Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | >TSH Discussion(END, mafia win)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
[quote=req]3. Lurkers and stalkers aren't that good. For one, it's a naturally Scummy behavior, and it will increase Sus on whoever does it. Second, if you aren't Maf, it causes the needless loss/inactivity/Lynching of a Townie (or helpful 3P, if we're being honest). For all my other players, please try to stay active, or ask for a Sub if you can't.[/quote] Both town and maf target lurkers! This is good advice, although if an emergency happens irl stuff obviously comes first. Just try to check in, but only posting "I'm here!" with nothing about the game will get severely squinted at lol.
req wrote:
3. Lurkers and stalkers aren't that good. For one, it's a naturally Scummy behavior, and it will increase Sus on whoever does it. Second, if you aren't Maf, it causes the needless loss/inactivity/Lynching of a Townie (or helpful 3P, if we're being honest). For all my other players, please try to stay active, or ask for a Sub if you can't.

Both town and maf target lurkers! This is good advice, although if an emergency happens irl stuff obviously comes first. Just try to check in, but only posting "I'm here!" with nothing about the game will get severely squinted at lol.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
I'm here with nothing about the game
Please believe that is a joke
I'm here with nothing about the game
Please believe that is a joke
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@StarCookies Are wills in play?

@Dragonclaw101 Guess I'll be the first to vote /s (unless you already tried to lunch star i didn't sub yet lol)
@StarCookies Are wills in play?

@Dragonclaw101 Guess I'll be the first to vote /s (unless you already tried to lunch star i didn't sub yet lol)

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
For now, I won't modlynch
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[quote name="@RadioReprise" date="2019-11-13 09:35:24" ] @/StarCookies Are wills in play? @/Dragonclaw101 Guess I'll be the first to vote /s (unless you already tried to lunch star i didn't sub yet lol) [/quote] wills as in death messages, right? i don’t see a reason why not ahaha :”” yeah, death messages are fine! just pm me!
@RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-13 09:35:24:
@/StarCookies Are wills in play?

@/Dragonclaw101 Guess I'll be the first to vote /s (unless you already tried to lunch star i didn't sub yet lol)

wills as in death messages, right? i don’t see a reason why not ahaha :”” yeah, death messages are fine! just pm me!
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-13 09:43:05" ] For now, I won't modlynch [/quote] :-(( whyever would you do that?
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-11-13 09:43:05:
:-(( whyever would you do that?
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
[quote name="StarCookies" date="2019-11-13 09:47:16" ] [quote name="@RadioReprise" date="2019-11-13 09:35:24" ] @/StarCookies Are wills in play? @/Dragonclaw101 Guess I'll be the first to vote /s (unless you already tried to lunch star i didn't sub yet lol) [/quote] wills as in death messages, right? i don’t see a reason why not ahaha :”” yeah, death messages are fine! just pm me! [/quote] Yeah, that's what I meant! Good to know. Dragon that is the single most suspect thing you've ever said and I Always have Vibes from you.
StarCookies wrote on 2019-11-13 09:47:16:

@/Dragonclaw101 Guess I'll be the first to vote /s (unless you already tried to lunch star i didn't sub yet lol)

wills as in death messages, right? i don’t see a reason why not ahaha :”” yeah, death messages are fine! just pm me!

Yeah, that's what I meant! Good to know.

Dragon that is the single most suspect thing you've ever said and I Always have Vibes from you.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-13 10:14:02" ] [quote name="StarCookies" date="2019-11-13 09:47:16" ] [quote name="@RadioReprise" date="2019-11-13 09:35:24" ] @/StarCookies Are wills in play? @/Dragonclaw101 Guess I'll be the first to vote /s (unless you already tried to lunch star i didn't sub yet lol) [/quote] wills as in death messages, right? i don’t see a reason why not ahaha :”” yeah, death messages are fine! just pm me! [/quote] Yeah, that's what I meant! Good to know. Dragon that is the single most suspect thing you've ever said and I Always have Vibes from you. [/quote] And I always have vibes from you. So I guess we're even?
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-13 10:14:02:
StarCookies wrote on 2019-11-13 09:47:16:

Yeah, that's what I meant! Good to know.

Dragon that is the single most suspect thing you've ever said and I Always have Vibes from you.
And I always have vibes from you. So I guess we're even?

Clayton Academy
[quote name="StarCookies" date="2019-11-13 09:47:47" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-13 09:43:05" ] For now, I won't modlynch [/quote] :-(( whyever would you do that? [/quote] Because something deep in my gut says it'll be something like MY modlynch.
StarCookies wrote on 2019-11-13 09:47:47:
Because something deep in my gut says it'll be something like MY modlynch.

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-13 10:22:07" ] [quote name="StarCookies" date="2019-11-13 09:47:47" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-13 09:43:05" ] For now, I won't modlynch [/quote] :-(( whyever would you do that? [/quote] Because something deep in my gut says it'll be something like MY modlynch. [/quote] *Sad trombone music* Oh yeah... [i]Edgar...[/i]
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-11-13 10:22:07:
StarCookies wrote on 2019-11-13 09:47:47:
Because something deep in my gut says it'll be something like MY modlynch.

*Sad trombone music*

Oh yeah... Edgar...
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73