Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | >TSH Discussion(END, mafia win)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
[quote name="KobaltFeathers" date="2019-11-13 08:15:07" ] Hey there! I'm KobaltFeathers! (But I prefer the name Shark) I'm pretty new to mafia, and always excited to learn more about it. She/her pronouns please. I'm going to try and stay active, but I was kind of dragged into this game while I was participating in a different game of mafia. Mafia stresses me out a ton, so this is probably going to be my last game before I take a big break from mafia. [/quote] I'm sorry, and I'll try not to stress you out!
KobaltFeathers wrote on 2019-11-13 08:15:07:
Hey there! I'm KobaltFeathers! (But I prefer the name Shark)

I'm pretty new to mafia, and always excited to learn more about it.

She/her pronouns please.

I'm going to try and stay active, but I was kind of dragged into this game while I was participating in a different game of mafia. Mafia stresses me out a ton, so this is probably going to be my last game before I take a big break from mafia.
I'm sorry, and I'll try not to stress you out!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[size=2]Radio do you often die the first night xD [quote]" *waits to be killed n1 [u][b]again[/b][/u]* "[/quote][/size]
Radio do you often die the first night xD
Quote:
" *waits to be killed n1 again* "
Have a project?
I am willing to help :)

Please check my buy/sell section in my profile before hand. Thanks!
[quote name="RoboticSheep" date="2019-11-13 08:23:51" ] [size=2]Radio do you often die the first night xD [quote]" *waits to be killed n1 [u][b]again[/b][/u]* "[/quote][/size] [/quote] It happened in the last two games I joined ajdnfjd
RoboticSheep wrote on 2019-11-13 08:23:51:
Quote:

It happened in the last two games I joined ajdnfjd

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote=RadioReprise]"It happened in the last two games I joined ajdnfjd"[/quote] [size=2]Oh no, maybe third times the charm? Break the streak of death....[/size]
RadioReprise wrote:
"It happened in the last two games I joined ajdnfjd"

Oh no, maybe third times the charm?
Break the streak of death....
Have a project?

[quote name="RoboticSheep" date="2019-11-13 08:32:44" ] [quote=RadioReprise]"It happened in the last two games I joined ajdnfjd"[/quote] [size=2]Oh no, maybe third times the charm? Break the streak of death....[/size] [/quote] ty for the vote of confidence </3 Unrelated note, I think this is the longest Tweeter's ever gone without roleclaiming /j
RoboticSheep wrote on 2019-11-13 08:32:44:
RadioReprise wrote:

ty for the vote of confidence </3

Unrelated note, I think this is the longest Tweeter's ever gone without roleclaiming /j

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
What exactly is role claiming?
What exactly is role claiming?
Have a project?

@RoboticSheep Fully revealing your role. Say you're an investigator and you see someone is maf, then you can claim inves and condemn that maf. Generally not a good idea unless you either a) need to save yourself from a lynch or b) need to point someone else out, because you're putting a target on yourself or narrowing down the pool of power roles for the maf to target.
@RoboticSheep Fully revealing your role. Say you're an investigator and you see someone is maf, then you can claim inves and condemn that maf. Generally not a good idea unless you either a) need to save yourself from a lynch or b) need to point someone else out, because you're putting a target on yourself or narrowing down the pool of power roles for the maf to target.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
Oh I understand now, thank you for the clarification Radio!
Oh I understand now, thank you for the clarification Radio!
Have a project?

[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-13 08:58:17" ] [quote name="RoboticSheep" date="2019-11-13 08:32:44" ] [quote=RadioReprise]"It happened in the last two games I joined ajdnfjd"[/quote] [size=2]Oh no, maybe third times the charm? Break the streak of death....[/size] [/quote] ty for the vote of confidence </3 Unrelated note, I think this is the longest Tweeter's ever gone without roleclaiming /j [/quote] Same here. Judging from how recently they've posted in another game they might just be offline...
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-13 08:58:17:
RoboticSheep wrote on 2019-11-13 08:32:44:
RadioReprise wrote:

ty for the vote of confidence </3

Unrelated note, I think this is the longest Tweeter's ever gone without roleclaiming /j

Same here. Judging from how recently they've posted in another game they might just be offline...
hgbYaMw.png
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-13 08:30:28" ] [quote name="RoboticSheep" date="2019-11-13 08:23:51" ] [size=2]Radio do you often die the first night xD [quote]" *waits to be killed n1 [u][b]again[/b][/u]* "[/quote][/size] [/quote] It happened in the last two games I joined ajdnfjd [/quote] If it happens again *cry*
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-13 08:30:28:
RoboticSheep wrote on 2019-11-13 08:23:51:
Quote:

It happened in the last two games I joined ajdnfjd
If it happens again
*cry*
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73