Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | >TSH Discussion(END, mafia win)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
please do not post in this thread unless you’ve signed up as a player! [img]https://i.imgur.com/kO0NJlc.jpg[/img] [rule] there is a tale, long forgotten, about the humans that are naturally born superior. they were gifted with supernatural abilities since birth, ones that normal humans could never quite comprehend. at first, these children were respected and sometimes even revered as gods. cults were started around them, their families cherished them and people even prayed to them. they were held in high regard and seen as untouchable, invincible. yet, the world was flipped on its head when a certain incident happened, an incident caused by a single child. fear of these children soon spread due to it, and they begun being seen as a bad omen, a misfortune. everyone who knew these children begun shunning and abandoning them, sometimes going out of their way to bully and threaten them. the people who once believed in them and sided with them threw them away. these ‘gods’ were often kidnapped to be involved in inhumane experiments by scientists and bounty hunters, and people begun calling them devils or demons. of course, these children grew up hurt and broken—the people who loved them most, who gave them all attention in the world had suddenly given up on them and turned their backs on them. at the end, no matter how long and hard they tried to survive in society, they were always either forced out of their homes to be taken in by researchers, thrown into the woods alone or they had run away from everyone in fear of what would become of them. thankfully for these poor, lost souls, there was one place on earth that accepted them with open arms. one place they called their safe haven. one place they [i]belonged[/i] an orphanage. a place where children with no homes to go back to gathered. hidden in the dark woods near a lake, it shone like a light at the end of the tunnel for any wanderers, the place brought warmth to them as they played gleefully, day after day in the sunlight, with no fear of using their abilities. we call it ‘the sophism home’, a concealed orphanage that only took in those gifted with supernatural abilities at birth. [rule] in the sophism home, the children lived a simple life. those gifted with hunting abilities brought food back home for their ‘family’, and the older ones took care of the younger ones while they played, running between trees and ducking beneath shadows. it was one of these normal days, after many years of living a quiet, harmonious life in the forest when a letter with a wax seal was discovered by one of the hunters, addressed to someone named “void”. inside the letter, it wrote: [quote name=letter] Dear Voids, It has been two years since you went undercover and promised that you would bring a devil back home for us to… run tests on. If we manage to do so, there’s a high chance we can find a way to allow even normal human beings to acquire their ‘superior power’. The sacrifice of a few demons is all for the advancement of mankind as a whole. I trust that you will act appropriately. As always, your efforts will be greatly rewarded. Signing off, Your supervisor VOICE [/quote] panic arose upon reading the letter. but the conclusion was simple: there was a group of children working as spies for an organisation investigating their abilities called VOICE. an organisation after their powers, out to get them, seeking to take back a child to be experimented on. and they’ve been doing so for a long time. who knew what would happen once the voids got their hands on child? [rule] obviously i got carried away with lore oops tldr; there are superpowered kids who ran away from society and gathered in an orphanage which has spies seeking to experiment on them. that's it.
please do not post in this thread unless you’ve signed up as a player!

kO0NJlc.jpg

there is a tale, long forgotten, about the humans that are naturally born superior. they were gifted with supernatural abilities since birth, ones that normal humans could never quite comprehend.

at first, these children were respected and sometimes even revered as gods. cults were started around them, their families cherished them and people even prayed to them. they were held in high regard and seen as untouchable, invincible.

yet, the world was flipped on its head when a certain incident happened, an incident caused by a single child.

fear of these children soon spread due to it, and they begun being seen as a bad omen, a misfortune. everyone who knew these children begun shunning and abandoning them, sometimes going out of their way to bully and threaten them. the people who once believed in them and sided with them threw them away. these ‘gods’ were often kidnapped to be involved in inhumane experiments by scientists and bounty hunters, and people begun calling them devils or demons.

of course, these children grew up hurt and broken—the people who loved them most, who gave them all attention in the world had suddenly given up on them and turned their backs on them. at the end, no matter how long and hard they tried to survive in society, they were always either forced out of their homes to be taken in by researchers, thrown into the woods alone or they had run away from everyone in fear of what would become of them.

thankfully for these poor, lost souls, there was one place on earth that accepted them with open arms. one place they called their safe haven. one place they belonged

an orphanage. a place where children with no homes to go back to gathered. hidden in the dark woods near a lake, it shone like a light at the end of the tunnel for any wanderers, the place brought warmth to them as they played gleefully, day after day in the sunlight, with no fear of using their abilities.

we call it ‘the sophism home’, a concealed orphanage that only took in those gifted with supernatural abilities at birth.

in the sophism home, the children lived a simple life. those gifted with hunting abilities brought food back home for their ‘family’, and the older ones took care of the younger ones while they played, running between trees and ducking beneath shadows.

it was one of these normal days, after many years of living a quiet, harmonious life in the forest when a letter with a wax seal was discovered by one of the hunters, addressed to someone named “void”. inside the letter, it wrote:
letter wrote:
Dear Voids,

It has been two years since you went undercover and promised that you would bring a devil back home for us to… run tests on. If we manage to do so, there’s a high chance we can find a way to allow even normal human beings to acquire their ‘superior power’.

