Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wonderland Mafia: Game(Town Win!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
The serpent looked at the dragon, awkwardly bending down to lessen the size difference. It was remarkably dorky, considering the intimidating looks of the creature. In fact, it was slightly endearing. The serpent whistled their voice out.

"Wyrm. Call me Wyrm"
The serpent looked at the dragon, awkwardly bending down to lessen the size difference. It was remarkably dorky, considering the intimidating looks of the creature. In fact, it was slightly endearing. The serpent whistled their voice out.

"Wyrm. Call me Wyrm"
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
"Wyyyrrrrm" I said, drawing the name out. "Alright then, nice to meet you Wyrm. I truly am excited to see how this plays out. While I fear for my life, I do enjoy investigation. Tea. A bit of chaos. Ha."
"Wyyyrrrrm" I said, drawing the name out. "Alright then, nice to meet you Wyrm. I truly am excited to see how this plays out. While I fear for my life, I do enjoy investigation. Tea. A bit of chaos. Ha."
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@SilencedRose @SpookyLemonMonth @Beheaded @ChaoticPotato @PastelPerryton @Unknxwn @Requacy @Moonwillow @ArcherFox @Tweeter101 @EmbertheSkywing @TangerineFruit @Tivae

Less than an hour remaining! Get those actions in!
@SilencedRose @SpookyLemonMonth @Beheaded @ChaoticPotato @PastelPerryton @Unknxwn @Requacy @Moonwillow @ArcherFox @Tweeter101 @EmbertheSkywing @TangerineFruit @Tivae

Less than an hour remaining! Get those actions in!
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
*giggles*

Wait, is that IC UwU

jkjk

I settle and wait for dawn. I hope that the night is largely uneventful. Blood has a rather unpleasant stench.
*giggles*

Wait, is that IC UwU

jkjk

I settle and wait for dawn. I hope that the night is largely uneventful. Blood has a rather unpleasant stench.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
@ChaoticPotato
And who are you assuming you are? Breaking the 4th wall while I narrate this dark tale?

;)
@ChaoticPotato
And who are you assuming you are? Breaking the 4th wall while I narrate this dark tale?

;)
Fanfic chat
"I'm not against theorizing about roles, and Astral made some really good points, but I feel like that could be too distracting," Ember added, lost in thought, "Like, doing it in moderation is fine, but that shouldn't be our main priority."
"I'm not against theorizing about roles, and Astral made some really good points, but I feel like that could be too distracting," Ember added, lost in thought, "Like, doing it in moderation is fine, but that shouldn't be our main priority."
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif

As evening grew darker, the guests resorted to be ready for whatever happens. ChaoticPotato and Moonwillow sat down and enjoyed more tea, enjoying the starlight through the treetops. At least that wasn't taken away from people.

Smoke built up in a place that was out of sight. Someone made sure that it wasn't a fire, disgruntled by the unpleasant plumes.

Tivae sat away from everyone else, wiping away on an object when they were approached by one of the players. Were they alone? Did they bring a friend? Tivae did not care as they already felt the need to fight kick in.

Two attacks swung. Everyone heard a yelp. Players arrive to see SpookyLemonMonth clutching themselves where a pin was lodged in. Alice was horrified as the shroud casting an illusion on Tivae vanished, revealing her noble friend, Dormouse.

The shrouded King of Hearts patted the disguised Alice in an attempt to comfort, then walking over to cover the tiny body with his handkerchief. No one needed to see that mess.

No one really has an appetite for breakfast. The Queen did, but played along with the rest. It has begun…

What the Queen didn't expect was that the honest people were going to fight back. At morning light, the group agreed that if the Queen wanted an execution, then they will be trying to execute her! The King of Hearts was against this as it was his wife, but gave in when the people have spoken.

It was going to be a vote to execute who they think is the Queen and her cohorts. The hidden Queen was shocked, but decided that this could go accordingly. To her, this was a chance to better hide and trick the fools into killing each other!

