Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | >TSH Discussion(END, mafia win)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 72 73
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-13 10:42:18" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-13 10:41:25" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-13 10:32:47" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-13 10:27:43" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-13 10:22:07" ] [quote name="StarCookies" date="2019-11-13 09:47:47" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-13 09:43:05" ] For now, I won't modlynch [/quote] :-(( whyever would you do that? [/quote] Because something deep in my gut says it'll be something like MY modlynch. [/quote] Is that just vibes? [/quote] Yes? How would I know otherwise? I didn't get a PM or anything, I don't have an ability, but this is more than a MINOR b game, it is a B game. So, much more hesitant to modlynch. Also no one ever wants to anyways, so I don't see a point in pushing for it when it will likely harm us as well as get me in the sus spotlight. Although me suddenly flipping is also sus. But, eh, for now no. Maybe later? When it is our O N L Y H O P E [/quote] I was wondering if Star said something that was specifically off to you in the rules or something. Wouldn't have asked if I knew the answer was no or the only way you could know is through your role, because as I said, I'm anti roleclaims. [/quote] O Oops. sorry [/quote] *blows another party horn at you* Edit: Grammar :(
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-11-13 10:42:18:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-13 10:41:25:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-11-13 10:32:47:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-13 10:27:43:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-11-13 10:22:07:
StarCookies wrote on 2019-11-13 09:47:47:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-11-13 09:43:05:
For now, I won't modlynch
:-(( whyever would you do that?
Because something deep in my gut says it'll be something like MY modlynch.

Is that just vibes?
Yes? How would I know otherwise? I didn't get a PM or anything, I don't have an ability, but this is more than a MINOR b game, it is a B game. So, much more hesitant to modlynch. Also no one ever wants to anyways, so I don't see a point in pushing for it when it will likely harm us as well as get me in the sus spotlight.

Although me suddenly flipping is also sus. But, eh, for now no. Maybe later? When it is our
O N L Y
H O P E

I was wondering if Star said something that was specifically off to you in the rules or something. Wouldn't have asked if I knew the answer was no or the only way you could know is through your role, because as I said, I'm anti roleclaims.
O
Oops.
sorry

*blows another party horn at you*

Edit: Grammar :(

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name=StarCookies] [s]totally not by blackmailing my friends[/s] [/quote] [size=2]>.>[/size][size=1] Dooooo it.[/size]
StarCookies wrote:
totally not by blackmailing my friends

>.> Dooooo it.
Have a project?
I am willing to help :)

Please check my buy/sell section in my profile before hand. Thanks!
aah!! i'm here!

claw or cattington (i'm fine with either, whatever you prefer), she/her! nice to see yall
aah!! i'm here!

claw or cattington (i'm fine with either, whatever you prefer), she/her! nice to see yall
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
Hey I think I'm gonna need a sub. I've been busy with school stuff, art and another game of mafia. Sorry Dragonierre my buddy ol pal. Biggobossman. The coolest carbs. My most trusted of comrades. HowdyPartnurWotInTernationYeeToMyEgg.
Hey I think I'm gonna need a sub. I've been busy with school stuff, art and another game of mafia. Sorry Dragonierre my buddy ol pal. Biggobossman. The coolest carbs. My most trusted of comrades. HowdyPartnurWotInTernationYeeToMyEgg.
hgbYaMw.png
[quote name="Cattington" date="2019-11-13 11:18:57" ] aah!! i'm here! [/quote] [size=2]Hi Cattington :) Good to see you have arrived to the party![/size] [quote = KobaltFeather]I'm gonna need a sub[/quote] [emoji=bogsneak sad size=1][size=2]Oh Starcookies, I hope your friends can save us from this tragedy![/size] [size=1][s]Let the black mailing being!![/s][/size]
Cattington wrote on 2019-11-13 11:18:57:
aah!! i'm here!

Hi Cattington :) Good to see you have arrived to the party!

KobaltFeather wrote:
I'm gonna need a sub

Oh Starcookies, I hope your friends can save us from this tragedy!
Let the black mailing being!!
Have a project?
I am willing to help :)

Please check my buy/sell section in my profile before hand. Thanks!
nice to see you! :o
nice to see you! :o
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@KobaltFeathers [quote name="KobaltFeathers" date="2019-11-13 11:21:19" ] Hey I think I'm gonna need a sub. I've been busy with school stuff, art and another game of mafia. Sorry Dragonierre my buddy ol pal. Biggobossman. The coolest carbs. My most trusted of comrades. HowdyPartnurWotInTernationYeeToMyEgg. [/quote] Farewell my dearest pal
@KobaltFeathers
KobaltFeathers wrote on 2019-11-13 11:21:19:
Farewell my dearest pal
Yeah let’s. not roleclaim.
Or kill Radio

Also goodbye! We’re getting a lot of subs so early haha
Or kill Radio

nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-11-13 12:31:50" ] Or kill Radio [/quote] [I]squints[/I] F to everyone who's tapping out. Hopefully we won't need a modkill this early.
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-11-13 12:31:50:
Or kill Radio

squints

F to everyone who's tapping out. Hopefully we won't need a modkill this early.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-11-13 12:31:50" ] Yeah let’s. not roleclaim. Or kill Radio Also goodbye! We’re getting a lot of subs so early haha [/quote] What if I want to I don't
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-11-13 12:31:50:
Or kill Radio

What if I want to

I don't
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 72 73