and successfully grabbing onto Flutteringpaw's paw with his teeth. His patrol mate held onto his tail, its claws already beginning to slip on the wood below.

___Agonizingly long seconds passed, and the two warriors suddenly lurched forward, falling into the rushing river. The patrol all struggled under the waves, all out of ideas of how to escape. Unknown to them, the river would end in a waterfall, a fall that would result into a drop into the below...

___It had been a week. Oatpaw had been waiting and waiting, but no sign of Flutteringpaw and the rest of her patrol had been found. At this point, everyone had lost hope. They were gone, for good.

___Stallionstar, the clan leader, stepped on the Highrock, letting out a loud yowl that alerted to a clan meeting. Unlike usual, there was no sound of quiet conversation. It was all silence.

___"Cats of RayClan, as all of you are aware, Rowansky, Mintbreeze, and Featheringpaw-"

___The calico apprentice spoke up, rather softly. "Uhm, it's Flutteringpaw, sir-"

___He scoffed. "I didn't ask. Anyways, their patrol hasn't come back after a week. Me and your deputy have come to the conclusion that they are dead, never to be coming back again. As their bodies haven't been found, there will be no burial. Meeting dismissed."

___As those words escaped his mouth, murmuring spread through the clearing. He hissed, his tail lashing.

___"If you have an issue with this decision, you may take your whining to the deputy." He retreated into his den, not allowing anymore cats to speak to him.

___Oatpaw's eyes watered. He had lost his brother, the cat who had been with him since he first opened his eyes. And the cat he was supposed to look up to dismissed his and the others' deaths as if they meant nothing.

___He needed to do something about this, but he wasn't sure how. He needed a plan.

Summary: Rowansky, Mintbreeze, and Flutteringpaw have gone missing and are presumed dead.
RayClan
Year 1 | Moon 1 | New-Leaf | 12 Members

Previous Moon | Allegiances | Next Moon

Event: A whole patrol goes missing!
Roll: 91, 6, 9, 10 | Cats: Rowansky, Mintbreeze, Flutteringpaw

___It was a wonderful day. The birds were singing, prey was running free. All seemed well.

___Flutteringpaw skipped ahead of the patrol, a spring in her step. She had only been a part of the clan for two moons and she already adored every part of it. She especially loved how beautiful the scenery was, how the paths weaving through the forest were decorated with vines and flowers, how the sky melted into gorgeous gradients. It was to die for.

___They reached their destination, the border located by the river. As Mintbreeze and Rowansky padded in different directions to check for trespassers, she had different ideas. Her eyes peered into the moving waves, admiring how it interacted with the large stones on top and how the fish swam through it. Part of her wondered...what if she joined them? She hadn't swam before, almost nobody in the clan has, but it seemed easy enough.

___Slow and steady, she padded into the water. She noticed the speed that the waves ran by, but she tried not to focus on it. She was just nervous, she told herself. She wandered deeper and deeper into the river, trying her best to keep her toes on the dirt underneath.

___After some time, she couldn't keep herself still any longer. All of a sudden, the waves crashed into her, dragging her further and further away from her patrol. She saw Mintbreeze turn and let out an alarmed screech and it ran over to her, Rowansky following behind. She thrashed in the water, only barely keeping her head above.

___"I'll get on that fallen tree over there, you grab my tail and make sure I don't topple over!" the orange tom called. As he promised, he ran ahead and went to the desired located, hanging over the edge and successfully grabbing onto Flutteringpaw's paw with his teeth. His patrol mate held onto his tail, its claws already beginning to slip on the wood below.

___Agonizingly long seconds passed, and the two warriors suddenly lurched forward, falling into the rushing river. The patrol all struggled under the waves, all out of ideas of how to escape. Unknown to them, the river would end in a waterfall, a fall that would result into a drop into the below...

___It had been a week. Oatpaw had been waiting and waiting, but no sign of Flutteringpaw and the rest of her patrol had been found. At this point, everyone had lost hope. They were gone, for good.

___Stallionstar, the clan leader, stepped on the Highrock, letting out a loud yowl that alerted to a clan meeting. Unlike usual, there was no sound of quiet conversation. It was all silence.

___"Cats of RayClan, as all of you are aware, Rowansky, Mintbreeze, and Featheringpaw-"

___The calico apprentice spoke up, rather softly. "Uhm, it's Flutteringpaw, sir-"

___He scoffed. "I didn't ask. Anyways, their patrol hasn't come back after a week. Me and your deputy have come to the conclusion that they are dead, never to be coming back again. As their bodies haven't been found, there will be no burial. Meeting dismissed."

___As those words escaped his mouth, murmuring spread through the clearing. He hissed, his tail lashing.

___"If you have an issue with this decision, you may take your whining to the deputy." He retreated into his den, not allowing anymore cats to speak to him.

___Oatpaw's eyes watered. He had lost his brother, the cat who had been with him since he first opened his eyes. And the cat he was supposed to look up to dismissed his and the others' deaths as if they meant nothing.

___He needed to do something about this, but he wasn't sure how. He needed a plan.

Summary: Rowansky, Mintbreeze, and Flutteringpaw have gone missing and are presumed dead.
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
@SillyFilly Welcome! I love your cat's tons of very creative names, and also nice formating!

I will be posting soon after I get back home! Also my stuff is a day behind T_T ( reminder to myself )
@SillyFilly Welcome! I love your cat's tons of very creative names, and also nice formating!

I will be posting soon after I get back home! Also my stuff is a day behind T_T ( reminder to myself )
jFN5d.gif xShe/her | Adoptables Shop
`FR+2 ``| Free Moodboards
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42