The sacrifice of a few demons is all for the advancement of mankind as a whole. I trust that you will act appropriately. As always, your efforts will be greatly rewarded.

Signing off,
Your supervisor
VOICE

panic arose upon reading the letter. but the conclusion was simple:

there was a group of children working as spies for an organisation investigating their abilities called VOICE.

an organisation after their powers, out to get them, seeking to take back a child to be experimented on. and they’ve been doing so for a long time. who knew what would happen once the voids got their hands on child?

obviously i got carried away with lore oops
tldr; there are superpowered kids who ran away from society and gathered in an orphanage which has spies seeking to experiment on them. that's it.
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
game information

this game is a closed set-up, non-rp, role-madness (every player has an ability), b*stard game (basically, i can and will lie). there are hidden mechanics (for some, if you read your rolecard close enough, you may be able to guess yours), and the mod is lynchable and has an ability. there are no items, ‘no lynch’ is okay. flavour will be indicative of the night’s happenings but not of any actual identities (though, there are a few distinct flavour characters which will of course be indicated. nods to abilities will probably be made)

children (town) wins when all voids (scum) are dead.
voids(scum) win when the number of children(town+3p) are equal or less than the number of voids at any point in time.
shifters (3p/neutral) have their own winning conditions that are not game ending
rules

-im subbed! no need to ping :-)
-follow fr guidelines
-editing posts for typos/grammar is ok, but deleting parts of your post is not. you may not delete any posts made to the thread.
-each person must post at least twice every day; i will be checking. if you inform me beforehand though that’s fine, and you will only be replaced if you don’t meet the post requirement two day cycles consecutively/three day cycles total. short posts are okay
-days are 48 hours and nights are 24 hours, and they end at 7.00 FRT; please keep in mind whether your action is a day/night action!
-fluff is okay but please keep fluff to a minimum! i will remind you if i feel that theres too much fluff :””
-lockdown is one hour before the day ends, at 6.00 FRT. you may continue speaking after lockdown, but you may not add/change votes or submit actions.
-be polite and act appropriately
-you may not directly quote anything i have sent you, but paraphrasing is okay
-all chats will be made using quick topic, please use your fr un if possible to prevent confusion!
-don’t chat after you’re dead or if you did not sign up as a player
-feel free to join even if you’re new!
-mod’s word is final
-i may change/add rules at any time
game information

this game is a closed set-up, non-rp, role-madness (every player has an ability), b*stard game (basically, i can and will lie). there are hidden mechanics (for some, if you read your rolecard close enough, you may be able to guess yours), and the mod is lynchable and has an ability. there are no items, ‘no lynch’ is okay. flavour will be indicative of the night’s happenings but not of any actual identities (though, there are a few distinct flavour characters which will of course be indicated. nods to abilities will probably be made)

children (town) wins when all voids (scum) are dead.
voids(scum) win when the number of children(town+3p) are equal or less than the number of voids at any point in time.
shifters (3p/neutral) have their own winning conditions that are not game ending
rules

-im subbed! no need to ping :-)
-follow fr guidelines
-editing posts for typos/grammar is ok, but deleting parts of your post is not. you may not delete any posts made to the thread.
-each person must post at least twice every day; i will be checking. if you inform me beforehand though that’s fine, and you will only be replaced if you don’t meet the post requirement two day cycles consecutively/three day cycles total. short posts are okay
-days are 48 hours and nights are 24 hours, and they end at 7.00 FRT; please keep in mind whether your action is a day/night action!
-fluff is okay but please keep fluff to a minimum! i will remind you if i feel that theres too much fluff :””
-lockdown is one hour before the day ends, at 6.00 FRT. you may continue speaking after lockdown, but you may not add/change votes or submit actions.
-be polite and act appropriately
-you may not directly quote anything i have sent you, but paraphrasing is okay
-all chats will be made using quick topic, please use your fr un if possible to prevent confusion!
-don’t chat after you’re dead or if you did not sign up as a player
-feel free to join even if you’re new!
-mod’s word is final
-i may change/add rules at any time
players
  1. StarCookies (mod), lynched D1, Truth
  2. Tweeter101, killed N1, Blaze
  3. Dragonclaw101, kidnapped N2, Air
  4. RadioReprise
  5. Requacy
  6. nightskyseer
  7. KobaltFeathers Gingerpuff
  8. Dragoneirre
  9. RoboticSheep, killed N1, Darkness
  10. TastyPastry
  11. Eeveechu QiEclipse
  12. Sincerity11
  13. Cattington
  14. Rivershard
  15. Goldenleaflyy, lynched D2, Gemstone
subs
  1. QiEclipse subbing for eeveechu
spectators
important links

