Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wonderland Mafia: Game(Town Win!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
Sign-ups are closed, but you can sign in as a backup player right here.
Game story

Upon daylight, everyone came. The Hatter counted every head as he greeted them, just to accommodate all of the needs. The Queen was amongst them, her chosen soldiers under disguise.

Her highness saw the chance, which she took, to slip over to the glorious spread. Enough cups to satisfy each guest, she took out her potion and put a single drop in every cup. No one noticed through all of the clatter and banter, but the Queen had a vicious grin.

To be continued…

Rules

1. Mafia is a game of deception. Don't take events in the game personally! People will die and be betrayed, gaslighting occurs...Expect it.
2. Ghosts (dead players) can post in the game thread but should not attempt to influence the course of the game whatsoever. This means no participating in discussions once you have died. Making quick jokes or posting gifs are fine but don’t help either team solve anything in or out of the game! Go here for full chatting instead of posting off-topic stuff all over the game: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3054217/1
3. We, the co-hosts, are keeping up with the antics, so you don’t need to ping us with every post. Ping us if you need/want us to see something.
4. You cannot claim a role or character outright! Due to the teams being set characters, we can't allow claiming. This will include PMs. Soft-claiming is alright, though.
5. You are not allowed to PM any player game-related PMs without the permission of the GM or if your role allows it. This is punishable by a mod-kill. Mafia are naturally able to PM each other or hold a chat room so long as we GMs have access to evil plotting.
6. If you are inactive for two phases, you will be replaced or mod-killed. Even if your powers have no night action, the PM stating your action/no action will mark you active and speed the game along.
7. Everyone has a limit! While I am aware that people need to grill others for information, some players may not be able to handle the heat as well as others. Keep an eye for cues to back down and let your target cool down should you feel that someone is about to rage quit or have an ugly breakdown. We GMs will also be gauging whether or not we have to intervene.
8. Players can roleplay, but it will not be your game characters. Due to someone's antics, you can roleplay as other things, be it a dragon from your lair, an animal, or even yourself! Wonderland is quite a place, isn't it?

And last but not least, show respect to all players and the host(s) by not giving up/rage quitting in public please. Kicking you while you're down is not our idea of fun and it can take away the fun of the game for many other people. If there is any reason that you need to walk out, please PM us.
Sign-ups are closed, but you can sign in as a backup player right here.
Game story

Upon daylight, everyone came. The Hatter counted every head as he greeted them, just to accommodate all of the needs. The Queen was amongst them, her chosen soldiers under disguise.

Her highness saw the chance, which she took, to slip over to the glorious spread. Enough cups to satisfy each guest, she took out her potion and put a single drop in every cup. No one noticed through all of the clatter and banter, but the Queen had a vicious grin.

To be continued…

Rules

1. Mafia is a game of deception. Don't take events in the game personally! People will die and be betrayed, gaslighting occurs...Expect it.
2. Ghosts (dead players) can post in the game thread but should not attempt to influence the course of the game whatsoever. This means no participating in discussions once you have died. Making quick jokes or posting gifs are fine but don’t help either team solve anything in or out of the game! Go here for full chatting instead of posting off-topic stuff all over the game: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3054217/1
3. We, the co-hosts, are keeping up with the antics, so you don’t need to ping us with every post. Ping us if you need/want us to see something.
4. You cannot claim a role or character outright! Due to the teams being set characters, we can't allow claiming. This will include PMs. Soft-claiming is alright, though.
5. You are not allowed to PM any player game-related PMs without the permission of the GM or if your role allows it. This is punishable by a mod-kill. Mafia are naturally able to PM each other or hold a chat room so long as we GMs have access to evil plotting.
6. If you are inactive for two phases, you will be replaced or mod-killed. Even if your powers have no night action, the PM stating your action/no action will mark you active and speed the game along.
7. Everyone has a limit! While I am aware that people need to grill others for information, some players may not be able to handle the heat as well as others. Keep an eye for cues to back down and let your target cool down should you feel that someone is about to rage quit or have an ugly breakdown. We GMs will also be gauging whether or not we have to intervene.
8. Players can roleplay, but it will not be your game characters. Due to someone's antics, you can roleplay as other things, be it a dragon from your lair, an animal, or even yourself! Wonderland is quite a place, isn't it?

