Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | >TSH Discussion(END, mafia win)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 72 73
Wait, hold up, BUSDRIVING? Someone needs to explain this before I go gung-ho and lynch someone
Wait, hold up, BUSDRIVING? Someone needs to explain this before I go gung-ho and lynch someone
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
If bus driving did happen, whatever happened to Pastry happened to me and vice versa, so you rb'd Pastry. And even if bus driving didn't happen, how does you rbing me and Sheep still dying make me maf?
If bus driving did happen, whatever happened to Pastry happened to me and vice versa, so you rb'd Pastry. And even if bus driving didn't happen, how does you rbing me and Sheep still dying make me maf?

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
I can't read nvm. Anyway, I didn't use my ability but I can use it now? It's not really something that a maf would have, imo.

Pastry would be my vote if they are the person who was swapped with me.
I can't read nvm. Anyway, I didn't use my ability but I can use it now? It's not really something that a maf would have, imo.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-16 08:48:27" ] If bus driving did happen, whatever happened to Pastry happened to me and vice versa, so you rb'd Pastry. And even if bus driving didn't happen, how does you rbing me and Sheep still dying make me maf? [/quote] Um. It's that there was no kill. I think I blocked it.
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-16 08:48:27:
Um. It's that there was no kill. I think I blocked it.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-16 08:50:50" ] I can't read nvm. Anyway, I didn't use my ability but I can use it now? It's not really something that a maf would have, imo. Pastry would be my vote if they are the person who was swapped with me. [/quote] @Dragonclaw101 Didn't see Tweeter's death in the summary, F.
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-16 08:50:50:

@Dragonclaw101 Didn't see Tweeter's death in the summary, F.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
[quote name="@RadioReprise" date="2019-11-16 08:50:50" ] I can't read nvm. Anyway, I didn't use my ability but I can use it now? It's not really something that a maf would have, imo. Pastry would be my vote if they are the person who was swapped with me. [/quote] Or it could also mean that we were wrong and the mafia chose not to kill anyone last night? We did mention earlier how it’s possible that they’d choose not to kill, in order to ensure that we’d be more confused as to whether or not the whole ethereal thing [i]was[/i] taking place. We also don’t know if there’s anything more to the ethereal— it looks to me from the flavor (from the end of Day 1) like the truth can also be distorted, from what I saw. Perhaps there’s an extra element in play that we haven’t figured out yet. It could also mean that they targeted someone who was protected. [color=transparent]Or they targeted me, since I’m immune lol[/color]
@RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-16 08:50:50:

Or it could also mean that we were wrong and the mafia chose not to kill anyone last night?

We did mention earlier how it’s possible that they’d choose not to kill, in order to ensure that we’d be more confused as to whether or not the whole ethereal thing was taking place. We also don’t know if there’s anything more to the ethereal— it looks to me from the flavor (from the end of Day 1) like the truth can also be distorted, from what I saw. Perhaps there’s an extra element in play that we haven’t figured out yet.

It could also mean that they targeted someone who was protected. Or they targeted me, since I’m immune lol
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
Yes, true, but I like to think that my thing did something.
Yes, true, but I like to think that my thing did something.

Clayton Academy
Also: What about the summary? I saw it. I just didn't think anything of it.

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-16 08:58:29" ] Also: What about the summary? I saw it. I just didn't think anything of it. [/quote] What summary?
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-11-16 08:58:29:

What summary?
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
If they were blocked, I think there would have been something in the flavor.

And like I said, I only skimmed the flavor and looked at the summary, where I didn't see that Tweeter also died. I assumed Sheep was the maf kill because of that before I went back and read it.
If they were blocked, I think there would have been something in the flavor.

And like I said, I only skimmed the flavor and looked at the summary, where I didn't see that Tweeter also died. I assumed Sheep was the maf kill because of that before I went back and read it.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 72 73