Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wonderland Mafia: Game(Town Win!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
(*anthropomorphic)
(*anthropomorphic)
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
A peculiar dragon wandered into the room, chuckling and laughing at an invisible companion. "Oh, you're so funny!"laughed the Skydancer, before realising he was inside of a room of random dragons he didn't know.

His laughter stopped almost immediately. The arcane eyes on his wings winked open, then closed, shimmering like stars.

"Ah, yes. Back to business, eh? I agree with not hinting at our roles, not role claiming, and keeping notes. We should record information that could be useful, and perhaps... perhaps one day we might just get lucky!"

Witted's laughter resumed as he wandered away from them, towards the other end of the room.
A peculiar dragon wandered into the room, chuckling and laughing at an invisible companion. "Oh, you're so funny!"laughed the Skydancer, before realising he was inside of a room of random dragons he didn't know.

His laughter stopped almost immediately. The arcane eyes on his wings winked open, then closed, shimmering like stars.

"Ah, yes. Back to business, eh? I agree with not hinting at our roles, not role claiming, and keeping notes. We should record information that could be useful, and perhaps... perhaps one day we might just get lucky!"

Witted's laughter resumed as he wandered away from them, towards the other end of the room.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
A small winged girl pipes up, I’m Archer, I agree we shouldn’t let the queen catch on, we must be careful to conceal ourselves while sorting this out
A small winged girl pipes up, I’m Archer, I agree we shouldn’t let the queen catch on, we must be careful to conceal ourselves while sorting this out
Check out
Show Me Your Best Dragon!
FR time +2
Also I’ve never been to a party like this before, at the very least not one that turned out quite like this one has, whatever do we do? Must we find the queen and her guards?
Also I’ve never been to a party like this before, at the very least not one that turned out quite like this one has, whatever do we do? Must we find the queen and her guards?
Check out
FR time +2
"We pretty much have to if we don't want to die." The cat answered with a nervous laugh
"We pretty much have to if we don't want to die." The cat answered with a nervous laugh
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
"Alright, introductions, introductions... my name's Tweeter, although you can call me either that or Ghost! Unfortunately for me, this isn't this first time I've been in this situation, and I've certainly learned about revealing my hand too early. Yep. Totally.

Anyways, I'll not be providing any ammunition at this moment. I'm more than a bit wary at the moment, seeing as all the activity shall soon begin and I don't wish to be caught up in it."

I finally quiet, crossing my arms and slouching further into my seat. I am extremely aware that this silence won't last long, further proving it by piping up again.

"Just be warned, I can and will jump from mindless chatter to absolute dissociation and then come back with a college thesis' worth of evidence, so please leave your expectations at the floor because otherwise I'll be sure to dissapoint because my knowledge is only limited to short bursts of pure detective-work."

Finally, I quieted again, slouching even further down in my seat, something which I thought wasn't possible.
"Alright, introductions, introductions... my name's Tweeter, although you can call me either that or Ghost! Unfortunately for me, this isn't this first time I've been in this situation, and I've certainly learned about revealing my hand too early. Yep. Totally.

Anyways, I'll not be providing any ammunition at this moment. I'm more than a bit wary at the moment, seeing as all the activity shall soon begin and I don't wish to be caught up in it."

I finally quiet, crossing my arms and slouching further into my seat. I am extremely aware that this silence won't last long, further proving it by piping up again.

"Just be warned, I can and will jump from mindless chatter to absolute dissociation and then come back with a college thesis' worth of evidence, so please leave your expectations at the floor because otherwise I'll be sure to dissapoint because my knowledge is only limited to short bursts of pure detective-work."

Finally, I quieted again, slouching even further down in my seat, something which I thought wasn't possible.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
"Aaaaaaapologies. It's been a while since I have done this."

Toussled black hair and dressed in a well-fitted suit. There was a human sitting with a leg crossed over the other, head tilted and peering at the guests at their seat. The one rather eerie thing about this man, was that in place of a mouth, he had a wide crack across his face and two black husks for eyes. Looking as if he had come straight out of a horror film, yet without the demeanor of chasing others around.

He takes a look at his spiked cup-- and takes another drink.

"You are right though. Nothing to do for it but sit and wait... until the morning that is. I believe we should, ah--" He gestured with his cup at Chao and smiled. "take a page of advice from you and get on the ball as soon as we can, so to speak."

He settled back into his seat, musing about possible notes and spreadsheets he would make...
"Aaaaaaapologies. It's been a while since I have done this."

Toussled black hair and dressed in a well-fitted suit. There was a human sitting with a leg crossed over the other, head tilted and peering at the guests at their seat. The one rather eerie thing about this man, was that in place of a mouth, he had a wide crack across his face and two black husks for eyes. Looking as if he had come straight out of a horror film, yet without the demeanor of chasing others around.

He takes a look at his spiked cup-- and takes another drink.

"You are right though. Nothing to do for it but sit and wait... until the morning that is. I believe we should, ah--" He gestured with his cup at Chao and smiled. "take a page of advice from you and get on the ball as soon as we can, so to speak."

He settled back into his seat, musing about possible notes and spreadsheets he would make...
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
The winged girl speaks once more
Oh I do hate conflict, but if we must I suppose we should all pay very close attention from here on out, after all the culprits could be any one of us.
The winged girl speaks once more
Oh I do hate conflict, but if we must I suppose we should all pay very close attention from here on out, after all the culprits could be any one of us.
Check out
FR time +2
After moments of silence, he blinked and looked up.

"Ah. I haven't even given an introduction. You may call me Bee, for simplicity."
After moments of silence, he blinked and looked up.

"Ah. I haven't even given an introduction. You may call me Bee, for simplicity."
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
Witted returned, sitting next to Bee. "Hello! Lovely to meet you, Bee." He extended his talon to shake his, reaching out and sipping his own spiked cup once more. "The name's Witted. I like your eyes!"

The dragon was being completely honest. The human's eerie aura and black eyes were exactly what he liked about them.

"May the odds be ever in your favour!" He chuckled again.
Witted returned, sitting next to Bee. "Hello! Lovely to meet you, Bee." He extended his talon to shake his, reaching out and sipping his own spiked cup once more. "The name's Witted. I like your eyes!"

The dragon was being completely honest. The human's eerie aura and black eyes were exactly what he liked about them.

"May the odds be ever in your favour!" He chuckled again.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43