And last but not least, show respect to all players and the host(s) by not giving up/rage quitting in public please. Kicking you while you're down is not our idea of fun and it can take away the fun of the game for many other people. If there is any reason that you need to walk out, please PM us.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat

Pinglist
@SilencedRose @SpookyLemonMonth @Beheaded @ChaoticPotato @PastelPerryton @Unknxwn @Requacy @Moonwillow @ArcherFox @Tweeter101

Players

1. SilencedRose
2. SpookyLemonMonth
3. Beheaded
4. ChaoticPotato
5. PastelPerryton
6. Unknxwn
7. Requacy
8. Moonwillow
9. ArcherFox
10. Tweeter101
11. EmbertheSkywing
12. TangerineFruit
13. Tivae

Character list

Alice
Tweedledee
Tweedledum
Dormouse
Caterpillar
White Rabbit
The Mad Hatter
March Hare
King of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
Card Soldier
Card Soldier
Cheshire Cat

Replacements

Speculators

1. Firedove1211

Pinglist
@SilencedRose @SpookyLemonMonth @Beheaded @ChaoticPotato @PastelPerryton @Unknxwn @Requacy @Moonwillow @ArcherFox @Tweeter101

Players

1. SilencedRose
2. SpookyLemonMonth
3. Beheaded
4. ChaoticPotato
5. PastelPerryton
6. Unknxwn
7. Requacy
8. Moonwillow
9. ArcherFox
10. Tweeter101
11. EmbertheSkywing
12. TangerineFruit
13. Tivae

Character list

Alice
Tweedledee
Tweedledum
Dormouse
Caterpillar
White Rabbit
The Mad Hatter
March Hare
King of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
Card Soldier
Card Soldier
Cheshire Cat

Replacements

Speculators

1. Firedove1211
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
Fanfic chat
It wasn't long before everyone gathered around the table, sampling every type of morsel on the plates and platters. The Queen was about to take a drink, then paused. What had she done? She was foolish enough to spike every cup!

A chime of a spoon against a cup, everybody turned to see the March Hare. He encouraged everybody to drink their tea: for the celebration of Hatter being free. Everyone cheered, except the evil within, who now must drink their own tainted cups in order to avoid suspicion. When all cups were emptied, confusion was in the air; everyone each saw something different.

Alice, as curious as she ever was, asked everyone to answer what do they think they see when they look towards her. Everyone answered the same thing, which Alice, unidentified, was relieved. Without a word, everyone then realized that they are all seeing pretty much the same things! (Be one of your dragons or be something else entirely, if not yourselves.)

The Queen looked towards her soldiers, who did not changed to her as everyone else. As everyone pondered on what to do, the hidden Mad Hatter spoke his idea. Since they all are seeing an illusion of sorts and doesn't know when it will end, leaving the tea party was a bad idea. There was plenty of food and tea, so to expand the tea party filled him with glee.

But his voice soon became grave as he spoken in grief, that someone wants to ruin the tea party, the scoundrel! To the nine honest guests, it was clear. The Queen must be behind this! To the one who was on neither side, he saw some fun to be had.

Now that they know that she did this, the Queen and her two goons must stay hidden. At night, she will act, to off each of their heads! But she must be ready, in case her victims are able to defend themselves.

Game Start!
It is the night phase! Send in your actions!
Rollover is at 17:00! Everyone may shorten the time by entering a PM.
It wasn't long before everyone gathered around the table, sampling every type of morsel on the plates and platters. The Queen was about to take a drink, then paused. What had she done? She was foolish enough to spike every cup!

A chime of a spoon against a cup, everybody turned to see the March Hare. He encouraged everybody to drink their tea: for the celebration of Hatter being free. Everyone cheered, except the evil within, who now must drink their own tainted cups in order to avoid suspicion. When all cups were emptied, confusion was in the air; everyone each saw something different.

Alice, as curious as she ever was, asked everyone to answer what do they think they see when they look towards her. Everyone answered the same thing, which Alice, unidentified, was relieved. Without a word, everyone then realized that they are all seeing pretty much the same things! (Be one of your dragons or be something else entirely, if not yourselves.)

