[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
I don't think I'm ready for another game for a while, but I noticed there's a list that says "spectators" on the first page here. What does being a spectator involve? I might be interested in doing that for the sequel.
I don't think I'm ready for another game for a while, but I noticed there's a list that says "spectators" on the first page here. What does being a spectator involve? I might be interested in doing that for the sequel.
[quote name="Rivershard" date="2019-11-22 13:57:53" ] I don't think I'm ready for another game for a while, but I noticed there's a list that says "spectators" on the first page here. What does being a spectator involve? I might be interested in doing that for the sequel. [/quote] You get to chill with the dead people + mod in a quicktopic and gossip about how bad either town or maf are doing :3¢
Rivershard wrote on 2019-11-22 13:57:53:

You get to chill with the dead people + mod in a quicktopic and gossip about how bad either town or maf are doing :3¢

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
xD River would get to just enjoy the chaos and have a good laugh
xD River would get to just enjoy the chaos and have a good laugh
Have a project?
I am willing to help :)

Please check my buy/sell section in my profile before hand. Thanks!
Please ping me for any sequels!! this is fun, nobody trust me I’m always maf lmao
Please ping me for any sequels!! this is fun, nobody trust me I’m always maf lmao
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
hah, im the opposite, no one trusts me regardless of my role :')
hah, im the opposite, no one trusts me regardless of my role :')
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-22 14:08:41" ] [quote name="Rivershard" date="2019-11-22 13:57:53" ] I don't think I'm ready for another game for a while, but I noticed there's a list that says "spectators" on the first page here. What does being a spectator involve? I might be interested in doing that for the sequel. [/quote] You get to chill with the dead people + mod in a quicktopic and gossip about how bad either town or maf are doing :3¢ [/quote] ^ pretty much lmaoo
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-22 14:08:41:
Rivershard wrote on 2019-11-22 13:57:53:

You get to chill with the dead people + mod in a quicktopic and gossip about how bad either town or maf are doing :3¢
^ pretty much lmaoo
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
omgg the mafias were so good and pro and amazing omg!!!!! [emoji=coatl star size=1] @starcookies PLEASE PING ME FOR SEQUEL but JUST SAYING I ONLY WANT TO BE A SPECTATOR IM NEVER SUBBING AGAIN!!!!! im horrible at mafia sksksk:( [s][size=0] and i want to gossip about people!! [/size][/s]
omgg the mafias were so good and pro and amazing omg!!!!!

@starcookies
PLEASE PING ME FOR SEQUEL but JUST SAYING I ONLY WANT TO BE A SPECTATOR IM NEVER SUBBING AGAIN!!!!! im horrible at mafia sksksk:(

and i want to gossip about people!!
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
yes you really really suck SMH HAHA @gingerpuff
yes you really really suck SMH HAHA @gingerpuff
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@starcookies
wELL tHANKS URGH i could feel you judging me during the game :”(
@starcookies
wELL tHANKS URGH i could feel you judging me during the game :”(
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73