signup thread
discussion thread
lynch thread

day one
night one
day two
players
  1. StarCookies (mod), lynched D1, Truth
  2. Tweeter101, killed N1, Blaze
  3. Dragonclaw101, kidnapped N2, Air
  4. RadioReprise
  5. Requacy
  6. nightskyseer
  7. KobaltFeathers Gingerpuff
  8. Dragoneirre
  9. RoboticSheep, killed N1, Darkness
  10. TastyPastry
  11. Eeveechu QiEclipse
  12. Sincerity11
  13. Cattington
  14. Rivershard
  15. Goldenleaflyy, lynched D2, Gemstone
subs
  1. QiEclipse subbing for eeveechu
spectators
important links

signup thread
discussion thread
lynch thread

day one
night one
day two
please do not post until day one starts at 7FRT!
please do not post until day one starts at 7FRT!
day one

fear was evident throughout the eyes of all the children—especially the younger ones. the society they had fled from years ago, the oh-so familiar ideas of researchers being resurfaced again spread panic throughout everyone. it was all too sudden, too unexpected, and some of the children were denying the letter, saying it was just a prank.

it wasn’t.

the older ones tried as hard as they could to reunite the now split orphans, all in a panicked craze, arguing over each other.

“i’m scared…”
“i can’t imagine anyone here doing such a thing.”
“hey, it’s alright—“
“don’t touch me! you could be it!”

“everyone, calm down!” the oldest of them all spoke. at their command, everyone quickly went silent in both respect and fear of their ‘leader’. or maybe it because of their abilities, who knew?

“it’s at times like this we have to unite. we have no idea how many voids there are, or why they haven’t made a move for so long, but i’m certain after that message, they will begin to do whatever they promised.” the leader paused, closing their eyes as if they didn’t want to continue speaking. still, they did so anyways, even with a hint of sadness. “we need to keep as many of our numbers safe here as possible. therefore, i have a suggestion to make. everyday, we vote to exile one of us—whoever we think to be one of the voids.”

the rest of the children went silent. they couldn’t bear separating from the only people who’ve ever been their true family for years, much less be the ones exiling them. but they were too scared of the researchers to say no to that idea, and they didn’t have any better suggestions anyways.

“are you serious?!”

one voice spoke up, admist the rest of them who didn’t dare defy their leader.

“what would appear to be the issue?”

“you want us to leave someone in the woods alone everyday?! they’ll die alone! what if they’re innocent? they could be taken back to a lab, they wouldn’t be any better off than if they had stayed and been taken by the voids altogether?! don’t you think... if the voids haven’t made a move in years… they are people who genuinely see us as family as well? shouldn’t we believe in them?”

their leader’s eyes were cold, piercing. showing disapproval of the defiant.

“do you have a better suggestion that will guarantee our survival? what you speak of right now is only a possibility, an unlikely one at that.” they asked, eyebrows cocked and arms crossed. the rebel went silent as all eyes were pinned onto them.

finally, with no comebacks, they sat down, defeated.

“so it’s decided?”
“who… who is it?”
“…i hope i’m not chosen.”

and disguised at the very back of the chaos, sat two children, whispering away.
“they will never find out.”
“we cant disappoint them any longer… leader is right, we have to move quickly.”
“tonight.”
“tonight.”
“we will bring one of them to the real haven of superiorities like us. we will show them what true happiness is.”

all rolecards and chats have been sent out.
day 1 has begun and will end on 15 November 7.00 frt. remember to submit all votes and actions by lockdown on 15 November 6.00frt. link to lynch thread is in the third post!

hope you guys have fun!

@Tweeter101 @Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Requacy @nightskyseer @KobaltFeathers @Dragoneirre @RoboticSheep @TastyPastry @Sincerity11 @Cattington @Rivershard @Goldenleaflyy @QiEclipse
day one

fear was evident throughout the eyes of all the children—especially the younger ones. the society they had fled from years ago, the oh-so familiar ideas of researchers being resurfaced again spread panic throughout everyone. it was all too sudden, too unexpected, and some of the children were denying the letter, saying it was just a prank.

it wasn’t.

the older ones tried as hard as they could to reunite the now split orphans, all in a panicked craze, arguing over each other.

