Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wonderland Mafia: Sign-ups(closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
Hello, everyone! It's been a while! Okay...maybe too long of a while.
Anyways; Welcome to Wonderland Mafia, based on the classic Alice in Wonderland!

No, this is not my usual U-Pick games. This is KarmaIsNeutral's brain child that I brought to life on their gleeful behalf. I thought that it would be a nice change of pace and I always knew that Wonderland would bring a whole slew of chaos for a deceptively simple game.

Game link: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3056039

Set up:
(This is not supposed to rhyme...This is just trying to capture the essence of the classic tale.)

Finally freed of his never-ending tea party he was cursed with by Time himself, the Mad Hatter saw a need to celebrate. Of course! Why not a proper tea party this time? March Hare was all too delighted to assist with that as he crafted every invitation. With a bag to store his cargo, the hare set off on his deliveries.

To the Caterpillar, who didn't seem to be interested. To the twins at guard on a path. To a little Dormouse, who asked if there was jam. To the White Rabbit, who took the invitation and jumped at his watch.

March Hare tried to offer Time a place, who refused, but thanked him for the thought. As Alice returned to Wonderland, she was also offered an invitation and her smile was grand.

A strange cat almost everyone feared, with a grin so wide appeared. He knew he was invited and startled the Hare, with a levitating paw, he took his invite and just…[poof]...disappeared!

Into the rose garden March Hare traveled; to see the King and Queen of Hearts, the last on his list. He approached the royals with a bow, and opened his bag to get the last invites out. As if nature was playing a trick, the wind stole two folded, decorated papers out of the bag. Quick as he can be, March Hare leaped as high as he could and plucked two of the invites from the dancing breeze.

The Queen, tired of the antics, swiped the letters from the furry courier and shooed him along before he could say a word. The King opened his inviting letter and was excited about the tea party while the Queen was fuming; this invite in her hand was for Time!

While everyone was getting ready for tea, the Queen was preparing for a mass execution. How dare she not be invited!

She bartered with a witch for a potion, only to be warned that those whose visions are clouded do not know someone through and through. She heeded the warning with a grumble, and got to know her chosen cohorts well.

Now onto her plan, paint the party red…
Hello, everyone! It's been a while! Okay...maybe too long of a while.
Anyways; Welcome to Wonderland Mafia, based on the classic Alice in Wonderland!

No, this is not my usual U-Pick games. This is KarmaIsNeutral's brain child that I brought to life on their gleeful behalf. I thought that it would be a nice change of pace and I always knew that Wonderland would bring a whole slew of chaos for a deceptively simple game.

Game link: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3056039

Set up:
(This is not supposed to rhyme...This is just trying to capture the essence of the classic tale.)

Finally freed of his never-ending tea party he was cursed with by Time himself, the Mad Hatter saw a need to celebrate. Of course! Why not a proper tea party this time? March Hare was all too delighted to assist with that as he crafted every invitation. With a bag to store his cargo, the hare set off on his deliveries.

To the Caterpillar, who didn't seem to be interested. To the twins at guard on a path. To a little Dormouse, who asked if there was jam. To the White Rabbit, who took the invitation and jumped at his watch.

March Hare tried to offer Time a place, who refused, but thanked him for the thought. As Alice returned to Wonderland, she was also offered an invitation and her smile was grand.

A strange cat almost everyone feared, with a grin so wide appeared. He knew he was invited and startled the Hare, with a levitating paw, he took his invite and just…[poof]...disappeared!

Into the rose garden March Hare traveled; to see the King and Queen of Hearts, the last on his list. He approached the royals with a bow, and opened his bag to get the last invites out. As if nature was playing a trick, the wind stole two folded, decorated papers out of the bag. Quick as he can be, March Hare leaped as high as he could and plucked two of the invites from the dancing breeze.

The Queen, tired of the antics, swiped the letters from the furry courier and shooed him along before he could say a word. The King opened his inviting letter and was excited about the tea party while the Queen was fuming; this invite in her hand was for Time!

While everyone was getting ready for tea, the Queen was preparing for a mass execution. How dare she not be invited!

She bartered with a witch for a potion, only to be warned that those whose visions are clouded do not know someone through and through. She heeded the warning with a grumble, and got to know her chosen cohorts well.

Now onto her plan, paint the party red…
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
Rules

Mafia is a game of deception. Don't take events in the game personally! People will die and be betrayed, gaslighting occurs...Expect it.
Ghosts (dead players) can post in the game thread but should not attempt to influence the course of the game whatsoever. This means no participating in discussions once you have died. Making quick jokes or posting gifs are fine but don’t help either team solve anything in or out of the game! Go here for full chatting instead of posting off-topic stuff all over the game:
We, the co-hosts, are keeping up with the antics, so you don’t need to ping us with every post. Ping us if you need/want us to see something.
You cannot claim a role or character outright! Due to the teams being set characters, we can't allow claiming. This will include PMs. Soft-claiming is alright, though.
You are not allowed to PM any player game-related PMs without the permission of the GM or if your role allows it. This is punishable by a mod-kill. Mafia are naturally able to PM each other or hold a chat room so long as we GMs have access to evil plotting.
If you are inactive for two phases, you will be replaced or mod-killed. Even if your powers have no night action, the PM stating your action/no action will mark you active and speed the game along.
Everyone has a limit! While I am aware that people need to grill others for information, some players may not be able to handle the heat as well as others. Keep an eye for cues to back down and let your target cool down should you feel that someone is about to rage quit or have an ugly breakdown. We GMs will also be gauging whether or not we have to intervene.
Password is "Wonderland". Add the password to your post to prove that you read the rules.

