Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wonderland Mafia: Game(Town Win!)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43
((Ping bading @Moonwillow

Also I don't have school tmrw so I should be on all day should things go down! :)
((Ping bading @Moonwillow

Also I don't have school tmrw so I should be on all day should things go down! :)
@Moonwillow sweet, I don't have school either!
@Moonwillow sweet, I don't have school either!
Lucky lol )

I still have to do tmr then no more )
Lucky lol )

I still have to do tmr then no more )
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
Wyrm was stunned. Astral was not who they voted for. It was the plush! Someone had rigged the votes. Either the plush was a suspect willing to make a last-ditch attempt at survival, or the Queen and her soldiers were playing a truly outerdimensional game of 4D chess. Either way, Wyrm wouldn't know until the game continued in the morning. But maybe.... maybe Wyrm could change the game tonight.
Wyrm was stunned. Astral was not who they voted for. It was the plush! Someone had rigged the votes. Either the plush was a suspect willing to make a last-ditch attempt at survival, or the Queen and her soldiers were playing a truly outerdimensional game of 4D chess. Either way, Wyrm wouldn't know until the game continued in the morning. But maybe.... maybe Wyrm could change the game tonight.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
((Uh oh spaghettio, Wyrm don't kill me please :,)
((Uh oh spaghettio, Wyrm don't kill me please :,)
(Idk why that made me laugh so hard moon XD
Maybe cuz i haven't heard that expression in a while)
(Idk why that made me laugh so hard moon XD
Maybe cuz i haven't heard that expression in a while)
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
Three players have yet to send in an action. Let's get it done!
Three players have yet to send in an action. Let's get it done!
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
@SilencedRose @SpookyLemonMonth @Beheaded @ChaoticPotato @PastelPerryton @Unknxwn @Requacy @Moonwillow @ArcherFox @Tweeter101 @EmbertheSkywing @TangerineFruit @Tivae

Tweeter101 was certain that being confirmed to everyone means that they would become a target for the Queen. They did not hesitate to drink their bottled content to shrink and go into hiding.

As TangerineFruit was offered tea, they completely missed the sight of shadows creeping around.

The shadows did not stop until they had found a better prey: Moonwillow. But wait! Were they with ChaoticPotato as well? No matter. It only took a scuffle to get both of them pinned for the unavoidable fate.

In the morning, everyone wasn't happy to see the lifeless forms of the Tweedle Twins. This reminded them that they must be a united front to stop the Queen…

TangerineFruit was having tea! Any actions they had planned was canceled.
No one could find Alice last night! She must have consumed her drink.
Smoke loomed in the area! Nothing happens.
Moonwillow was killed! They were Tweedledee!
ChaoticPotato tried to help Moonwillow, but got killed too! They were Tweedledum!

1 player was inactive this phase. Please post or PM this phase.
@SilencedRose @SpookyLemonMonth @Beheaded @ChaoticPotato @PastelPerryton @Unknxwn @Requacy @Moonwillow @ArcherFox @Tweeter101 @EmbertheSkywing @TangerineFruit @Tivae

Tweeter101 was certain that being confirmed to everyone means that they would become a target for the Queen. They did not hesitate to drink their bottled content to shrink and go into hiding.

As TangerineFruit was offered tea, they completely missed the sight of shadows creeping around.

The shadows did not stop until they had found a better prey: Moonwillow. But wait! Were they with ChaoticPotato as well? No matter. It only took a scuffle to get both of them pinned for the unavoidable fate.

In the morning, everyone wasn't happy to see the lifeless forms of the Tweedle Twins. This reminded them that they must be a united front to stop the Queen…

TangerineFruit was having tea! Any actions they had planned was canceled.
No one could find Alice last night! She must have consumed her drink.
Smoke loomed in the area! Nothing happens.
Moonwillow was killed! They were Tweedledee!
ChaoticPotato tried to help Moonwillow, but got killed too! They were Tweedledum!

1 player was inactive this phase. Please post or PM this phase.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
(Oof, that’s a hard blow)
(Oof, that’s a hard blow)
Check out
Show Me Your Best Dragon!
FR time +2
(tbh when I had the votes switched to me I assumed as much)
(tbh when I had the votes switched to me I assumed as much)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43