“i’m scared…”
“i can’t imagine anyone here doing such a thing.”
“hey, it’s alright—“
“don’t touch me! you could be it!”

“everyone, calm down!” the oldest of them all spoke. at their command, everyone quickly went silent in both respect and fear of their ‘leader’. or maybe it because of their abilities, who knew?

“it’s at times like this we have to unite. we have no idea how many voids there are, or why they haven’t made a move for so long, but i’m certain after that message, they will begin to do whatever they promised.” the leader paused, closing their eyes as if they didn’t want to continue speaking. still, they did so anyways, even with a hint of sadness. “we need to keep as many of our numbers safe here as possible. therefore, i have a suggestion to make. everyday, we vote to exile one of us—whoever we think to be one of the voids.”

the rest of the children went silent. they couldn’t bear separating from the only people who’ve ever been their true family for years, much less be the ones exiling them. but they were too scared of the researchers to say no to that idea, and they didn’t have any better suggestions anyways.

“are you serious?!”

one voice spoke up, admist the rest of them who didn’t dare defy their leader.

“what would appear to be the issue?”

“you want us to leave someone in the woods alone everyday?! they’ll die alone! what if they’re innocent? they could be taken back to a lab, they wouldn’t be any better off than if they had stayed and been taken by the voids altogether?! don’t you think... if the voids haven’t made a move in years… they are people who genuinely see us as family as well? shouldn’t we believe in them?”

their leader’s eyes were cold, piercing. showing disapproval of the defiant.

“do you have a better suggestion that will guarantee our survival? what you speak of right now is only a possibility, an unlikely one at that.” they asked, eyebrows cocked and arms crossed. the rebel went silent as all eyes were pinned onto them.

finally, with no comebacks, they sat down, defeated.

“so it’s decided?”
“who… who is it?”
“…i hope i’m not chosen.”

and disguised at the very back of the chaos, sat two children, whispering away.
“they will never find out.”
“we cant disappoint them any longer… leader is right, we have to move quickly.”
“tonight.”
“tonight.”
“we will bring one of them to the real haven of superiorities like us. we will show them what true happiness is.”

all rolecards and chats have been sent out.
day 1 has begun and will end on 15 November 7.00 frt. remember to submit all votes and actions by lockdown on 15 November 6.00frt. link to lynch thread is in the third post!

hope you guys have fun!

@Tweeter101 @Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Requacy @nightskyseer @KobaltFeathers @Dragoneirre @RoboticSheep @TastyPastry @Sincerity11 @Cattington @Rivershard @Goldenleaflyy @QiEclipse
Hi! I'm Dragonclaw101, and it's my birthday (woo!)
I don't really care about pronouns, and I want to try out a D1 lynch. Roleclaim? No, thanks. Look forward to playing with you all!
Hi! I'm Dragonclaw101, and it's my birthday (woo!)
I don't really care about pronouns, and I want to try out a D1 lynch. Roleclaim? No, thanks. Look forward to playing with you all!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Also: I just noticed that it says DATE instead of an end date. What is the day D1 will end? ((Assuming the 15th, but assuming is bad, so...))
Also: I just noticed that it says DATE instead of an end date. What is the day D1 will end? ((Assuming the 15th, but assuming is bad, so...))
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-13 07:19:50" ] Also: I just noticed that it says DATE instead of an end date. What is the day D1 will end? ((Assuming the 15th, but assuming is bad, so...)) [/quote] oops! i forgot to edit it ahah :”” yea, it’s the 15th, my bad!
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-11-13 07:19:50:
oops! i forgot to edit it ahah :”” yea, it’s the 15th, my bad!
I am also now here (Qi, they/them)
Subbing for Eeveechu
At the beginning of the game
I have made poor life choices
I hate day ones
Woe is me
I am also now here (Qi, they/them)
Subbing for Eeveechu
At the beginning of the game
I have made poor life choices
I hate day ones
Woe is me
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
Hi everyone, my name is Sheep.
I am new to these games :)
Not sure what to expect but I am hoping that this will get me hooked!
No pronoun preference.

Happy Birthday Dragonclaw101 kind of cool we can start today.
Hi everyone, my name is Sheep.
I am new to these games :)
Not sure what to expect but I am hoping that this will get me hooked!
No pronoun preference.

Happy Birthday Dragonclaw101 kind of cool we can start today.
Have a project?
I am willing to help :)

Please check my buy/sell section in my profile before hand. Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73