And last but not least, show respect to all players and the host(s) by not giving up/rage quitting in public please. Kicking you while you're down is not our idea of fun and it can take away the fun of the game for many other people. If there is any reason that you need to walk out, please PM us.

Teams

(Characters will be known, but not the roles.You have to figure them out.)

Town:
Alice
Tweedledee
Tweedledum
Dormouse
Caterpillar
White Rabbit
The Mad Hatter
March Hare
King of Hearts
Citizen(if we get more than our max)

Mafia:
Queen of Hearts
X2 Card soldier(more if we get citizens into the game)

Neutral
Cheshire Cat
Rules

Mafia is a game of deception. Don't take events in the game personally! People will die and be betrayed, gaslighting occurs...Expect it.
Ghosts (dead players) can post in the game thread but should not attempt to influence the course of the game whatsoever. This means no participating in discussions once you have died. Making quick jokes or posting gifs are fine but don’t help either team solve anything in or out of the game! Go here for full chatting instead of posting off-topic stuff all over the game:
We, the co-hosts, are keeping up with the antics, so you don’t need to ping us with every post. Ping us if you need/want us to see something.
You cannot claim a role or character outright! Due to the teams being set characters, we can't allow claiming. This will include PMs. Soft-claiming is alright, though.
You are not allowed to PM any player game-related PMs without the permission of the GM or if your role allows it. This is punishable by a mod-kill. Mafia are naturally able to PM each other or hold a chat room so long as we GMs have access to evil plotting.
If you are inactive for two phases, you will be replaced or mod-killed. Even if your powers have no night action, the PM stating your action/no action will mark you active and speed the game along.
Everyone has a limit! While I am aware that people need to grill others for information, some players may not be able to handle the heat as well as others. Keep an eye for cues to back down and let your target cool down should you feel that someone is about to rage quit or have an ugly breakdown. We GMs will also be gauging whether or not we have to intervene.
Password is "Wonderland". Add the password to your post to prove that you read the rules.

And last but not least, show respect to all players and the host(s) by not giving up/rage quitting in public please. Kicking you while you're down is not our idea of fun and it can take away the fun of the game for many other people. If there is any reason that you need to walk out, please PM us.

Teams

(Characters will be known, but not the roles.You have to figure them out.)

Town:
Alice
Tweedledee
Tweedledum
Dormouse
Caterpillar
White Rabbit
The Mad Hatter
March Hare
King of Hearts
Citizen(if we get more than our max)

Mafia:
Queen of Hearts
X2 Card soldier(more if we get citizens into the game)

Neutral
Cheshire Cat
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
Index
Story
Rules and Characters
Player List

Players(minimum 13)

1. SilencedRose
2. SpookyLemonMonth
3. Beheaded
4. ChaoticPotato
5. PastelPerryton
6. Unknxwn
7. Requacy
8. Moonwillow
9. ArcherFox
10. Tweeter101
11. EmbertheSkywing
12. TangerineFruit
13. Tivae

Replacements

1. Brightspire

Speculators

1. Firedove1211

Pinglist
@SilencedRose @SpookyLemonMonth @Beheaded @ChaoticPotato @PastelPerryton @Unknxwn @Requacy @Moonwillow @ArcherFox @Tweeter101 @EmbertheSkywing @TangerineFruit @Tivae
@Firedove1211
Index
Story
Rules and Characters
Player List

Players(minimum 13)

1. SilencedRose
2. SpookyLemonMonth
3. Beheaded
4. ChaoticPotato
5. PastelPerryton
6. Unknxwn
7. Requacy
8. Moonwillow
9. ArcherFox
10. Tweeter101
11. EmbertheSkywing
12. TangerineFruit
13. Tivae

Replacements

1. Brightspire

Speculators

1. Firedove1211

Pinglist
@SilencedRose @SpookyLemonMonth @Beheaded @ChaoticPotato @PastelPerryton @Unknxwn @Requacy @Moonwillow @ArcherFox @Tweeter101 @EmbertheSkywing @TangerineFruit @Tivae
@Firedove1211
Fanfic chat
Claiming that last post!
And starting now it is okay to post!
Be prepared for chaos >:3
Claiming that last post!
And starting now it is okay to post!
Be prepared for chaos >:3
Hello, is there a form I should fill in to join?

*walking into a winter wonderland then realising it isn’t christmas*
Hello, is there a form I should fill in to join?

*walking into a winter wonderland then realising it isn’t christmas*
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
@SilencedRose
Must have forgotten!
I'll add one soon since it will most likely be in my post
@SilencedRose
Must have forgotten!
I'll add one soon since it will most likely be in my post
Okay!

I have subscribed!
Okay!

I have subscribed!
< pat?

<
Me,,,,lurking,,,
Me,,,,lurking,,,
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
No forms, actually.

Just say if you want to be a player/replacement/speculator and proved that you read the rules. That is all you need to do.
No forms, actually.

Just say if you want to be a player/replacement/speculator and proved that you read the rules. That is all you need to do.
Fanfic chat
I would like to be a player. Do we have to choose a dragon?

also, the word wonderland sounds so soothing for some reason-
I would like to be a player. Do we have to choose a dragon?

also, the word wonderland sounds so soothing for some reason-
< pat?

<
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49