Moonwillow and ChaoticPotato were having tea! Any actions they had planned were canceled.
Smoke loomed in the area! Nothing happens.
Tivae was killed! They were the Dormouse!
Tivae did not go quietly! SpookyLemonMonth has to nurse a pinprick.

Two players were inactive last phase. They need to participate this phase or get mod-killed/replaced come rollover.
You may start voting for who to eliminate.

As evening grew darker, the guests resorted to be ready for whatever happens. ChaoticPotato and Moonwillow sat down and enjoyed more tea, enjoying the starlight through the treetops. At least that wasn't taken away from people.

Smoke built up in a place that was out of sight. Someone made sure that it wasn't a fire, disgruntled by the unpleasant plumes.

Tivae sat away from everyone else, wiping away on an object when they were approached by one of the players. Were they alone? Did they bring a friend? Tivae did not care as they already felt the need to fight kick in.

Two attacks swung. Everyone heard a yelp. Players arrive to see SpookyLemonMonth clutching themselves where a pin was lodged in. Alice was horrified as the shroud casting an illusion on Tivae vanished, revealing her noble friend, Dormouse.

The shrouded King of Hearts patted the disguised Alice in an attempt to comfort, then walking over to cover the tiny body with his handkerchief. No one needed to see that mess.

No one really has an appetite for breakfast. The Queen did, but played along with the rest. It has begun…

What the Queen didn't expect was that the honest people were going to fight back. At morning light, the group agreed that if the Queen wanted an execution, then they will be trying to execute her! The King of Hearts was against this as it was his wife, but gave in when the people have spoken.

It was going to be a vote to execute who they think is the Queen and her cohorts. The hidden Queen was shocked, but decided that this could go accordingly. To her, this was a chance to better hide and trick the fools into killing each other!

Moonwillow and ChaoticPotato were having tea! Any actions they had planned were canceled.
Smoke loomed in the area! Nothing happens.
Tivae was killed! They were the Dormouse!
Tivae did not go quietly! SpookyLemonMonth has to nurse a pinprick.

Two players were inactive last phase. They need to participate this phase or get mod-killed/replaced come rollover.
You may start voting for who to eliminate.
Fanfic chat
I picked myself up, quite upset at the turn of events. The nerve! So long as the murderer was afoot, I would not rest!

"Well then!" I said indignantly. "We can be sure that SpookyLemonMouth was the killer, hm? Clearly, the Doormouse attacked them before their own demise, and it would be quite unwise for us to ignore this. Therefore, my vote is on @SpookyLemonMouth, unless they have a reasonable defense. Humpf."
I picked myself up, quite upset at the turn of events. The nerve! So long as the murderer was afoot, I would not rest!

"Well then!" I said indignantly. "We can be sure that SpookyLemonMouth was the killer, hm? Clearly, the Doormouse attacked them before their own demise, and it would be quite unwise for us to ignore this. Therefore, my vote is on @SpookyLemonMouth, unless they have a reasonable defense. Humpf."

Clayton Academy
Ember closed her eyes, mentally counting to ten. She has seen people die before, but she never got used to it. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes

"I also vote for @SpookyLemonMouth." She added

The cat approached the person in question, narrowing her eyes, "Do you have anything to explain yourself?" She asked, still processing what happened
Ember closed her eyes, mentally counting to ten. She has seen people die before, but she never got used to it. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes

"I also vote for @SpookyLemonMouth." She added

The cat approached the person in question, narrowing her eyes, "Do you have anything to explain yourself?" She asked, still processing what happened
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@ChaoticPotato it’s strange to me the effect the tea seemed to have on you and jay astral, do you suppose it’s the work of the queen once more?
@ChaoticPotato it’s strange to me the effect the tea seemed to have on you and jay astral, do you suppose it’s the work of the queen once more?
Check out
Show Me Your Best Dragon!
FR time +2
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43