The Queen looked towards her soldiers, who did not changed to her as everyone else. As everyone pondered on what to do, the hidden Mad Hatter spoke his idea. Since they all are seeing an illusion of sorts and doesn't know when it will end, leaving the tea party was a bad idea. There was plenty of food and tea, so to expand the tea party filled him with glee.

But his voice soon became grave as he spoken in grief, that someone wants to ruin the tea party, the scoundrel! To the nine honest guests, it was clear. The Queen must be behind this! To the one who was on neither side, he saw some fun to be had.

Now that they know that she did this, the Queen and her two goons must stay hidden. At night, she will act, to off each of their heads! But she must be ready, in case her victims are able to defend themselves.

Game Start!
It is the night phase! Send in your actions!
Rollover is at 17:00! Everyone may shorten the time by entering a PM.
((Are we able to post here, or just send in actions?))
((Are we able to post here, or just send in actions?))
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
I think to avoid spoiling our roles we have to pm our actions
I think to avoid spoiling our roles we have to pm our actions
Check out
Show Me Your Best Dragon!
FR time +2
Yup. Post away! I'm currently tidying things up.
Yup. Post away! I'm currently tidying things up.
Fanfic chat
Nice! [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51462383][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/514624/51462383p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]"Okay, so my name is Chao- uh, actually, Astral. Can't believe that I confused that, hahaha... Must be the tea. I suppose we should all get introductions out of the way and cover some bases...[/columns] My name is Astral, and I am quite glad to be at this tea party, despite... current events. It certainly is disconcerting, but so long as we keep our heads about us, we should be fine. Although "keeping our heads" may be a poor choice of words. Ha. Ahem. About some basic things on the game... For one thing, I think roleclaiming right out of the gate is a big no-no. We shouldn't give anyone who might want to do us in any ammunition, no-sir. For another, D1 elims... Because we're starting in a night phase, let's see what comes of night. Usually, I say no unless someone is acting quite strange. Because we'll get some night information, however, we should be okay to start an investigation. In fact, it would be imperative, because otherwise, we'll be giving... Erm, the Queen... Two free kills. Perhaps I should keep notes... Hm... In any case, that's my little spiel. I am a bit lightheaded after that rant... Please, go ahead and discuss while I... Rest a bit." I stop speaking to fumble absently with my claws.
Nice!
51462383p.png "Okay, so my name is Chao- uh, actually, Astral. Can't believe that I confused that, hahaha... Must be the tea. I suppose we should all get introductions out of the way and cover some bases...

My name is Astral, and I am quite glad to be at this tea party, despite... current events. It certainly is disconcerting, but so long as we keep our heads about us, we should be fine. Although "keeping our heads" may be a poor choice of words. Ha. Ahem. About some basic things on the game...

For one thing, I think roleclaiming right out of the gate is a big no-no. We shouldn't give anyone who might want to do us in any ammunition, no-sir. For another, D1 elims... Because we're starting in a night phase, let's see what comes of night. Usually, I say no unless someone is acting quite strange. Because we'll get some night information, however, we should be okay to start an investigation. In fact, it would be imperative, because otherwise, we'll be giving... Erm, the Queen... Two free kills. Perhaps I should keep notes... Hm...

In any case, that's my little spiel. I am a bit lightheaded after that rant... Please, go ahead and discuss while I... Rest a bit."

I stop speaking to fumble absently with my claws.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@Tivae
@TangerineFruit
@EmbertheSkywing

Just in case-
@Tivae
@TangerineFruit
@EmbertheSkywing

Just in case-
(thanks)

"Maybe taking notes could help with the investigation?" An anthropic cat added, "You never know what could come up later."

She fidgeted with the collar of her black suit, "I'm Ember, by the way." Her left ear flicks.

"And we probably shouldn't hint at our roles either, in case the queen and her goons catch on."
(thanks)

"Maybe taking notes could help with the investigation?" An anthropic cat added, "You never know what could come up later."

She fidgeted with the collar of her black suit, "I'm Ember, by the way." Her left ear flicks.

"And we probably shouldn't hint at our roles either, in case the queen and her goons catch on."
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43